Drawthread:

drawthread:

give your OC some cummies

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/rL89M4N
imgur.com/FLnsjBu
imgur.com/LCLBpDn
imgur.com/1EcKZId
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
rule34.xxx/?page=post&s=view&id=1277740
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

requesting a nice grill for the barbecue

Get some cummies, Pink

BRING HER BACK FAGGOT

I miss her...

i gave you the information.

anal cummies?

ya

3 darn draw threads

>luigi kicking a koopa shell

Other requestos?

This girl, but standing shyly and blushing.

>be me
>want to live a calm and quiet life
>hand fetish (since childhood)
>very smart, but never wanted to stick out
>a group of people want to find out who I really am
>have a fascination for explosives
>I am afraid of ambulances

What should I do to overcome my fear or at least stop the people from finding out who I really am?

thats so friggen cool;

i miss on 64 when they had that misty smoke from them;
blue shells had pink

green had orange

red had blue

Haha uh oh

>anal pink bot cummies

yummy cummy in her tummy
yummy cummy for her cunny

Is the doggystyle robo still being made?

unknown; who was doing the request?

/ r / a man with plague mask dancing with 2 lightsaber

Requesting Polt from Monster Musume successfully being used as bait to catch a giant fish. She should be completely inside the fish, alive and in one piece. And if you want to add a bit of peril to it, have the fishing line snapping.

I think lilly herself, just wondering if she was here.

why?

bump for the drawfags to see

give me an OC to give an anal dicking to

only if its tentacle dicks

Why not?

Drawfag sent me a work in progress doodle of my commission, oboi

>being this pathetic that you have to brag about something in a place that you sweared to never return to again

oh boi

>being this butthurt that the horrible hitler repeat requester no longer requests and just posts art every once in a blue moon

Do I have to post your little meltdown again?

Requesting Alicia (blonde) fucking Carla similar like the reference.

Oh hey I think I know this person

>being this butthurt
You know what they say about people that assume.

>Do I have to post your little meltdown again?
It is amazing how similar you are to abusefag. Basically everyone that calls you out is the same "troll". It just so sad to see. I remember the days when you were a drawfag. I really loved your character and if you would have spend more time here, I bet you would have improved. What happened to you, that you decided to join the dark side, the side of the repeat requesters?

I used to request, butthurt user started stirring shit, now I just lurk and sometimes post art or request shit that is not recognizable as me.

>duh big bayd repet requestrs

See , trips prove me right.

>duh big bayd repet requestrs

It is baffling my mind. You can't refute a single argument I have raised and instead instantenously try to call me butthurt. You are like abusefag. The only positive thing I can say about you is the fact that you at least consider to commission people, unlike abusefag.

/r/ anything cute of Yuno,

wearing an outfit like the moonlight flower has in Ragnarok Online.
imgur.com/rL89M4N

wearing red riding hood's outfit.

wearing one punch man's hero outfit
imgur.com/FLnsjBu

wearing the oppai hoodie like Saitama
imgur.com/LCLBpDn

Doing the Mega Milk meme pose
imgur.com/1EcKZId

proportions could be better
chest looks messed up for now and doesnt connect well with the arms and head
face looks a little slanted

did they use some stock photos and ps effects for the background?

>butthurt anons constantly try to stir shit for months
>expecting me not to assume anyone who is not a drawfag is a retarded shitposter

Come on now. Also as I said earlier I stopped requesting for that very same reason, it's easier to just pay someone for art and have them be all polite and professional about it instead of sitting here requesting and risking having the tard squad noticing me.

The fuck's your problem with me anyway? I didn't request anything, I just posted a work in progress of my current commission.

this sounds like a vague movie description

Requesting prompt on the right with character on the left. (Beruka from Fire Emblem)

Yeah that's fair, as far as I'm aware the guy just really quickly doodled this to show me how it would roughly look.

I've commissioned him in the past and I liked how it turned out so I decided to go for something more than just the character.

No idea about the stock photos thing, but I see why you'd think that.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

For your consideration.

you shouldnt take some unfinished work of an artist and post it here to brag and piss people off. im pretty sure that most artist wouldnt like it

you are a piece of shit anyways but dont be this kind of asshole to someone working for you

>butthurt anons constantly try to stir shit for months
While they were sure some butthurt anons, not everybody calling you out can be considered butthurt. This would be just absurd.

>expecting me not to assume anyone who is not a drawfag is a retarded shitposter
This would actually help your case if you did that, because it would make you look less like abusefag and more like a sensible human being.

>risking having the tard squad noticing me.
This point is not helping you in any way. It makes you look like a delusional asshole.

>The fuck's your problem with me anyway? I didn't request anything, I just posted a work in progress of my current commission.

