Whats your experiences with the police ausfags and what do you think of them

Whats your experiences with the police ausfags and what do you think of them.
Currently trying to charge someone for assaulting me and fucking my left shoulder up putting me out of work and meanwhile the police have done nothing in 6 months and now are trying to say that i assaulted this guy kek
>me 5'11, 71kg
>guy 6'3 around probably 90kgs
Aus police are pathetic imbeciles

Other urls found in this thread:

declarepeace.org.uk/captain/murder_inc/site/abuse/illuminatiring.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As a member of victoria police there is a lot that goes into being able to charge someone. If you can tell me the details i can give you an insight into the process.

NSW police are champs. The ones out west near bathurst are great.

the WA pigs I've met have been proper cunts. stupid fuckers too.

Had to say. Dude pulled a knife on me on the street one night, cops took a statement, but basically told me he'd get a slap on the wrist and have access to more info about me if I pressed charges.

Another time undercover cops gave me a pat down because I happened to be walking home at the wrong time. I was tipsy but when I thought about it later they were pretty unprofessional about it. Only reason I knew they were cops was hearing their scanner. Stupid of me to not ask for ID.

I think coos get given a lot of shit when it's the system that's screwing them as much as it's screwing people who are having problems. Not saying there aren't bad cops, but these guys have to deal with shit humans every day, can't blame them for being jaded at times.

Mate since you are a cop, can you tell me anything about the allegations from Reina Michaelson about the Vic Police involvement and cover up of pedophiles within your ranks, politicians and entertainers?

I know its a bit of a trip but she accuses Jeff Kennett, Bert Newton, Graham Kennedy and high ranking members of the Vic Police of being a bunch of pedos.

declarepeace.org.uk/captain/murder_inc/site/abuse/illuminatiring.txt

Any insight into that would be amazing.

Why is the star always upside down, is that satanic or something?

'straya mate. Everything is upsidedown. None of this northern hemisphere poofta stars.

theyre pretty good, but like for everything theres a potential select few cunts ay

I'm sure there's gotta be one good fuckin copper out there somewhere but all the ones I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with ahave been lazy useless faggot cuntshits whi were either too ful of themselves to listen to what the victim was saying, too busy giving their mates at the local cluba heads up that there was going to be an agecheck raid or too fukin fat to get out of the cop car

Racist assholes that are dumb as dogshit and get off on seeing ppl suffer... Pretty much a b convention with excellent pensions

get a solicitor you stupid bogan cunt

there all filthy dogs mate donno why u lagged on him but w/e

Vid copper hey? Why are so many of you just plain assholes? I am talking about pulling over ninety year old grannies for going two kms over the speed limit (actually happened to my grandmas neighbour, she was going 82km in an 80km zone and they pulled her over with fucking sirens and everything) yet refusing to do anything about a home invasion that occurred to a relative of mine? I found out later that the person who broke into the house was a 'friend' of the local constabulary but of course that wouldn't have anything to do with it? Seriously considering putting in asubmission to ICAC.

tasmanian with one head here.

taspol is a bunch of assfluff, driving no licence for 3 years next january, charged 6 times for speeding and no licence, no jail term still, and free to drive still.

you call them for anything other than a domestic abuse, you better crack open a beer. it took 4 hours when someone stole my last car for them to go searching. there was nothing going on and they took that long???

afaik all need to be shot by bryant

this cunts right, dont be a fucking dog

Mate got their car stolen and Tassie police said look in Ravo.

Then got pulled over twice by the cops thinking he stole his own car.

cops aint bad down my way, bashed my brother a few times but he had it coming. they do fuck all about drugs though i mean completly obvious shit like 30 cars going in and out of 1 place each day, for years straight. i rekon they dont want to cut off the supply, most black fellas just get drunk and cause trouble if they cant get their drugs

cool inverted pentagram head of baphomet badge. i bet theyre helpful

can you ask TSD(Transit Safety Division) too give back my shit and quit been the dogs that they are and return my shit after searching me and my gfs unit on the 30th of june

can you ask TSD(Transit Safety Division) too give back my shit and quit been the dogs that they are and return my shit after searching me and my gfs unit on the 30th of june

Last year I was walking underneath a bypass on my way to the 24/7 access library at UoN and i had a flasher masturbate while filming it, trying to cum on me as i was frozen in total shock.

When i finally figured out what was happening I got my phone out of my pocket and managed to film a few seconds of him masturbating before he fucked off, leaving his shoes and some clothes behind.

I quickly called the police to show them the footage and to hopefully prevent something like this from happening again, as it happened just outside university grounds.

I called at midnight and it was 2.5 hours until the cops arrived. I explained what happened, word for word, and one of the cops let out a big "HA!!!!" and the senior officer (?) laughed as well. The other cop turned around as he started laughing to himself and I told him to get fucked and asked how he'd react if it happened to him or someone he knew. The senior officer(?) apologised and tried to make a joke about it and i just stared at him blankly and asked if he'd like to see the video I shot of the flasher.

He said it wouldnt be necessary and he'll be following up the case/whatever at a later date.

The next day I went to the university security and told them what happened. They told me that they'd been fighting to install cameras at the location i was assaulted as similar incidents had occurred there over a period of years but nothing had been done. I told the security bloke about what happened with the cops and told me he once worked for Waratah Police Station (the police station that dealt with me) and said they were all useless corrupt cunts and helped me ID the senior officer, who he once worked under, so he could make a complaint.

Uni seccy then helped me file a police report, and attached the video evidence.

Cops never came back.

The cunts never came back.

I've been let off four times now for doing illegal shit. Three times for speeding (i've either been let off completely or given a lesser charge) and one time i was caught tagging. If you treat them nice, they'll be legit. Saying that though, the majority are still cunts

This reminds me of the time I killed a little white boy by running him over with my Jeep! The little white boy never seen it coming. All I remember was looking back and seeing the scooter still in the air, shit everything felt slow motion. The white boy died and I did 3 yrs in prison. I was soppose to get murder but like no one didn't see it happen and my bullshit story fit in so well I got 3 yrs for vehicular manslaughter instead of getting life for murder.I must say that it was totally worth it..

I've only met one decent cop and he was an abo

im facing a few criminal damage charges and had my iMac(yes i own a mac fuck off) marker 2 bags tack pants hoodie a double sided knife(no idea that was illegal) brass kucks took and the fucked thing is TSD took my gfs iPod and her USBs...why i have no idea..will do a green text story if any cunts keen