I've seen a few of these lately, so INCEST STORIES thread

i've seen a few of these lately, so INCEST STORIES thread
i'll start off with mine
>be me, 16 year old handholdless, hugless, kissless weeb virgin
>have a qt3.14 sister
>easily a 9/10
>she's 15, she's the complete opposite of the 5 things listed above, bit of a slut
>one day, sister and parents go shopping downtown
>fuck yeah
>do what any respectable 16 year old handholdless, hugless, kissless weeb virgin would do when home alone
>i have to use my phone since pc is broken
>i go on the bed
>i look for a good video
>thats it
>start jerkin
>hear door open slowly, but i don't care, think it's my cat
>don't bother looking up
>keep going
>feel it coming
>look up and reach for paper
>see qt3.14 sister just standing, looking
>it has been at least five minutes since the door opened
>i just froze, came all over my stomach
>sister bursts into a cute laugh
>"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" i scream, while wiping cum off my stomach and putting my dick away
>sister stops laughing
>"hmm, you're pretty big user"
>"that's it, get the fuck out!" i scream, again while going over to her, to get her out
>i start pushing her from my room
>she grabs my dick
>you have to understand, i have never been touched by a girl before so my dick went from 0% hardness to fucking overload
>she slowly start unzipping my pants
>i push her away
>she hits my wardrobe
>"owwww, that hurt, user" it obviously didn't
>"but you know what would hurt more? if i told dad you've been smelling and jerking off into my panties"
>it was true i did do that, but everytime i would make sure they would go into the washing machine
>"wh-wha-wha-what?!"
>"no wait, don't!"
>"i won't if you let me you know what"
>i've thought about it multiple times, but i never really though this would happen, so i was completely fucking shocked
>"w-why?!"
>"don't you want it?" she says, really seductively while taking off her top, slowly exposing her nice, pretty small tits
>i just mumble nonsense while she pushes me on the bed
cont

Hurry up faggot

really shitty and fake story, so he shouldnt bother

OP here
cont
>obviously never happened
>busted a nut from writing this greentext

> be me
> New fag
>Thinks every story here is suppose to be true
>Retarded
>Jack off while smelling my own shit ridden underpants
>Fingers my own shit covered ass for enhanced pleasure
>Cums.jpg
>Reeeeeeeit

Too much anime ?

cont
>im laying on the bed, 100% frozen and speechless
>feel like i have no power in my body while she unzips my pants and takes my dick out
>she puts it in her mouth
>no words can describe this feeling
>it felt great, to say the least
>she does it for maybe 10 minutes, all the while i'm still spacing out
>finally cum, straight in her mouth
>she stick her tounge out with the cum on it and then swallows it
>she goes in to make out with me, she slides her tounge into my mouth
>i try to do something to, but she's obviously doing most of the work here
>she puts my hands on her tits
>i'm slowly getting hard again
>we went at it for a bit until she took of her panties and went on top of me
>she put my dick inside her
>have no clue what to do, so i just let her do what she wants
>she rode me maybe for 3 minutes
>"im coming, get off!"
>to my relief she does
>starts sucking again
>takes it in the mouth again
>swallows again
>"it wasn't that bad was it?"
>"ye-yeah, s-s-sure" i said, really fucking timidly
>we put on our clothes and she went back to her room
>we did this four more times after
>it surprisingly really improved our relationship, and we talk more now
>even parents noticed
>it also helped me in not being such a pussy
>i actually got my first girlfriend
>all in all, i'm really thankful to her and think it was a great way to make me less beta

