Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-_EEqMDWBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Valentine.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

>2005
>Celica
>7th gen
Go to McDicks, become the niggest, take 2 plastic trays. Roll your cars back wheels onto them, put on your parking brake and start sliding everywhere.
I recommend not doing this on the street, for as soon as those trays are burnt out, your tires gunna be screeching. Good for a bit of fun in parking lots though.
>I actually wanna try this now that I have an Integra

Cute. However that's like....an amazing job. Thought about any asian countries? Some places with tourists are always looking for cert insructors.

REM! Sounds like a good evening. Quiet is a lot better than loud and annoying

Rem claimed

So basically, I can't?

VAMPIRE
It is a comfy one. Might play some PS2 games, I wanna hear that fan blow

>is served pancakes

Oooooooo! Any game in particular

10/10 \o/
Thailand is always looking for divers and japan pays well

fat bat

I mean, you CAN.... kinda. It's considered a power slide, but it's possible. Essentially, mid turn, you rip up the E-brake and countersteer. Don't keep the brake on though, it's just a pull up and let it back down after your rear end breaks lose.
youtube.com/watch?v=8-_EEqMDWBw

The balloon?

Why is Green day so fun to learn on guitar?

>share these then
Maybe just some good old Budokai Tenkaichi 2. I lost my copy of Shadow the Hedgehog. It was a fun game to yell at.

I got someone who said he'll teach me how to I he ever comes to me, but, I'll keep this in mind.

Music is faster paced, but not overly complicated. At least, that's my guess.

It's not difficult to do, but it is difficult to do correctly. Why, thinking of getting into that drift life?

that looks like a guy

There're boobs

I haven't noticed

yes

Take the dildo out of your ass, it's clouding your vision

I'm having trouble trying to learn When I Come Around :(
Guess all that NMH songs that only use chords numbed my lead guitar skills down....

Just cakes for days. Can say of the dozens of games I has never played them.

NMH?
And my cousin actually said that she'd teach me a bit of guitar since she's getting back into it. Just remembered that. We were gunna drag my moms 4'x4' amp out of storage at some point.

>Astolfo

I just wanted to know how to do it since I'm a chink and all

They're so nostalgic for me, but the fan gets me.

Neutral Milk Hotel. I've learned all of ITAOTS so far.
What kinda guitar does she play? Is she cute (asking for a friend :^)? Your mom played guitar too? Is your cousin good at it?

Fucking kek. Ya, it's possible, not quite a drift, but normies won't really know the difference anyways.

Never actually listened to them before. Will give em a shot.
Used to play aucustic and electric, but is getting into electric more these days. And nah, mom was gifted the amp from some friend as payment for letting him use her storage or something. Thing is fuckhyuge and was like, $600 new. And she's alright, I've yet to hear her really try to play much though.

>

Id say...any ps2 is nostalgic

I see you missed a question there, sir :^)
Tell her to play The Trooper by Iron Maiden or Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson and tell me if she's any good.
How have you not listened to all the Sup Forumscore albums? What a newfag.

That is a very short skirt

Kek, she's alright looking I guess. A real tomboy, which you'd think hits my sweet spot, but she's a tad too far in that direction.
Ah, I don't think she can. It's been a long time since she's played, so I think she's still trying to get back into it for now.
>Not having over 50% of your music collection be Eurobeat

Neat

I realize, since there isn't really a way to. I think that make of the Celica isn't really weighted for it? The older models can.

>das cute
Any Ps2 game you mean?

Nothing past third gen of Celica can actually drift really because you can't drift FWD cars iirc.

>share a donut?
Yes any game

The only way to know is to pay close attention to the wheels during said drift. If the rear wheels are spinning faster than the front, it's RWD, and vice versa for FWD. The older Celicas I think from the third gen backwards, were still FWD. Then the Celica Supra happened, and the models split. The Supra becoming a Grand Touring RWD car, the Celica a FWD or AWD econobox. If you really want more Celica knowledge though, bug since she's a Celia nut.

He likes eating.

The split actually didn't happen until after the second gen Supra. The fourth gen Celica was the first one to be on a different platform when it moved from Toyota's A platform(which became exclusive to the Supra) to the T platform which it shared with the Toyota Corona.

No, my donuts

Yo, real talk.
Can a nigga get a praise?

Thank you, user. I don't know who you are, but thanks.

Yes but I need to know how to drift first
Also I used to have a supra

Would you play one with me?

I found my birthday picture, I cringed at myself

Umi, Makoto's girlfriend. Used to be Anya a long time ago.

Just thinking of myself a year ago makes me cringe

Nigga I made this in June

don't you nigga me

forsen1

:matsu:

But Im using it
I R O N I C A L L Y

Then hello, Umi.
Nice to reintroduce myself to you.
I think.

You'll cringe in a few months

Hello there

what about you ?

Months? Days.

Mm, I definitely knew a Rem, so if you're that Rem then nice to see you again! How's having a 7th gen Celica treating you? I don't like them as much as the older gens myself, but they're still pretty solid cars.

>my cousin is basically a reverse trap
>is a trap himself
Really gets those neurons firing :^)
Really? I couldn't play either of those if i tried. I can barely play 21st Century Schizoid Man.
>Not only listening to Walmart field recordings, entire discography in reverse, entire discography played simultaneously, white noise, Ghost Hunters EVP recordings, dog whistles, electromagnetic waves, Voyager golden record, upsweeps, every time ricegum has said irrelevant, every theneedledrop video in reverse, every theneedledrop video play simultaneously, every theneedledrop video simultaneously in reverse at 320kbps stored in a FLAC file, Innuit throat singing, sounds of people suffering over eurobeat, scratching nails on a chalkboard, polyrhythmetic synth jazz mathrock funeral doom, MC Ride repeating "IT GOES" over Grimes music, Björk screaming "Guillotine" over MC Ride repeating "IT GOES" and "YAH" over Grimes, and autistic screeching
Serious plebiety going on
Hey sis~

cringe at yourself everyday

what a fucking faggot

What?

You know it my dude

Of course.
So mean vampire.

I'm bored

autism knows no limit my guy

Good to see you again!

Switched again eh?

Ah right. Don't have anything that catches your interest?

Its a girl (male)