>be me
>frequently get gay/sissy urges
>happens no longer
>4 months later
>get in a relationship with this girl whom I really like
>suddenly I start thinking with my cock again
>get gay urges frequently now again

really like this girl but I can't get these other thoughts of my head

wat do b? anyone else have the same problem?

my sissy's get cured when they find gfs/get laid. looks like you might actually be gay/trans or whatever. not trying to fuck with you OP, could just be a sign

have had the urges coming at times for like 1½ years now

op

meant to say most* sissies

it's really fcking annoying cause I like this girl, but at the same time I get gay urges, fuuag

be honest about your sexuality?

im the same way. i love to fuck pussy, but occasionally i want to be the girl so i dress slutty and get dick.

your bisexual and a cross-dresser. nothing wrong with that

maybe you're bi. there's one way to be sure - fuck a dude and see if you like it.

I try to be myself and I've come to accept I'm bi

yeah but the urges repell me at times, but they seem to come back as soon as I get a gf

(OP)
>my sissy's get cured when they find gfs/get laid. looks like you might actually be gay/trans or whatever. not trying to fuck with you OP, could just be a sin.

Fixed it for you.

consider a polyamorous relationship? be open to all parties that your bi and a CD and that you have strong, random urges towards one way or another

how does b think I should handle the situation with current gf?

find another guy to fuck both you and the gf

Are you fucking her?

open up to her about it? maybe have a convo about fetishes and say you like to feel fem and crossdress then see what she says

yeah

I really don't feel like discussing it atm since i feel it's to early

take anything you read here with a grain of salt. no one knows you or the gf. that said, talking about it might be the best course in the long run. even if she disapproves, you'd rather be yourself.

I'm in the same spot. I've been with my gf for 6 months now I already told her I was bi and I dress like a girl sometime. She is ok with that and we do lots of butt stuff and she also want to peg me. Still I'm not sure it's what I want even tho I think I love her...

Same thing, OP. I've been having sissy urges for years but then I met this girl. Holy fuck she fixed me up so well. now I'm on the road to self improvement and I finally want to be the Alpha male I've always wanted.

I know you

thanks, I'll consider talking about it. we haven't been together for a long time though

just get her to peg you

feels good knowing you're not alone

stop dating girls and infecting them with your GAIDs virus.
it's not meant for straight people, you stupid piece of shit

>we haven't been together for a long time though
that's not necessarily a bad thing, depending on how long we're talking. imagine all the pain if she dumps you for it after 2 years.

if she accepts it then good for you. if she dosnt then shes not the one :)

thats not what its about

She not home tonight and I know exactly what I'm gonna do when I get home, I'm gonna dress slutty and fuck my ass listening to sissy hypno. I want to dress with her to but I'm kinda stresses about it. I've gotten fat since I'm with her... anyway you are not alone

yeah thats true. thanks
thinking i might do

Same boat OP. Thankfully, gf is also into it, and is on board with me crossdressing and doing sissy stuff as a kink.

I'm going to do the same thing man. Potentially while skyping with gf. Having a girl also into this is fucking great, if she's on board, absolutely go for it.

I have yet to be pegged by her, but it'll happen eventually. As it is, I use an anal massager occasionally and I love it.

i'm not into the idea of doing anal
i just want to suck cock and thats whats fuckin annoying

Ah, well that sucks. My fantasy is more on the side of being a pretty girl myself, honestly the clothes and hypno are usually enough for me. I was pretty unsure of anal until my gf suggested we try it, but it was amazing, and I'm definitely on board now.

I sometimes fantasize about sucking dick, but it'd have to be a trap. I'm repulsed by the male body, despite my fetish. Since my gf and I are most certainly NOT interested in any sort of open relationship, I've just sort of accepted I won't suck cock. I wouldn't have the courage to most likely anyhow.

Start embracing the urges rather than running from them. Have an open relationship, bring a guy in the mix, get railed.

Hi Sup Forums

My wife knows i dress and pegs me regularly. I wear panties daily but dont dress in public otherwise.

Out of curiosity, do you keep shaven? I started to, but just decided that as great as it feels, the fetish wasn't worth all the work.

will consider

If you like the girl, that follow your heart. Unless its your heart thats saying "you're a slave faggot"

Legs up to the kneesi only shave on special occasions. Other than that i keep it trimmed downwith an electric trimmer and shave when needed. I have light hair so its easy for me.

>Fuck/get fucked by a guy to see if you like it
>If you don't, answer's right there
>If you do, invite your gf for a threesome

So long as you're not THOTing it up, I don't see any downsides.

holy fuck you are sexy

would feel like cheating tho

Yeah, I tried shaving just my thighs, it was still a giant PITA. I also have light hair, and there isn't enough visible change to warrant it, and if I shave then I feel the hair grow back soon and while being smooth is comfy that is not, etc. I've considered getting Nair, but now I'm going to be staying with family for a while soon, and I just decided to have hairy man legs until next semester.

Hmmm... alternative. Get a lapdance from a male stripper. See how that works out.

Would BE cheating though. Don't do this.

You're both right. I was under the impression it was an "I like this girl" situation, not necessarily a committed one.

yeah that's whats making this whole lot harder

I can understand that

Take it off plz.

> I'm gonna dress slutty and fuck my ass listening to sissy hypno

Sometimes I think this would be a perfect time for some hostile nation to invade the U.S. I don't think this generation has a D-Day in them. We are so fucked.

You look great. I want to bite that butt :)

Kik alicemarie92