My ex has started fucking other guys. How do I stop thinking of her doing this b?

My ex has started fucking other guys. How do I stop thinking of her doing this b?

fuck as many other guys as you can so she sees it's pointless to try to beat you

You should dump all her pics in here. It's about psychology, man. That's how you show she's nothing to you and move on.

by posting her nudes

> meet up with her for coffee or some shit
> allah ackbar
>????
> profit

By making this thread again

Just start fucking other girls, get your mind off of her

no we're talkin

Wow, she must be getting so much dick. How does it feel knowing you will never get to put your dick inside her pussy ever again? While she will take many more dicks.

She will never take HIS dick inside her pussy. Checkmate

we're getting there

go on

I have no nudes

>exgf
>no nudes
what's the point

She is fuckin' ugly, you dodged a bullet, mate.

Move on. Success is best revenge.

go your own way. don't talk to her. just live your life. probably not what you want to hear... sorry dude... i know that ugly feeling...

try not being a faggot on the internet

Just move on... Worked for me even tho she is now together with my best friend wich got his share obviusly

My ex gf here, this helped me. Along with sorting out my life and stuff but I need to justify doing this somehow

What do her feet look like?

more of her

could dump a few

if you wanted

please go on

any sort of thing in particular?

anal?

got like 70 something pics

vola dump?
r/randos

no pics of her arsehole, but she did anal

How tight was her pussy?

Erm, in all honesty not the best, but you only get to smash 18 year old pussy for a while

that's a shame. more of her ass?

sure

Plus she'll think she was so bad she turned you gay

dump the set in vola?
r/randos

more rope stuff?

any of her leashed on four? naked with fishnets and high heels?

I destroyed her social life by revealing secrets to certain people, but she was really introverted so that's how it worked

got a bit more

like?

folder name?

She always swallowed as well

how about ass to mouth?

She only had one serious friend, so I let her know all the little gripes she had with her, and basically stole her friend

Nah, I took her anal virginity, didn't have lube so I had to salivate...a lot

what a trooper

this
or any of her tied to bed, please?

mooooooooooar

Well it was my first experience with anal as well so, a learning curve was had. Third time we used lube and I went all the way in, may have given her a small fissure, but didnt have the heart to tell her it scarred

really nice, pink leash fits her

Deal with it. You don't have to care just live your own fuckin life instead of worrying about what someone whose no longer part of it is doing.

fuck,wish there were pics of that

Really sorry but I didn't take any pics of her during sexy times

imagine a starfish with a masturbation issue

mmmmh, hot petite, i'd lick her like a candy

lmao. SO HARD

It was her favourite item from the set

>Implying you took any pics
Looks like she took them all. Great boob shape, hips and nips tho. My type

She has a big labia that she is super conscious of though

is her name Nicole?

I've got some of her sucking my dick but i'm not inclined to post as you can see her face

She looks English. She English Op?

Sam?

Well her fault for being a whore, right?

block it out. I need to see that

So yeah, these are all ones she sent me with face cropped out

Imagine her fucking a dude with a tiny dick and being completely unsatisfied, then laugh it off and go about your merry way, young soldier.

You dont stop thinking about it, or well eventually you quit thinking about it often, but you gotta get to the point where you dont care. Go fuck other chicks. Who gives a fuck what she does. She wont ever get as good as you again, thats the attitude you need.

she didn't even do face w/ frontal. she didn't love you, move on.

Nice. I love pumbus hair

Join one of the million dating apps op, bang some randoms or don't either way won't take long to realize there's tons of options out there, and with time you'll see some are even better.
Or don't idc

okay, not doing anymore as that was effort

my dude. Great shit.
got kik?

fuuuuuuck.

nah man

Whatever you do, under no conditions should you think about the way she looks in the eyes of the guy fucking her, the intimacy of the acts and the snuggles after while her lover juice is leaking on her bed.

Do not think about the fact that she don't fuck other men out of spit for you because she didn't thought about you a single second while another dicks were inside her.

Lol jk, she's just a cunt that have dried sperm on her bed and is on her way to be saggy and undesired. Who cares?

This guy speaks wisdom

damn. any masturbation pics?

No sorry, she was really bad at getting herself off actually

fuck the same guys

more ass?

you must have had very nice times with that gorgeous one!

MANY THANKS!

Yeah, it was pretty good while it lasted, then she cheated on me, so I'm making her miserable.

You can't keep doing it forever because eventually she will find another guy or another friend. But well, you got some revenge, I'm fapping now to her.

No but she's considering dropping out of uni which I will see as a success. Plus her new guy is going out to see his ex gf for a while, which apparently upset her greatly

Something is something! But eventually you yourself will move on. Thanks for sharing, anyway.

How do you know so much about your ex? You fall for the "let's stay friend" scheme?

I did initially, but then found out about the cheating, so stole her friend as explained earlier, who lives with her. They don't talk anymore but the friend has over heard drunken conversations

nice pic too!