U jelly.

Is he seeding her raw?

slampig/10

Hell yeah!

MOAR PLOX

i hope he fucks you after her....
for fucks sake how can you participate in that fuckin shit

This is hot, link to vid?

A discount nigger fucker with a mediocre penis nutting a white trash wife. Awesome.

Youre legally able to marry a whale? What country do you live in that supports bestiality? I might have to report you to PETA and Sea World.

I cried the first time I had to watch her get rammed. But after a while I started to feel more submissive. Now I enjoy our sessions.

How many men have fucked her white pussy?

No idea. Guys come and go as they please and when she's out she doesn't always tell me if she got filled.

lol

Keked, kill yourself beta fag

how often you hear/see them fuck her?

Sometimes I can tell she's been with another guy when I kiss her.

Do you plan on having the bull breed your sow?

It's not up to me.

imagine you're walking down the street and some guy tells you he wants you to fuck his wife and it's so weird but you're pretty horny and maybe the guy offers to pay you so you do it but the guy wants to be in the room and he keeps asking you questions while you're trying to fuck and really the whole thing is just for him so you just have to try to ignore him and focus on finishing

you go home and people ask where you've been; what do you even say? Can you even brag about it?

We don't do it that way. She meets guy through her job as a bartender.

Wife looks like a good lay OP

I'd smash

I thought they stopped the whale shows

lmao fat rolls on top of fat rolls, why would you want to take a picture of something this hideous?

answer OP, im fapping

No-fourniturepoorfag/5

Wow shes fat

post more pics op

1/too dark

That has to the most disgusting farm animal that nigger has ever fucked. Also good job on breeding with that trash bag you fucken cuck!

kek