Fuck ya'll, this was supposed to be her moment

Fuck ya'll, this was supposed to be her moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck that psychotic dyke.

Serves her for being an idiot. I mean, losing to TRUMP? Fucking moron.

If only that little girl copped a bit of rape here and there the world would be a better place

those people are foolish if they actually believe that woman was going to do anything for them. she makes trump look like buddha.

nah

GET REKT BITCH

Takes skill to throw an election that hard.

SHE didn't lose to Trump

She was irrationally abandoned by the human dregs of the American electorate, whose monumental misjudgement came as no particular surprise to the rest of the world.

That's a really liberally way of saying
>she lost to Trump

>congratulating yourself on your birthday
pathetic

Hardly irrational. Hil was the most flawed candidate that the Dems could have run. The real irony here is that if they had run pretty much ANYONE else, that person would probably have beaten Trump. But, because it was "Her turn" no one would nut up and tell her nor her cronies in the DNC. The last election was textbook, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

This still gives me a fucking hard on.

because actual hillary clinton posts on her twitter

>Takes stupidity to throw an election that hard.

FTFY.

(Actually I think it was more hubris / arrogance than stupidity, but there you go)

Trump might be a bombastic narcisist, but at least he's not a lying, backstabbing cunt like Hillary.

Says more about the American people than anything else m8

>She was irrationally abandoned by the human dregs of the American electorate, whose monumental misjudgement came as no particular surprise to the rest of the world

So, in other words, "She lost to Trump".

Fuck me Libtards, get with the program.

Its that sense of entitlement that will ensure people like you and her never prevail

I love being reminded that she didn't win.

I mean, I hate that Trump won and everything, but I'm glad it's just not her.

Ops pic is proof that the sooner the better

>I love being reminded that she didn't win.

She's still completely fucked up in the head about it, as her book and recent trip to the UK demonstrated.

I still don't understand why people continue to give her the time of day, she is an utterly unlikeable cunt.

>hotrod rodham clinton

Clintons are one of the most corrupt politcal families the US have ever seen.She was never going to win.
I voter Trump but that doesn't mean I don't think hes a fucking moron, but he isn't a Clinton, even Bernie would of beaten Trump.

mfw she was actually a really cute kid
mfw i have no face

>would of

Your voting rights should be revoked.

Jesus Christ dude. It's fucking October. Are you going to be drying till the next election? Suck it up you mad cunt.

2/10, for effort. It WOULD have been her moment if she had not been "more of the same", you know.

Instead of fucking Bernie over, with the help of the other rich parasites at the top of the Democrat party...

She got what she deserved. And America too, for being stupid fucks who don't know where their real interest lie.

Not saying that Trump is better, mind you. But I DO say that she didn't deserve the White House either.

THICC
H
I
C
C

See what Gerrymandering gets you

lol right wingers can't resist that stale ass b8

sure kid

sure kid

Left-wingers neither, as it made me reply. I mean, she's NOT anything like a "leftist", she's a war-mongering, power-hungry bitch, who "wanted to become America's first female president". But wanted to continue to fuck over America's population (along with most of the rest of the world) to sate her greed and that of her friends.

So, not sorry she failed. Better choose a candidate which would actually be GOOD for your country, next time :)

sure kid

sure kid

cry more kid

pretends he's winning like he pretends she won.

sure kid

Hillary to Coal Miners - You're fucked Lol.

Cunt has absolutely no sense of decency. She tried to buy her way into the Whitehouse and nearly did it.

It was only because of Trump's popularity with the poor whites and a fair amount of luck with timing (and Hillary's refusal to campaign in states that didn't like her) that she lost.

All of this post-election bitching is just fucking typical Hillary. What a cunt.

sure kid

Haha how but hurt are you that you have to post "sure kid" on every post you don't like

sure kid
keep pretending

Sure kid

Sure kid

Didn't know this was a ylyl thread
Also lost

>Deadass actually supports rapist lover
>Glad the nigger hating feminazi lost

her husband gave her a blueprint on how to win, but she completely ignored him. she lost because of her ego.

>her husband gave her a blueprint on how to win
Did that include the rape and sexual molestation of a metric fuckton of cunts?

IDIOT ,SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE BY 3 MILLIONS,YOUR MORON PUTIN'S BITCH DON'T HAVE THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS ON HIS SIDE.

PUTIN'S PUPPET.

Sure kid

Poor doggo

>IDIOT ,SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE BY 3 MILLIONS,YOUR MORON PUTIN'S BITCH DON'T HAVE THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS ON HIS SIDE.

