Releases 50 albums in a year

>releases 50 albums in a year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGL3UQuHzYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy probably makes less money masturbating in one year than the average Chaturbate user does in six months

>records improve jams and calls them albums

i mean its legit music but it is not impressive. but i dont think hes trying to impress anyone

has anyone even heard them all?

If he weren't trying to impress anyone, he wouldn't wear the stupid mask and bucket

>albums released in 2015: 118

I think I know who is under that mask.

Maybe he is shy.

that's what happens when you have chickens in your fingers

This is one of those dudes you hear of one day, decide to look up a couple youtube clips of him, and decide you got the gist of it.

The dude has released some legit brilliant music in the past. Soothsayer is one of my favorite instrumental tracks of all time. None of his stuff since like 2011 has caught my interest tho.

What happens if someone take the mask off?

Viper is from houston right ? I hope he's ok

I think it's a conscious choice. Not out of vanity of attention seeking, but to give him the opportunity for a relatively normal and private life. He could be playing with virtually anyone he wanted, nailing sluts, and shooting smack but he isn't. And I think that says a lot.

It would be very painful

i just realized his bucket head is made from three buckets, one atop another. held on with some sort of strap fashioned from what looks like cloth rope.

How do I get into his music? Theres just so much and I have no interest in listening to all of it. If I didn't like Colma should I give up?

he's a big guy

for u

>I think I know who is under that mask.
It's just Paul Gilbert fucking around.

I googled it and saw that his place was flooded, he also has some pulmonary disease for a year or so, so he's not doing so well.

>mfw Axel let him do his autistic robot dances when he was in GnR
youtube.com/watch?v=QGL3UQuHzYQ

This is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen.

>robot dance
>1980's nunchaku routine
>throw nunchaku into the crowd, probably harming few innocent drunk teens
>retarded soulless shredding for 30seconds
>then leave
it's a 10 in /gg/

He'd be the GOAT if he could make something other than buttrock

>releases three one hundred track mixtapes within the span of ten months, in addition to 5 smaller scale mixtapes, while also writing a novel conceptually linked to the first one hundred track mixtape.

KOOL A.D. best rapper in the world KOOL A.D. KOOL A.D. best rapper