Destroyable dot io thread. Come post some sluts Sup Forumsros

Destroyable dot io thread. Come post some sluts Sup Forumsros

For newfags, NOT Vola. Typer destroyable dot io into your internets. Post a slut for one minute up to 4 weeks. See if anyone re-ups it.

>Nothing about who owns the site
>Nothing about if the pics are deleted
>Nothing about personal data usage
>Nothing about breaking the law except minors

I really hate that site, especially since the admin is spamming it every day.

did you even read the home page?

Cool nigger

>We remove the images after your chosen time from public view (hmm?)
>We host every image with the assumption of not breaking the law but we will keep logs and backup for keeping you responsible.
>destroyable is not liable for removing them
>Nothing about deletion, just removing it from public

Yeah, uhm, no. I pass, I don't want some 18year old have private pics.

Thats not what it says.

It says
>Once the timer of your image has run out, or if you manually destroy it, the data is permanently deleted and purged from cache. Your personal data is not stored.

Ever used google? They've got your dick pics, where you are right now, and how many times you've taken a piss today. Tor, VPN, hide yourself stupid.

You are solely responsible for any content you post and Destroyable will investigate and take legal action, in its sole discretion, against anyone who violates these Terms of Use, including removal of the offending post from the service and termination of your account.

Destroyable and its administrators reserve the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, delete, move or edit any and all Content

By posting Content on this website, you automatically grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Destroyable and visitors of Destroyable, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license

Fuck, I could go on, I am just halfway through the TOS, privacy policy is even better.

What would you trust more? A company with a front figure that can be held liable, or some website where no person, owner or "parent company" (as they call it several times on the website) is named.

more of her

Who cares about a generic TOS that's found on literally any photo hosting site, hell even Sup Forums has it

Frankly I dont care if it means that those posting illegal shit get caught

I don't care about illegal shit either, I care about them adding a clausus about them never being forced to delete any pics, but instead having all rights to save them, whenever they want. Even when it is not breaking the law.

Mail them about it? I doubt they're even knowledgable about legal stuff and just delete the images due to server costs, 70% of it is gross any way

Um, I'd trust the ability of google and their hundreds of billions of dollars and massive network to get whatever the fuck they want, then get hacked or sell your shit without telling you like they already do.

/C0BYFQZ/

I will post more if anyone saved other pics of her.

why is there no cheese pizza

So don't post anything. It's not for pictures you want kept private, the whole point is for people to repost. That's like saying you don't trust your microwave to keep your food cold.

Will do, maybe they really just used a template tos and privacy policy

Where you from? In europe you can request from google to send them all your saved information (most of the time around 300 pages) and they have to list every sold information, since they have their european hq in dublin. Selling data without informing user either via mail or tos would mean a 2mil fee from europe and trust loss. I can't say the same about some us website. Still, if they had at least one real person to talk to, it would be different. The owner could be pajeet or juri just renting us server.

There is a difference between people being lucky finding your pics and your 16 year old high school boy searching through the uploaded pics, fapping to them and then uploading them on anonib. If I wanted that I would upload them directly to Sup Forums

Again, don't fucking post anything then. No one is saying you have to. Why are you even in this thread?

Maybe because like most people in this thread we have a fetish about randoms finding our uploaded pics and either deeming them worth to repost or not.

If I wouldn't have that fetish, I simply would post in your cancerous wwyd, family, gf thread.

I somehow think you are in the wrong thread?

You're taking this site way too seriously. Everyone knows what it is. "This site full of exposed girls doesn't even have a customer service rep? I'm writing my congressman"

Cool, so find a different site that you can do that on. This is the destroyable thread, see.

The site is cancerous because it gets spammed here every day by its faggot owner.

Upload a photo saying what a faggot he is, it gets removed immediately. He's the one making these threads, they one minute challenge photos.

It's made by a Sup Forumsfaggot. Why would you ever trust one? The cunt encourages people not to post to Sup Forums but to his shit site. Collecting all your photos.

>29 replies
>9 people

Sup destroyable admin, you're a faggot.

Thread would have died if you don't keep bumping it though...

Pretty simple, I don't need Sup Forums for it. That site was not the first one, neither will it be the best and last. Just joined this thread for my fetish, but that site seems just like bullshit.

Have you not been around the past 4 days? There is a thread for this site running constantly.

Sup Forums already filtered his domain because he spammed it that much. Literally took them 2 days to get tired of his shit. Even volafile lasted longer during the fappening days.

and I assume the people posting the pics there are all bots?

nice joke m8

Sick dude. So again you can leave anytime. Half the posts in this thread are you.

>People have a liking for some thematic
>People go to related threads
>Spamming that one site several times every day
>Expecting no backlash
>People bitching
So autism too, just came here to tell you, that that website was added to the spam filter a day ago, but if I look at op, you know that already

I have 4 about privacy policy, one about him spamming at the beginning and this one, your math is bad. So autism, bad math knowledge and thinking you are the center of the universe

When did I ever say that retard? I was referring to the threads. 90% of which are made and bumped by him.

Most if not all the replies praising this site are by him.

Ok, and? Unless you've got OCD and can't ignore it, click on a differentttttt threaddddd. It's easyyyyyy

>Doesn't know what hyperbole is and thinks that's a good argument.
Kek, you're bumping the shit out of this thread m8. It would be long gone otherwise.

>Still the same poster count
>Incognito new tab is counted as new poster
Op why are you so hard defending it? Yu lost, let it die and start a new one with the us people, maybe they didn't have enough of your spamming. But again, looking at the ban of posting your website, prolly not

I am sageing it, problem is, the Sup Forums sage doesn't work, if op replies before poster had their fifth post
Learn to Sup Forums faggot

>defending a website this vehemently

More conspicuous, Destroyable Admin, you could not be.

Not defending it. My point is it's obviously a skeevy site and he should just not post on it. Pretty simple.

even if that guy created it, it's clear that people like it since it's posted here literally every hour

and if he didnt, who the fuck cares honestly, most of us are just trying to fap

more of this ho,

Before you ask and call yourself out as newfag:
Sagebomb doesn't work anymore.
OP can't bump below 4 new poster, even if they bump.
After that he can bump for every poster in the thread for in summary 10 times and every answer, even saged, till the poster reaches 5 replies. It is calculated on his last and new reply. If there was a new post between his last and new reply that is pretty new and he didn't bump 10 times, he does so. And images from poster always bump, even if saged.