As a white man, I believe we should accept ALL refugees into our countries...

As a white man, I believe we should accept ALL refugees into our countries. We should also be taxed more to pay for the refugees, and as reparations to blacks and jews for all we have done to them

As a Pakistani woman, I agree.

You've got to be more subtle with your bait if you want ppl to bite.

>as a faggot, I believe I should accept ALL cocks into my mouth.

as a white man i believe refugees should stay in their own country.
if their shit genes produce low IQ human trash who leads their own country to collapse then why the fuck should they come here and destroy our country too?

As an ISIS member, i agree

UGHH, racist much?

reparations should be paid by the Democratic party

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>not indiscriminately bombing all non-American nations 24/7 until all capitulate
Faggot

OP should go all the way and cut his dick off and burn it in sacrifice to the jews who burned in auschwitz.

Finnish person here living in my native country Finland. Why should we be forced to pay anything for black people or Jews? Why should we take any refugees as no one took us except Swedes?

Because multiculturalism is a good idea ya goy.

But seriously they don't include themselves in communities and make their own and go by their own laws and justice system and then they disrupt daily lives by being on par with niggers.

I'm from britbongistan and this will probably get me some jail time.

Yes, master

Their status, in regards to their citizenship certainly can be.

All liberal thought is now retarted emotional, feminine stupid nonsense. This is why we didn't let them vote.

As a transgender women from Iceland who is gay I have to agree.

mmm call me daddy

yea racist and proud of it
i wont let low iq shit races destroy me unlike OP
im proud of that, not getting deceived by the media and morons like you calling me racist. Being racist is the direct result of having a great sense of judgement as to what a country as to do to not being invaded

Yes, daddy ;)

Well said. No let's put it into practice.

There's no such thing as borders. They're just imaginary lines drawn by hateful white males. They need to just die. Let educated milenial males take over already.

Agreed

the picture is a hint

Nice bait faggot

I was going to say you took the bait but really you're probably OP and just wanted a reason to regurgitate this fecal matter again.

jews arent white
>nor men

>As a white man, I believe we should accept ALL refugees into our countries.

as an intelligent, non-retarded man, i know you're a fucking useless human

you people claim the word illegal is wrong

then the word immigrant is wrong

humans make laws, and we have laws as to how people can enter our country.

the only way a person can be an immigrant (person moves to a country for the purpose of permanent residence) is if we say they can

if we didn't say they can, they are illegal (against the law) immigrants
so
against the laws of a country (illegal)
a person moves to a country for the purpose of permanent residence (immigrant)

illegal
immigrant

so, either stop using immigrant, or accept illegal

i don't even need the word illegal, as it's a bit redundant.

those fuckers should just be called aliens

but since we can't have people saying aliens are coming to our country, we have to add illegal so they aren't confused with extra terrestrials.

Seconding.
We should stop buying iPhones and give everything to the refugees.
I'm sure all the leftists will agree