the end faggots

This fantasy is why you are a lossless virgin

nice fiction lol

>be 14
>hang out at local park
>game of soccer
>game ends and most kids leave
>I need to shit
>Go into bathroom
>Shit
>Exit
>Old guy starts chatting me up
>Asking why I was there
>Asking if I was tired or anything
>Subject of puberty and sex comes up
>Asks if I get horny at all
>Laugh and say well yeah I'm a guy
>Tells me that it would be great if there was some sort of release for that
>I look at him
>He's touching himself
>He asks me if I'm scared
>"Not really"
>Asks me if I want to see it
>I must've taken too long to answer because I was uncomfortable
>He just takes it out and guides my hand to it
>He's already hard
>He tells me that it's okay, to just stroke it like I stroke mine
>He had to be 50 or something and he smelled like cigarette smoke and alcohol
>decide to do what he says
>Play with it a little and he says it's okay to put it in my mouth
>He sort of takes my head and pushes it lightly down until I'm on my knees
>He puts his hand on the back of my neck and puts his cock in my mouth
>Don't really know what to do
>Make do
>Blow him for about 15 minutes
>He finishes all over my face
>Basically says "thanks" in a rush and leaves
>Clean up in the bathroom I shit in

>she unzipped your pants twice
nice fictional story faggot... at least have some consistency

Yea, I´d get tested if I was you.

This all happened when we ( me and female cousin) were 14. She stayed over for a night, became a regular thing after a while, like twice to three times a week.

One night a thunderstorm had her whimpering in the living room (sleeps on couch) and I went out to calm her down (parents slept heavy, room on other side of house).

I was in a beater/boxers, we turned on the television to take her mind off storm, after cuddling for a while, I relaxed and with her pressed against me I got hard pretty fast.

A few moments of awkward bad jokes later we ended up in a 69, finished with her facedown/ass up and me, balls deep, dumping the heaviest, most satisfying load in my life into her pussy. We became regular fuck buddies for about a year, did it where ever and whenever we had the privacy to get away with it, I'm honestly massively lucky she never got pregnant.

Why would your cousin have a sleepover 2-3 times a week? I call bullshit

She had a shit home life. It all came out that her uncle in law was molesting her, I think my parents knew but no one wanted to really bring it out into the open. One of the other male cousins squealed eventually and cops got involved. They got the confession out of the uncle and he went to the paddy wagon while the entire family got broken up, all kids went to foster homes.

You can choose to nay-say but I loved it, so say whatever.

Lived it* Jesus fucking autocorrect is fucking ridiculous.

>incest
you mean spiderman?

So a sexually absued girl that acted out her self-destruction by fucking her cousin to harm herself even more.
I allow it

Again, i don't need the internet to validate anything, I just wanted to share. I have deluded myself into thinking I was some sort of "safe space" of sorts since I let her make all the initiation on the whole deal. I did care about her a lot, I just grew fonder of her after I'd been inside her a few times. Male brain and all that jazz.

And again, I dont give a fuck, nice for you that you got your dick wet

.. Well... Fine! Thank you! I appreciate it!!

FUCK GREENTEXT!!!!

Greentext once actually had a few legitimate purposes, such as:
Quoting, e.g.:
>YLYL greentext edition
or for Asides/Commentary, e.g.:
>implying greentext makes you an oldfag
etc..
It was intended for limited, specific purposes & was used as such for a long time.

Then some newfags & summerfags came along a while back & started abusing the shit out of it because they thought it was "what the cool kids do".
Greentext was NEVER intended for retarded faggots to use in order to write their fucking life stories or their own version of a fucking "War & Peace" epic novel.

Greentext is a giant PITA to type & is a BIGGER PITA to try to actually read.
FUCK GREENTEXT!!!!

how did ur dick get to 0% hardness when u just came like i stay hard for like a minute or 2 after i nut is that what happens to some people.

>PITA to read
I'm so sorry to hear about your mental retardation, user.

Do you have any contact with her today or did you grew apart when she went to fostercare btw?

I didn't see her for quite awhile. I got a random friend invite on Facebook earlier this year. She had a bunch of kids with a black guy, who ditches her (stereotypes, amirite?) And now is married to some skinny white dude.

I really lost touch with her though, I raaarely talk to her anymore.

