Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
What is the worst advice someone gave to you? Did you follow it?

Pic unrelated

the worst advice i've ever received has always been financial advice from poor people.

"Go for medicine"

In France, we have to pass an extremely selective contest to enter any health related university (pharmacy, medicine, physiotherapy, dentist), I was very well ranked and I could choose any of these

I should have taken pharmacy

>6 months into relationship
>gf always goes out w. friends on weekends
>never replies to my texts
>always in the dark about what is going on w/ her during these periods
>see snaps of her w. other dudes
>one weekend decide to get high and drunk
>she calls me 3 am in the morning
>we get into an argument i accuse her of cheating
>stalk her on snapchat confront her, shes alone in her car... gets mad at me.
>next week she stops replying at all
>get advice from Grandma
> "user you need to buy her flowers, go to her house and wait outside the door for her!"
>go to her house... knock on door... no answer...
>see her close to blinds
>call for her, apologize at door step... sit for a few... no response
AND THAT IS HOW MY FIRST RELATIONSHIP ENDED FRIENDS

Looks like it had already ended before you took that advice.

yea pretty much but i was the one that eventually ended it. she just wasn't into it anymore and i could tell

>Don't Vote Trump

Didn't take that advice. Thank golly gosh.

follow your dreams

Dude, just try it. It's so fun.

anal?

No, Sup Forums. Now I can't leave despite how shit the content is. It's an addiction my dudes, leave if you still can, it only gets worse

Whats Sup Forums?

It is Mr bones wild ride

"Just bee yourself."
"Don't bee sad. Bee happy."
"Everything will bee fine."

>christians are your brothers and sisters
>you should feel bad for fapping as it is a sin
>every advice that is an extreme in its field
>every single depression advice on Sup Forums
>the most stupid and wrong people are usually the most confident about advice

>the most stupid and wrong people are usually the most confident about advice

Does that mean all your advice is stupid and wrong?

Whats Mr Bones?

yes, now go my child and spread the word

Hahahahaha you are a funi boi yes he is xD

I hate you.

Agreed, been here since 07, and a fucking decade has passed by. Ive taken a break here and there, but only to come back to worse content, alas i still cant leave. Its Mr.Bones wild ride indeed, user.

>What is the worst advice someone gave to you?
There is no problem with high-mileage Mazda rotary engines; they're very reliable
>Did you follow it?
No. Walked away

5 years ago I had this conversation
> damn I've been browsing Sup Forums and there's lots of talk about this thing calle d bitcoin
> yeah I've heard about that, dodgy AF, plus if you get advice from 4 chan you're a retard
> I hear you but I'm intrigued, I wanna mine for it or just drop $500 on it and forget about it
> fuck off nigger, you might as well take that money and set it on fire, trust me, don't touch bitcoin, its a scam, put your money on the stick market instead, guarantee to quadruple in ten years
> I suppose you are right

Take my $500 and invest in shares. That initial investment is now $2,200. Not bad but I kick myself for letting an idiot influence about bitcoin. I honestly was just about to make a purchase and only brought it up with that person because we had run out of things to talk about that day.

Underrated.

Seriously underrated.

Taking advic3 from women about relationships is where you fucked

Bitches live in lalaland bro, they always think with emotion before logic; and this is a prime example: I'd tell you to get off snapchat like a spaz, ghost this bitch, and start hanging out with your girl friends

>eat a good breakfast in the morning
given by my polish teacher to the whole class before the final highschool exams
For three hours I was wondering only how to avoid puking

They're also incessant liars and speinkle the harsh truth with an obscured reality that suits them
She probably said you should bring her some flowers, but don't be upset if she doesn't wanna talk to u lmao

Think about evolution and survival, beong so tiny, they had to use any tool to survive, so lying is literally natural to them

thanks for the advice user but this happened like several months ago, ive slept with several women since then and i did ghost her actually

btw just go on /adv/.
tons of terrible advice at all times