CHART REC/GUESS

Chart/collage thread

Guess things/personalities, give recommendations

Lmao
Dafuq is this?
Fuck outta here

> cringey animu with dumb, nasty comment
Summer is over, kid

you think a lot about things before taking action and wish you were more decisive

Thanks pop guy

>The Sidewinder
Nice one. Based on what you've got I've a bit of a feeling you may enjoy Midori and Naked City.
Procol Harum - s/t; also Dylan's electric trilogy.
Hi pop! Have you given Phoenix's Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix a listen? I reckon you might enjoy it!

The Velvet Underground And Nico
Every time I see you, I can't think of anything to recommend, all I can say is your chart is really pretty. Do you ever update it?

Madrugada - Industrial Silence

You're gay. Too masculine to have girl friends, and too feminine to have guy friends. no friends.

rec: Perfume Genius - Put Your Back N 2 It

Are these made in photoshop?

neverendingchartrendering.org

Guess me

You're about 30, had few friends at school, been into music since you were young? You have used heavier drugs than pot.

I'm 22 but other than that yeah, you're pretty spot on

this thread is BANANAS

empathetic and kind, but has some lingering personality issues.

the cool guy of the friend group. probably wears flannels.

has a vivid imagination and can get lost in thought.

Not gay, but I do find your comment about masculinity and femininity interesting. I do like Perfume Genius

Bump

is 10 y/o

is 25 y/o

is 15 y/o

Thanks, I do like Midori

Jarboe - Sacrificial Cake
Probably not that unique of a person, I don't know, I don't think you can guess somebodies personality by their chart. Maybe you're actually really interesting and just like a lot of well known albums.
Various Artists - Auguries of Innocence
Pram - The Stars Are So Big, The Earth Is So Small... Stay as You Are

b U m P

28ish

Guessing everybodies age.

Anywhere between 13 - 17
16-17
15-16
Anywhere between 15 - 18
Anywhere between 16 - 25

how rude

I don't have to feel bad posting this since Sup Forums has finally come around on Daisy being the superior Brand New album

thoughts on TWOD new album? I like the individual songs a lot while listening, but nothing really stuck with me after like Lost in the Dream did.

can you recommend mea place to start with Nick Cave? Never listened to him and I should fix that.

underage or extremely new here, or both

desu i didn't like a deeper understanding as much as lost in the dream. the songs are too samey compared to LitD where every song felt distinct. still, the album has gorgeous production and three god-tier songs (pain, strangest thing, thinking of a place).
too lazy to write more in detail, sorry desu

All good man, I have basically the same thoughts. It's a pleasant listen but I really wanted more out of it

+++Alvvays
I think you'd like Jefferson Airplane

++++Spirit they're gone, The Residents, Soft Machine, Faust, Mike Oldfield, Neu!, Can
Listen to Dom - Edge of Time

+++Nujabes, Midori, Fishmans

+++Paysage d'Hiver

++++Arthur Russell

>16-17
Where did you get that from? I'm 19!