Anyone got the famchan green texts? About a girl who fucks her brother in the car, while her mom is driving

Sounds pretty tragic tbh

She turned into a land whale, and probably has massive depression. I only regret not finding out about the molestation myself way earlier to help her faster.

So molested by an uncle, went to fostercare, racemixed and got dumped, hooked with a skinny guy. I´m gonna go out on a limb and guess that you are from the south.

North actually, but I fail to see how geographical location would save you from such a situation.

Sounds like some real alabama shit she got going there.

Alright, trolls are here. Well nice talking to the one legit interesting person.

>britfag, 15 bordering on 16, at my aunts for the summer holidays with her since my folks are out on holiday and I have nowhere else to be
>underage b& m8 cos age of consent in UK is still 16 and no friends where I am
>so my aunt's household has her (she's out a lot and has a bit of an alcohol issue, drinks a lot and ends up in a state - not abusive but just useless when she's passed out) my uncle (really cool guy, feel kinda bad for him) their daughter (my cousin, 20 - has a share of issues that my aunt's alcohol issues dont help with it, dated a lot of shitty people etc but 7/10, thicc af) - their dogs and cat
>house to myself one night as they go out to a friends, ask me to watch the place and make sure dogs are okay
>decide to play some bf2142 on my uncle's PC (yeah, he had a sweet setup - bf2, 2142 and cod4 etc and when I was younger I'd watch him play some bf1942 and cod2) and enjoy it - then hear a noise in middle of night about 10PM (cont?)

Cont? Fags need to kill themselves. No, don't continue

Wanting to fuck your mom or sister is gross and degenerate. Wanting to fuck your cousin is still gross and degenerate but I can understand justifying it.

How long is a while back? Been here since 2008 and there have always been greentext stories. Cancer.

See you around

Spoken like a true brainwashed prude. Sex is a bonding experience for those involved, enjoy it with anyone willing.

>be me
>kappa

>learn to greentext nigga

op here. I used to share your opinion until I did what I did, but now I figure that sex is okay as long as you don't get her pregnant, then it's true fucking degeneracy

>tfw you put a paragraph in a single line of greentext

Incest and incest pregnancies are overhyped shaming fodder. You need a lot of generations of incest to get fucked up flipper babies.

Hurry up and tell us your fantasy about fucking your thicc aunt

I never really researched it, thanks for the info, even though I still wouldn't want to get my sister pregnant, there's just something inherently wrong about it in my head.

not that user but been here since 2005.
it used to be used judiciously but 2007-2008 is when it really started to get out of control and became a "thing".
that's when fucking faggots really started up writing fucking 10000 word essays in fucking greentext.

it's fine in moderation but i'm totally with that user tbqh.
i can't stand squinting at the greentext shit trying to read it and i refuse to type it.

better yet, don't fucking greentext.

Its not as monstrous as America desperately attempts to make it seem. This country was literally founded by prudes, we brain wash and shame sexuality as part of our culture. A true degenerate indiscriminately has sex and has basically become... Well have you see the family guy tinder episode? What quagmire becomes is my definition of a degenerate, albeit heavily exaggerated

Plz

Slutty little sister

Even though I wouldn't go boasting in real life about how I fuck my sister, I guess you changed my point of view slightly, user. Maybe I'm more liberal than I like to think.

No its not. Google image search exists you tard.

Of course not because everyone in a twenty mile radius would have a mental melt down. I try to have as little exposure to society as I can, its cancerous to deal with them.

Ah i see. Guess i arrived a bit too late. Dont even know why i am still coming here tbh.

Just reversed image searched it using Tineye and Google Images, zero results. Send a screenshot? I can even send you some non-vids if you'd like

Yeah, no joke. If somehow, my parents found out, I unironically say this, not joking, that my father beat me to a fucking pulp.

>Dont even know why i am still coming here tbh.
kek.
me neither.
Sup Forums = "Hotel California"
>"you can never leave"
we are collectively doomed.