Which matters because...?

Actually, I'm going to stop you right there, because although interesting (and possibly showing the desperation of late-in-the-day gerrymandering by the Democrats), it actually means absolutely fucking nothing in any meaningful sense.

The whole point of the Electoral College is to prevent the populous counties completely overwhelming the rest of the nation. It did it's job.

She played based upon rules that have been in play for more than a century and she lost. The only reason she is bitching is because she is a self-absorbed narcissistic cunt.

/thread

Watch out Drumpf, Hilldawg 2020

He won all the states with less than 10k.
He won all the counties with less than 10k
He got fucking lucky that stupid ass rednecks believed his bullshit...

>believed
The unbelievable versus the unelectable.

Trump maybe a bombastic blowhard, but he's still not fucking Hillary...

Sure kid

stay mad

Feel sorry for you americans. You had to choose between trump
And Hilary

Russian troll or Trump supporter?

Or perhaps I repeat myself ;)

"I BELIEVE, if you can't say something nice about somebody, you must be talking about Hillary Clinton"
-Jeff Foxworthy

Why are election cycles so long in US?

More corrupt than funneling govt spending directly into your own properties? More corrupt than placing all your family members into important govt positions even though they have fuck-all for experience? More corrupt than that?

I voted for Mickey mouse. No sense in picking between the two evils.

cry more bitch millennial

Yes you ninny. you'll find out how bad it's gunna be if that vengeful cunt ever becomes president. Wich might not happen next time.

God that bitch is nasty

>HAHAHAHAHAAAA

Fuck off! I didn't vote for Hillary or Trump. Dems picked a shit candidate. I didn't agree with Bernie on everything, but he was the Dems only shot. It was their misjudgement of the American people. Trump's election is just the American people expressing their disappointment and distrust of the establishment.

Exactly, zero argument. I'm 43 and a business owner worth millions. Try harder.

Oh yes, we know all about her pizza pedo hide-out... and all the people who are assassinated by the Clintons. I'm no fan of hers... but you Trump fuckers are absolute idiots.

She and the DNC screwed over Bernie sanders.Diddnt even give him the chance to be on the voting ballot. And I’m suppose to feel bad for this cunt?

Sure kid

Explain why you would care for the individual wishes of your president? The president is supposed to be a leader with the interest of the people in mind.

lol you mean that thing that people stopped doing over 30 years ago

Like i said to another user itt. I threw my vote in for Mickey mouse. None of the 8 candidates were suitable for presidency. Not a single fucking one. And it's only going to get worse next time. So please. Don't ever call me a trump fucker.

A millionaire in his 40’s in Sup Forums on Sup Forums...

I liked sanders at first but looking into what he actually wants to do as real policy he is a real lunatic. He would crush the poor with his believes realized in law.

Bernie was such a fucking puppet. I excommunicated my friends who actually bought into his bs.

I hate trump but I hated Hillary more then any thing. She’s like one of the moms your girlfriend makes you finally meet and says catty comments to you and is over all just a cunt

>COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT!
>CAN'T STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
>EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
>SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH >PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
>SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
>BY PEPE, KEK AND DONALD TRUMP
>LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

You excommunicated your friends? What the fuck? You're such a faggot. Sound like a shit friend.

bernie had NO political platform. it was all promises with no solid policy reformation. people just wanted instant gratification

??? There was a different thread today about a rich guy that spent most of his money on cam whores. Richfags are not uncommon here.

Anyone who thinks the president actually does shit is fucking retarded. Politicians don’t give a fuck about any of you! Live your own life and treat others how you want to be treated. That’s it...

Yeah. I'm the shit friend. Ok. Cause you know me other the double niggers that think they know what they're doing by voting Bernie. Uh huh.

she's pretty gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw

Of course they were suitable. All you have to do is win an election. that's the whole god damn point. jesus christ.

AND INSTANTLY MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE GREAT AGAIN

>trump supporter
>calling Hillary fat
Oh the irony.

Sure kid

P.s. why would you continue to be friends with anyone you completely dissagree with on every level? Desperate fuck. It's not like i can't make new friends.

No you're a shit friend because you end friendships over politics. You sound like an insufferable person.

doesn't understand the meaning of this word.

Moron.

My friendships are not based on political opinion. They are based off of experiences I had with said person. This is how a normal friendship is built. Again you're a such a faggot. I'm friends with berniefags and trumpfags. We agree to disagree. No need to involve politics in our relationships.