What does Sup Forums think about the future MVP of the NBA Luka Dončič?

What does Sup Forums think about the future MVP of the NBA Luka Dončič?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbfuW2KBMc8
youtube.com/watch?v=iTb31SGyKi4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q300EAJkiTY
youtube.com/watch?v=H8Z2_BUaNR8
youtube.com/watch?v=8ielPxtRj1s
youtube.com/watch?v=lTbx-BW2fBU
youtube.com/watch?v=cKPM-IzIMJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who
>european ball

He's gonna be a huge star in the NBA. He's only 18 and is one of the best players here in Euroleague and Real

see this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbfuW2KBMc8

Who? Is he in this year's draft?

I've seen him on NBA 2K but i do not know anything about Luka Dončič.

2018 I think. How does the draft even work? Will he be able to pick his own team or is he gonna be forced to play for a shit team for a year or two?

I hope raptors can draft him. This dude is the future and LeBron will be 35 and on the decline when he comes into the league so the east will be wide open for us

He will be drafted by a mess of a franchise such as Sacramento or Orlando and go back to Europe after 2-3 underwhelming seasons at the NBA.

>Sacramento or Orlando

both look like shit

Players do not pick their team. If he is a top ten draft pick, Luka is most likely to play for one of the ten worst teams for 2-4 years. This is a good training period for European players transitioning into the NBA. They get to play in a smaller market where there is less pressure on them.

He's already the unanimous #1 pick in the 2018 barring he gets injured

I think Bargnani or Hezonja made NBA scouts and GM's very cautious about European prospects.

bargnani had huge potential but he lacked work ethic and we cant call mario a bust yet until we see what he can do playing 25+ minutes a game. anyway the hype for this kid among scouts is unreal. theyre calling him the european lebron and he has a top agent representing him so he will def go top 3. i mean look at this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=iTb31SGyKi4

To add. Baskonia literally has an NBA team. More than half of them played multiple seasons there

Yeah the Spanish League is better competition than college hoops cause you're playing against grown men most of who are former nba players

Porzingis has made them buy into the hype again

Yes, lets judge all european prospects based on the fact that Andrea Bargnani and Darko Milicic were failures. Sounds like a very reasonable and logical thing to do.

He got the skills, he got the IQ, but is he tough?

If he isn't physical he is fucked

>Hezonja
He is soft af, plus he came too early

>Darko Milicic

this meme player haha has an NBA ring

>In September 2014, it was revealed that Miličić had retired from professional basketball in order to pursue a kickboxing career.

>Miličić is a supporter of the Ravna Gora Movement (Ravnogorski pokret),[32] and has tattoos of World War II Chetnik leaders Nikola Kalabić[33] and Momčilo Đujić on his stomach,[34] and Draža Mihailović and Brane Bogunović on his back.[35] In late 2013, he expressed his support for controversial politician Vojislav Šešelj.

>A folk song was made in his honour by the Bosnian Serb duo Žare i Goci.

>Milicic now works as a farmer in his native Serbia.

He is a yuro so he'll be drafted by at least a decent team since yuro guards will never go top 3 even if they should.

i hope you realize he's playing literal retards, electricians and bank clerks in this video

The highlights weren't even that great besides that meme dribble.

But that's not jokic

But that's not Lauri markkanen

>retards, electricians and bank clerks

all former NBA players.
you haven't seen anything yet until you watch the official youtube meme compilation video such as this

youtube.com/watch?v=Q300EAJkiTY

Is Teemu Rannikko any good these days or is he still shit like always?

Literally whom.

>all former NBA players.
playing in summer league doesn't make someone an NBA player. get your shit together, kekec.

>Bargnani,
>Budinger,
>Larkin,
>Beaubois,
>Laprovíttola,
>Shengelia

all played multiple seasons in the NBA.

Ne nekaj na pamet hrček

I don't want to shit on the guy because he obviously has NBA potential, but that is still an unimpressive highlight mix. I'm actually a lot more worried about his athleticism now. And it is not just from the lack of dunks. The lack of quickness and ability to get by even his fellow yuros is worrying. He'll be surviving on meme shooting in the NBA.

Mate hes better than any of your college meme chuckers.

he's only 17

Please don't send any more yuropoors here until Mario Hezonja gets to be at least a starting role on his shit team.

>Mario Hezonja

He wasn't even a starter for Barcelona. I don't know why he was so hyped.

>porzingis
>jokic
>giannis
>nurkic
>marc gasol
>saric
>schroder
>dragic
>vucevic
>gobert
>gortat
>gallinari
>rubio
what exactly is your problem with euro players?

White

Schroder is the whitest one of them all

Well there we have the source of the unwarranted stereotyping of euro players.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he's actually half german.

y'all niggas don't even know about the real GOAT coming to American shores next year

youtube.com/watch?v=H8Z2_BUaNR8

FUCK THIS LIST THERE IS NO IVICA ZUBAC.

I thought his family adopted him. Even Leroy Sane doesn't look that black.

>no valanciunas

sorry my canadian friend.

Do you think Kobe misses Sasha Vujačić (the guy was engaged to Maria Sharapova)?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ielPxtRj1s
youtube.com/watch?v=lTbx-BW2fBU

youtube.com/watch?v=cKPM-IzIMJc

I watch a Fultz match and the amount of turnovers,shit assits and underwhelming dribling was astonishing. And he has been hyped a lot and is 1 year older than Dončič.The Spanish league is way more competitive than college basketball

Yes, most definitely misses him. Dude made the most clutch free-throws in the last seconds of game 7 of the 2010 finals.

I'm hype.

who do you think would win in a game between the best spanish league team and the NCAA champion this year?

Real Madrid could beat teams like the Hornets or the Nets I think or at least compete with them.Florentino has requested the NBA to let Real Madrid join it (it was obviously denied).They are way better than any college team.

Real and CSKA are the best teams in Europe now.

We need the club world championship to happen

>We need the club world championship to happen
Not viable yet.Distances are just too long

Also missing fucking Dirk Nowitzki.

>bog bog
can i get a quick rundown?

Real

Dang people from Slovenia are attractive af. Melania too

plus the GOATs still playing like nowitzki, pau gasol, parker, etc

>Dang people from Slovenia are attractive af.

famous people usually are.

Pop's gonna get him

>famous people usually are.
What do you mean by this?

google his wife

>le messy sniffle philosophy grump meme