Learned behaviors are a bitch

>i go downstairs and find my cousin coming in, she's been out - looks exhausted
>decide to talk to her, she's usually good with me
>we talk about life and stuff, conversation reverts to dating
>then she leans in close and whispers something to me
>check the first letter of each sentence

even reached page 10 years ago, still came back. It's like a curse.

>sister

It was daughter in a thread Monday.

That they are. This was probably the most civil conversation on an incest thread I've seen in a while, kudos to you my man.

idle mind = devil's workshop = Sup Forums

Strange, considering that I was posting her on threads Monday and I don't recall anyone posting her as a "daughter." Are you saying this simply because Google Images doesn't return any results, unlike you've said?
Also, I'd be happy to send you some non-nude vids if you'd like

>Virgin
>came 3 times in a row
right

These kinds of conversations can only be carried in a civil manner on the internet. People have melt downs over sexuality, politics and religion.

im a young man with stamina i can fuck a good 3 times in a row if the moods right.

It was sister, and she is a coalburner.

Thanks, I remembered somebody commenting on that, and someone else saying she's got an extra chromosome. Good stuff.

>People have melt downs over sexuality, politics and religion.
No they don't you disgusting, perverted, facist, Trumptard, mudslime terrorist.
/s

That is true, I feel that there isn't anything that shouldn't be talked about, because then you have SJWs getting all pissy about words. To this day, I cannot comprehend why someone would go on a full on rant about how using the word "nigger" is wrong. It's just a word, calm down. Like incest sex, it's a topic and imo it shouldn't be taboo to discuss. I'm all for the freedom of speech, say whatever you want, because at the end of the day, it's words.

>Be me
>21
>parents gone for the weekend cause i wanted to celebrate my birthday in private
>Studying business and still hang out with 2-3 best friends who are studying art/design kinda meme.
>My birthday, turn 22
>Have a 15 y/o sister i've always found extremely cute/pretty but never sexually
>Stock up on alcohol
>Friends take a few other friends with them and we have a small party in my backyard, about 15 people are there
>Sister is in her room cause she dislikes hanging with my friends cause they have this stoner-image
>She comes by while I get two new bottles from the closet
>Hugs me and tells me she loves me and that she's happy to have me as a brother, goes back up
>I stand still for a few more seconds, but after already drinking for a bit my thoughts were like "hurdurr her boobies pressed against me"
>I act retarded for a bit in the backyard with friends and meme
>Friends leave later in the night, few handshakes with guys and hugs from girls
>I start cleaning up the backyard and little sister starts helping in her pyjamas
>im having trouble walking at this point
>we're done, i go upstairs and before i take the first step my sister grabs my arm and pulls on my shirt (she's kinda small) and kisses me on my mouth
>shrug it off and hug her cause sibling-friendship
>we go upstairs and she does it again, but makes out with me
>i literally didnt care
>memory of that night is shit
>all i remember is that we had sex and slept in my room
>wake up next morning next to my sister
>feeling like shit and immediately run to bathroom to throw up
>clean up a bit more and sister wakes up too eventually
>we talk
>have sex again in my room and cuddle in bed for hours
>this went on for the entirety sunday
>I'm 24 now and we're really awkward about it ever since but we're still doing it
>parents wonder why I'm single

So yeah that's that. At least has the merit of being real.

Reeeeeee
Expression of ideals shouldn't be suppressed, breeds idiocracy. You don't have to agree with said ideals, but there's no point in getting bent out of shape over it.

Why be nervous about it, just accept the affection and get into it.

Can you send me videos on kik? joob132132

i love the interactions between people on this website

Okay?

lurkers first comment
blow out the candles

sauce on that slut plx
ig/fb

She has her IG as private, sorry user

link pls

No use if she's private, also, I generally don't like sharing her IG

still pls

i actually read the screams in my head...

They make pills for that