Get a new laptop

>get a new laptop
>move music collection into a usb stick
>somewhere along the way the files in the stick got corrupted and you just lost your library

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMVtjfdVNY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dubs

this is why you buy CDs user

I just stream music from my PC onto my laptop, I do this with my phone as well.

Don't store anything important on a USB you don't have backed up somewhere else.

you still have it on your old laptop faggot

except I don't

Who lives a normie life like this? Who "copies his files over on a USB stick" what the fuck assery collection of music is this? How the fuck can you be so retarded to not leave the files until you've copied them over? Why no network transfer instead? Also how bad can it be if you have only a USB stick worth of music, that's one day of downloading.

I'm just so fed up with all these fucking retards.

breathe deeply, you'll get over this eventually

this

but also that sucks
Buy a HDD, always copy instead of cutting until you know the files actually transferred, and look into cloud storage like Google Drive, Mega, or something

Did you remove the usb stick without safely ejecting it?

And nothing of value was lost

Use Google Play you fucking moron

You've freed yourself from the shackles of your previous taste. Now is the time to explore new vistas of music. That which you lost that you truely loved will come back to you but there's so much more to see and hear.
youtube.com/watch?v=yMVtjfdVNY0

happened to me before, i got really sad for like the next month.

lmao

In all honesty, with streaming music services and soulseek I couldn't care less about losing my music

Used to be a massive hoarder

this, all endings are a beginning

im not an americuck

Just restore from your backup. Oh. You must have a backup right? Come on user, you DO have a backup? It's the year 2011+6, surely everyone backs up their stuff? Unless they're some kind of moron right? Stop kidding OP, I just know you must have a backup.

Give it up man, he's gone. It was the last thing keeping him here, he's gone man.

This is the day you learn about cloud services and their only use.

Honestly this. My previous laptop had 20 thousand songs and I lost all that when it crashed and just kept it in mind to redownload what I really wanted or to pick up on vinyl if I really felt the need but other than that I start afresh with new artists and albums. Laptop before that had like 20k songs on it too and I did the same then. All it means is next time I see that Warren Zevon album on vinyl I havnt listened to in 10 years I'll probably just pick it up. It's not happening again though, got my current 11 thousand songs backed up.