Incest thread, hardcore mode

Incest thread, hardcore mode.

Anybody ever (or know anyone that has) messed around with one of their dependants?

it was good while it lasted

Story?

Bump (of cocaine)

What, that user's story or the op pic?
You're looking at the late Sir Jimmy Saville, one of the genuine pioneers of modern radio/dj and raiser of more money for charity than probably any other individual in history.
He's taken a bit of heat now that he's gone to valhalla, he had a bit of a thing for the more tender meats.

He was a creepy nonce

Well, no-ones perfect lad, you've got to take your hat off to a cigar smoking pensioner who can run a marathon and still have enough juice to goose up a few girls in a caravan afterwards.

also necrophilia apparently.

I knew a guy that would fuck and give oral to his daughters and his wife has no clue. So fucked up.

Once a friend and I walked in on his older brother and their half sister laying naked on the couch missionary style.
We were like 11, older brother and sister was like 14-15.
Didn't realize how fucked up it was until way later.

he owned keys to the hospitals, he raised money for. used them to go in and out abusing sick children.

He also had keys to the mortuary. Played with corpses and arraged dead people orgies.

Nice. Wish I could've seen that.

Yeah well he was modern and inclusive by not discriminating against corpses. Let's be honest though, that there is a man who went to bed every night satisfied and pleased with the events of the day.

That's fucked up. I'm in my early 40's and can't rely on my erections yet that old scallywag could even get it up for a dead body.

I remember when I was at school, probably 12 or so, I went to a friend's house for dinner and his foster mother (he'd been there since a toddler I think) was definitely up to something with him.

He had a bath while I was there and she helped wash him - everywhere.
I don't know if it was becuase he'd done the whole puberty thing and I hadn't, but I remember him having a fucking monster cock and she was pretty much playing with it.

Never gave it much thought till years later. He was a strange kid, bit smelly - one of those people you'd never accept food from. I'd bet my house that she was riding him nighlty and had been for years.
He was a ginger so I hoped he enjoyed it while it lasted.

This thread is shit. You guys are shit.

Funnily enough, his initials were actually CP.
Carl, if you're reading this, thanks for dinner I guess, and I'm sorry I never gave you back your Michael Jackson cassette.

Fuck that's hot, I want to wank now.

How were you just sitting there while she bathed him? That's unusual too. Did he get hard?

I'm surprised he smelled with all those baths kek

Yes, door open, called me in to chat with him and her like we were sitting in the lounge.
He's facing me sat up in bath, I'm at the foot end by the door, she's to his side fondling him basically.
It's fucked up, but I guess it's actually pretty hot in a way.
Can't remember if it was hard, only that it was a whopper. She was concentrating on it like it was giving out the secret to life itself.
Afterwards he kept going on about my dick and how he'd seen it and it wasn't as big as his - he was telling her all this.
That's about all I remember.

That's hilarious. Did she gigle when he told her? Was she attractive?

Big scandal in my family growing up, aunt's (blood relation) husband's (uncle in law) brother (scumbag) was molesting and fucking with the girls of that family. Found this out when the cops busted him and the girls ratted him out. The family was broken up, they lost all three girls and the boys all went to foster homes.

Feels bad considering I was actually fucking the oldest girl (cousin) for like a year before this all came out.

Jesus man, I've never even tried to recall all this before, it's a weird feeling.
No, I don't think she was giggling, more sort of interested, definitely listening. I wouldn't mind betting that anyone who went there twice probably got a bit more than dinner, but he was an odd bastard so I only went once.
I was muscly, even pre-puberty and mega fit so I probably would have been an appealing boy if she was full pedo.
I can't decide if I had a close escape just going there once or if I missed out on the experience of a lifetime.

As for attractive, it's hazy but I think she looked like a slightly more attractive version of Rose West who, if you don't know, turned out to be full pedo and a bit murdery.
Luckily Rose didn't have foster kids.

Not a participant, but I was a witness

>be 13
>over at friends house for sleepover
>decide to camp in backyard
>get up in middle of the night to piss
>decide to use bathroom inside
>on my way to the door, notice a flash coming from a window
>decide to investigate
>blind on window not all the way down
>look inside
>it's friend's 16 y/o brother's room
>flashing was from tv left on
>can see brother is laying on the edge of his bed
>someone is blowing him
>holyshit!
>not enough light from tv to make out who it is
>stick around till he nuts
>she swallows
>as she rises up, I can see who it is
>OH SHIT IT'S THEIR MOM!
>she was wearing a robe
>robe was open
>see mom's tits & bush
>closes her robe, wipes her mouth on her sleeve and leans over her son
>kisses him on the cheek
>night, night sweetie, get some sleep
>goodnight mom
>forget all about taking a leak
>go back to tent with the hardest boner
>get in sleeping bag
>wide awake all night
>still in shock the next morning
>have breakfast
>friend's family is all there
>mom's making pancakes
>wearing the same robe from last night
>acting as normal as can be

I was friends with this guy for the next few years until high school. Had a couple more sleepovers, but I never got to see if this continued. Everytime I would see his mom or his brother, the image of what I saw them doing would pop right into my head. It's been 17 years since I witnessed this and it's still fresh in my memory. A few years ago, I heard that the brother was married and lived out of state and that my friend still lived at home with his parents working some dead end job. Makes me wonder if my old friend is now his brother's replacement.

