Why is the Atheist religion so popular with teenagers and young adults?

Why is the Atheist religion so popular with teenagers and young adults?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttULHG92vNY
youtube.com/watch?v=FQfujdlO4oY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to bed

Fuck off

if atheism is a religion then "off" is a tv channel and "bald" is a hair color

we're advancing exponentially - this is the first generation that has more atheists than retards. we're talking first world countries of course. there's little to no atheists in shit countries

please fuck off

They're looking for ways to appear authoritative and challenging institutions that are widely accepted and thousands of years old is a great way to do that.

Lack of tangible evidence of the metaphor in all religious texts make it easy to win an argument without even having the slightest clue about any given religion.

Tl; Dr : they're insecure and lazy and choose easy targets

Atheism is VERY unpopular. 3% of the World population are theists.

obviously meant to say atheists

I get you're trying to say that only young and foolish people are atheists, but your arguments also crumbles in on itself when you imply that younger people are atheists. You do realize that, right?

Humanity advances, we get smarter as time goes on. They are teaching things in school that they didn't teach 50, 20, or even 10 years ago. Children are getting far more educated at a younger age than we have. So it only makes sense that teenagers and young adults aren't really religious, since religion is a barbaric and primitive idea that only hinders humanity and scientific breakthroughs.

Stay mad tho

This thread again

DURR HURR I'M AN ATHEIST BUT I CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS TOO

Fuck you and go back to Overwatch

atheists get dubs

The Neverending Shitpost

All these newfags falling for the old ass bait

dubs say my name

>Look at me, I'm an instigator of the highest order.

Kill yourself.

Atheism is so boring...

>atheist
>religion

does not compute

verifiably false, and your only defense is "muh uppinyun," tard

op, can you at least choose another pic
so fuckin tired of that dumb face

seriously, a lack of religion in a society makes a lack of morality in the society, we see this all over the western world. instead of following a guideline on life, we make our own, which is good in some ways, but also bad in many other ways, just look at how little we help foreigns and how introvert and torn apart our society has become over the last 50 years.
Im not religious myself, but i believe that we need a guideline if we dont wanna tear ourself apart - a godless society isnt a working society.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttULHG92vNY
youtube.com/watch?v=FQfujdlO4oY

kek
just kek, can't even begin to answer, i'm keking so hard that whole world is keking with me

A secular world is the only way to achieve world peace. Fuck religion!

none of you fuckers said anything about my trips

probably because we wernt talking yo you

Now i had dubs and you still didnt say a thing

that just a Sup Forumsthing you fuckin newfag, it's the last good thing here, you are supposed to do that

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Atheism means no accepted theism. Not necessarily disbelieving in a higher "force." My religion is applied physics, like what happens when you ride a bicycle into a parked car. Reality, baby...

A secular world isnt a healthy world, and a peaceful world isnt a human world, religion and belief is a part of our psychology and it aint going to go away anytime soon - im not saying that people cant be atheists, but i do think that people has to believe in something that gives them a moral guideline to follow.

toes of that guy are so curved that they look like two airplanes taking off

Atheism as a cult is rapidly on the decline, Trump needs to have the courage to outlaw this religion or at very least ban Atheists from entering the country.

>but i do think that people has to believe in something that gives them a moral guideline to follow.
kek, steve harvey supports that theory that could be born only in a mind of an inbred

>when you want to bait, but you are too lazy to actually make it look believable

This has nothing to do with my argument, i dont sit here and argues that there is a god, i say that it is healthy for society to believe in a god and follow a specific guideline in life, gods existance is irrelevant, but his impact is relevant.

Because educational attainment in first world nations is at an all time high. With better command of science and less emphasis on teaching religion in school it's gonna die out. UK is already over 50% atheist/not religious.

A lot of angry religious folk will tell you it's because they want to rebel etc. But quite frankly I have nothing to rebel against and quite enjoy talking to my christian friends about their religion.

This is what brainlets believe

They havent suffered, or been in combat, and have had helicopter parents who provide their every whim to them so they are spoiled materialist brats. Give them time....

This.

Also atheists are usually unhappy cucks.