The problem is that, first of all you said that you would never return to these threads because, to say in your words, "risking having the tard squad noticing me.". And secondly the fact that you appear out of nowhere and despite your promise, to post your new art, seems like bragging to everyone.

>"Oh look, tard squad, I still get art. HAHAHAHA"

I fail to see how what I wrote would seem like bragging to anyone but a butthurt user trying to find a reason to stir shit.

I literally said nothing that an unbiased random person would take as something beyond "oh it's some guy's work in progress commission"

Nigger what are you even talking about lul

it's kinda sad to see /trash/ being less autistic about completely inconsequential shit like posting a preview sketch

this thread is breaking into a really shitty environment, hope some drawfags appear soon

>hey guys
>hey guys!
>LOOK
>I PAID SOMEONE AND HAVE ART INCOMING
not him but it may not be bragging, but its severely autismo you have to shout it from the rooftops like anyone else would care, Ruba.

boy i sure do keep drawing dicks
do i count

>I fail to see how what I wrote would seem like bragging to anyone but a butthurt user trying to find a reason to stir shit.
>I literally said nothing that an unbiased random person would take as something beyond "oh it's some guy's work in progress commission"

I would recommend you to please read my post again and at least try to understand where I am coming from, instead of using the typical "butthurt user" response.

I miss decaf and hero. With them threads on business days were usually fun.

>Nigger what are you even talking about lul
>it's kinda sad to see /trash/ being less autistic about completely inconsequential shit like posting a preview sketch

Because they barely had any history or connection with you. Your outcry only happened on Sup Forums threads and of course on any other boards people not knowing would react that way.

yes, yes you do, POST SOMETHING EITHER LEWD OF FUNNY
>those two are going to kill each other and detonate at any moment now

dunno decaf, cant really blame hero form steering clear, some folks were being overly toxic to her, tho they were here earlier today.

everyone laugh at the weed

Please draw Ruby Rose (from RWBY) as a fatty girl?

At first she stopped doing requests which require time and effort, next she only showed up with popopoka and recently i dont see her at all.
I don't get it.

Shitposting and eventually blatant harassment, eventually even attempts at doxing

U will go to hell for lying, user.

i think i saw a request for a knight last thread

Nice. Let's make the thread great again. Complain about food or talk about coffee!

Requesting a milf with hairy armpits and a hairy pussy, a beauty mark and inverted nipples riding a dick like pic related. Her tits should sag a little and they should be lactating as well. She should mention something about hurrying up, because her kids or loser husband come home earlier than expected.

(Please note that the pic included is merely a reference for the pose.)

>rule34.xxx/?page=post&s=view&id=1277740

I certainly missed a lot of things over the last weeks. Wth.

Let's try this again:
Request for every drawfag:

If you own a 3ds or wiiu could you create a mii of your avatar (as good as possible) and post the qr code in this thread. (also say what you want to be: brawler, swordfighter, gunner)

R-R-R-Requests?

>arguing in a DRAW THREAD
>in A DRAW THREAD

NO SHUT UP ALL OF YOU

Draw San Marino

a tomboyish girl being blacked

was you the guy who asked for that other RWBY girl before?

I'm afraid the antics stop here, user.
There's only 10 more minutes left for me.
I am not long for this place.

>can't get requests anymore
>has to spend real money for pictures of his shitty character
>will die alone and penniless, surrounded by cum-covered library print-outs of the images he's wasted money on
feels good man

Well, i know you are alive for now. Have a good one!

>semi-proving his point

How tho
No.
No.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

all these cursed armors and knights.

i made one too. inspired by______?
(guess)

Pointing his sword to the air, maybe?
>Like He-Man or the Thundercats intros

>his
>still pretending to be multiple people

post "my meltdown"

i just got mario odyssey spoiled on me. forget the fucking switch, i guess
i'll take non-repeat/vore requests

no you wont
captcha: calle attention

oh i just realise it's that little ball thing ok i got you.
it's the internet fam, ofc you'll find spoilers

>This from a pathetic poor user that cant even get 5 deliveries

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MORONS

draw this girl in a gangbang

So you'll need a bomb that sits on a person, and when ever they reveal your identity to some one it goes inside that persons eye and blows them up. Then it will reverse time gang an hour, and it will keep doing that untill you deactivate the bomb because the person explodes again anyways, and you wont know when it happens either.

>mario and bowser get cucked

spoiler alert: im a drawfag and you're a retard

draw some Jojora doing this (sorry for bad picture)

Nah. He needs a tank, a small tank with a skull on it and that can talk to people.

it was on a fucking animal crossing video for a youtuber, i had no idea it would happen
give me a little
who's jojora and what is happening in that image?

>]
vore

If you don't mind drawing waifu

Jojora is the girl in the pic. She's from Superstar Saga. Can you draw her doing this pose?