Guys, I don't know who else to talk to so here it is. I think I have a nervous breakdown...

Guys, I don't know who else to talk to so here it is. I think I have a nervous breakdown. I've noticed in a last few months that I sometimes talk to myself and even though I'm sometimes aware when I do it, I can't control it at all. I know that my colleague at work noticed that too but they don't say nothing to me. Ever. What's wrong with me? Will this ever pass? Is this some kind of temporary brain fuck or what?

sofia of sifnos is the problem , she is on greece , and that is why the germans and jewish people are working together , get the desert alerted to sofia of sifnos , the dark sophia of the abrahamic faith lineages , her dark towers and arches etc shrines are to be brought down , !

she is a dirty blonde has vision image of google glass female , caution double consonants and double vowels , avoid acting like a female on code to scare her , and females on code use weird the question to wire people with shock , stay cautious , .

more images of her populating krautchan catalog , .

sifnos sofia on search found , dark tower at sifnos which is an arch must be destroyed along with ghost , stay alert , !

more of her caught with search , .

showing her multiple times in search catalog , please alert the military authorities to stop fighting each other and catch sofia of sifnos before we get nuked by stupid code fights , !

she is on female military height coding and her male is at height male coding , at # 3 7 7 and # 9 1 1 , she hunts the females astrological and he hunts the males astrological , !

Wtf man? Why are you doing this to my thread?

You're on Sup Forums, never expect anything good. I normally just lurk, but I felt like replying to this. Sadly I don't have any similar experiences to what you're having or have a clue about what it is, but I hope you get better user, best of luck.

Thanks man. I appreciate your kind words.

. , sofia of sifnos is the bad female jew , .

Bruh, I do this too. I just learned to catch myself early before it gets out of hand. But its more me thinking out loud.

If it's a major concern, definitely speak to your doctor. Although a lot of people naturally talk to themselves, it never hurts to make sure there's no underlying problem.
I suffered a massive mental health breakdown a few years ago, and it was speaking to a doctor that finally got me on the right track again (counselling etc.).
Hope it all works out.

you there OP? I am actually interested in this

same

it usually happens when I am alone, like when I am doing graveyard at work. I just talk and talk and it gets kinda bad.

That's not a nervous breakdown. Also, describe your symptoms more, it's not like what you wrote is actually suggestive of mental illness.

bump check

krittika the flame sword is alex from street fighter , he was castrated in india by sofia of sifnos , a guardsman is alex , please remember , alex from street fighter is a heterosexual male man , and is with the peace guard , stay safe , .

>not op but
Usually when I think about future scenarios I think them out loud and at first i don't notice it, but then I take a pause for like a breath or something and I catch myself.

she has a clone alive in every # 3 7 7 placement , stay alert , !

Dunno, could just be zoning out. I wouldn't worry about it.

This thread is funny

I talk to myself too, not sure how to fix it, normally happens when I think about something painful, I say something like "oh god" out loud almost involuntarily

same. I spend a lot of time to myself, but if I'm around others, I don't do it.