White women belong to black men

White women belong to black men
Asian women belong to white men

Asian men are lonely

The system is broken

Asians can get black women except for the really "exceptional" and/or non-beta ones (like .1%) who will marry outside their race.

But most will get asian women too.

God damnit you're going to summon him, OP.

So ronery

Excuse me, but over 40% of Asians get white wimminz

Wow what a pretty white woman

I wonder who she belongs to?

Probably a black man, as OP says

Oh please the majority of asian females stick with their asian male counterparts and they wear matching clothes, walk slowly on the sidewalk, and act like naive first-time lovers. God they're so annoying and they're everywhere.

they get black women, duh

Oh wait!

White pussy is made for the BAC! I forgot.

>white women belong to black
lol no

I legit feel bad for Asian men, I visited my sister in Houston a while back where there are tons of asians and I went out drinking with her and a buncha of her asian girlfriends and when they got really drunk they started talking about sex and one says "we dont want little asian dick we want nice white dick" and then another says "I know right?!" And they all burst out laughing.

Poor Asian dudes.

Don't blame your lack of game with girls on your race

look at that those simple pickup guys. they started as the fucking nerdiest brown and yellow dweebs ever

The reason they do that is to gain social acceptance

To me

>Asians can get black women
But why the fuck would they want them? Nigger women are ugly and asians are way better looking.

>But why the fuck would they want them?
Because the Asian women are off getting infinite amounts of white dick and money.

What else are you going to fuck, Chang? Indian women? They smell weirder than the nogs.

If everyone just stuck to their own this would be fine

But no, you get WHERE DA WHITE WIMMENZ AT from all the other races.

I pick white women

The reason no one will solve or pay attention to your masculinity problem is because the system wants to do away with all masculinity. You've just been shit on for years about it. Well, they promote dumb masculinity - like niggers, I guess.

That small asian dick is a linguistic kill shot, it's the reason you don't see any asian men running for president.

It's like an entire race being branded as Liddle Marco.

and thus, anime was born

Black women belong to asian men you peepee coke.

>Be Eurasian
>Most whites are cucks that listen to nigger music and do dumb normie things
>Asians (Koreans, Chinese) are fucking weirdos especially the more recent immigrants

The time is coming.

>Half German
>Half Indian
Fuck my life. Being mixed sucks, being mixed and growing up in America is complete shit. Fuck.

Meanwhile in the Australian government.

It's only a matter of time before Canda gets it's first Asian PM. London is getting an Indian mayor. It will happen in America too. First came the black pres, then the woman, then one day, the spic, and then later on, the Chinaman.

>Fuck my life. Being Indian sucks, being Indian and alive is complete shit. Fuck.

>Well, they promote dumb masculinity - like niggers, I guess.

masculinity is already being phased out in hip hop, so it's only a matter of time

i can easily see black nu-males becoming a thing maybe 10, 20 years from now

This was a really shitty haiku

Relax, only asian whores date white men.

It's the trash of the trash

asian looks like a fucking dyke

Yeah you're in the ballpark tbfh

My korean father married a german white woman and im dating a white Aussie atm

Mexican women belong to Asian men, Black women belong to Mexican men. Now the cycle of race mixing is complete.