Citation needed for the dead folk fuckery

Holy shit, that's bad man.
That's a trainwreck of a family now and they didn't do anything wrong. How long did they jail him for?

Getting fucked by a grown woman at 12 would have been wild. I bet this is the first time you've thought about it in years, I'm sure it's going to stick in your mind today.

>Feels bad considering I was actually fucking the oldest girl (cousin) for like a year before this all came out.
Damn, story?

You bet your life he was the replacement and still is. That's awesome, people are paying Patreon programmers $20k a month just to play the part of your friend in a shit game.

Still there I think. This all happened when we ( me and female cousin) were 14. She stayed over for a night, became a regular thing after a while, like twice to three times a week. One night a thunderstorm had her whimpering in the living room (sleeps on couch) and I went out to calm her down (parents slept heavy, room on other side of house). I was in a beater/boxers, we turned on the television to take her mind off storm, after cuddling for a while, I relaxed and with her pressed against me I got hard pretty fast. A few moments of awkward bad jokes later we ended up in a 69, finished with her facedown/ass up and me dumping the heaviest, most satisfying load in my life into her pussy.

We banged for about a year like I said till all that came out. I feel bad that she went through it but we were insanely close and that went ten fold when we started fucking. I feel bad but a perverted part of me was glad she got to have consensual sex with some one that actually gave a fuck about her.

he was a literal untouchable nonce god in his prime, touching up kids in broad daylight and no one dared to even look at him. A true monster.

It genuinely is the first time I've really thought it through, it's popped in my head before but not as a full story. It's actually got me quite excited tbh.

Trouble is, now regrets. It would have been great, I'm pretty sure. Being fondled and sucked off by a woman, seeing and feeling tits, maybe more?
Carl, if you're reading this, I realise now that funny smell you always had was probably pussy or jizz or a mixture of both. Good work lad.

Kek oh well, maybe you'll come across a taboo situation that would top it one day.

You from London?

No, posh part of Hampshire.
As for topping it, I don't think I will. Still, while the old memory banks are coughing up past wins like this, I can't complain.
I've had a semi for a good 20 minutes, for a man of my age and booze consumption, that's a fucking result right there.
At least I know it's still working, my missus is going to have a surprise after zumba tonight; there's some role play happening once I run the bath.

Kek

Watched my GF at the time get eaten out by her brother while she was sucking my cock. She was a filthy Puerto Rican whore. Lucky I never got anything permanent from her...

Fucking hell, that's a bit strong. How ever did this come about? He was munching away and you decided to join in or she was noshing you off and he saw her ass up in the air and fancied a nibble?

Jimmy saville did all kinds of stuff and got away with it

Noice, you're doing well.

Won't the role play weird your wife out? Post some pics fella.

Was by friends house he having bath mum bathing him giggling going on too old should be having bath by himself ??

He did, everyone knew and did nothing. Terrible really, but from his point of view - what a result.

It was something that came about overtime. They were both sexual degenerates and saw them flirt all the time. I thought it was funny and since I was also fucked up I let it continue.

Came to a head when we were in my house in my room. She was being flirty with both of us and then pulled down her panties and spread her legs showing us both.

She pulled my cock out in front of him and started sucking. This is when he got on his knees and started eating her.

I was freaked out a bit by it actually but still came in that bitches mouth.

Not sure if they did more later but ya probably

Ha, I might just do that and post next time one of these threads come up.
She won't be weirded, out I'll keep it vague, I'll pretend to be Carl with his enormous benis and not pre-pubescent me so at least I can keep the pubes.

Let's see what your wife is like. Treat us.

Holy shit, I forgot about Amanda, I think that was her name.
I'll save it for another thread but basically we were about 10 or 11 still just about at Junior school and she was always getting her snatch out (full proper hairy muffin) and asking people to touch it and put things in it and shit.
I remember we got called in to headteacher to tell what happened and it was a big thing and she left - that was to do with being fucked at home. Bugger, it wasn't Amanda, can't recall the name. Big ole bushy minge, incredible stuff.

Middle class England is clearly the most degenerate place, what we do behind those net curtains..

google is your friend

I haven't got a picture. 30's, 5ft3, super slim, tiny all round. Not one of those busty lasses you see proudly posted here, mine's got A cup tits and a backside like those teenage volleyballers you see posted by thirsty perverts.

Top tier if that's your thing, absolute horror if you like 'em thicc.

How do you remember it now, on reflection. Degenerate but smoking hot or just a bit gross?

>he had a bit of a thing for the more tender meats.

You're a necrophiliac pedophile too if you're wording it like that.

>worshiping jimmy saville like this

Truly disgusting.

I don't worship him at all, just looking at it from his side and trying to inject a bit of levity with my choice of words - didn't want the thread to start with ''necrophiliac pedophile' and then immediately die because no-one felt horny enough to share a story.
That ok user?

It was a weird feeling at the time cause I though it would be hotter at the time than it was. I like dad daughter not sis incest but when it was reality it was just strange.

Thinking about it now it's something I more joke about then think of and jerk off too. I have told some people IRL and they are grossed out but laugh about it.

Incest happens so often it seems

Dont be a fag, of course you have at least one. She sounds perfect.

don't do it, you idiot