Why don't you want a longer, healthier, sexier life and why are you not a vegetarian yet?

Why don't you want a longer, healthier, sexier life and why are you not a vegetarian yet?

>meat isn't healthy
Non processed chicken or veal is the healthiest food imaginable.
Low carbs (less than 1 gram) with massive amounts of protein.
A combined diet of pure meat and vegetables is the healthiest.
I'm saying this to any unfortunate 12 year old stupid enough to reply to this obvious bait, not you, OP. Meat is good for you - if it's clean meat and nothing else.

Because I was not born at the top of the food chain be default to eat rabbit food. Gimme steak, chicken, bacon, or veal anytime.

I'm already vegan. Why give myself heart disease?

Vegans eat

sure kid

Enjoy dying at 60 user.

The terms 'food chain' and 'food web' refer to a natural ecological system whereby producers in a specific habitat are eaten by consumers in that same habitat.
The term 'circle of life' has no scientific meaning at all. In neither case do the terms refer to the human consumption of animals, since humans do not exist as consumers in a natural ecological system where cows, pigs, cats, dogs, fish and other food animals are producers.
The only use of the terms 'food chain' or 'circle of life' in the context of human food choices is to legitimize the slaughter of sentient individuals by calling that slaughter a necessary and natural part of human life, which means the apex predator justification for eating animals is a failure on two fronts.
First, the terms themselves either do not apply to the ecological relationship we have with animals or they have no meaning at all. Second, we do not need to eat animals in order to survive, so the underlying moral imperative of 'might makes right' is not ethically defensible.
By analogy, a bank robber might claim to be at the top of the corporate ladder since he had the ability to take what belonged to others and chose to do so.
tl;dr you're a brainlet

Semi-vegetarian working on becoming full vegetarian. I eat chicken as infrequently as possible but no red meat whatsoever.
It's not hard and I feel pretty great

>Veal

>Non processed chicken or veal is the healthiest food imaginable
This is proven wrong in every aspect. Try again.

Don't be a tumblr feminist baconfags. Back your logic with proper source.
inb4 you can't

another win for vegans
/thread

This doesn't take into account that the "average" in the US has an unhealthy diet despite meat consumption. This has more to do with the fact that most vegans are health nuts than it does with veganism reducing heart disease.

welp. im male. so i don't have to worry about pregnancy or lactation.
more

you do realise that at most, two of these items are not suitable for vegetarians...? (The crisp (chip) flavours are ready salted, cheese&onion and salt and vinegar btw, so no meat in those)

(not who you're replying)
You realise that you're responding to this in the wrong way right? I mean I also doubt that this statement is true but unless you provide evidence that it's been proven to be incorrect, you're doing the same thing they're doing: making a statement of fact with no evidence.

It's enough to just say "prove it".

Medicine in 30 years from now will be advanced enough not give a fuck about my eating habits as long as I keep the same weight and keep exercising. Also, dead animals taste pretty great.

The same thing was thought 60 years ago.

I quit drinking and smoking weed and run 4.4 miles a day with a long run of 7 to 10 miles on the weekend and do weights when I can... only problem I've been having is I eat fuckin waaay too much candy. I have no idea how to stop eatin so much lel

Fuckin addictions mang

Sounds like you're better than 90% of these sperg baconfags
Good job user