Rate me

Rate me

i'd suck/10

degenerate/10

There's this guy whi wants me to blow him
>pic rel
Should I agree?

Btw he has like 20cm, and I'm only 14-15cm...
Should i act like sissy and go with it?

Just let him smash

hmm... any more?

yup

Sure, have a good fap ;*

Well, I'm leaning towards saying yes... I sucked dick once and it was awesome :3

Then go sissy and let him straight fuck your mouth

Story time? I'm into this shit but after I fap I'm hetero again

Yeah.. I will meet up with him 99%
...but what if he's ugly? Or fat? Or ugly and fat?

You're having a good time with his dick, not his face.

i will not be fapping to this. but interested to see more feminine penis poses.

God, what an ass!! Got any in thong or heels?

Well you got one pic. Ask for full body. If it's so bad you want to bail then bail. Ideally all you should see is cock or balls anyway

sick...get some help

Well it was in July, I'm 19 an he was 18
Huge dick, and he was kinda cute
Both first time doing gay shit, but I knew he was into it because when i just touched his pants he got instantly hard
Basically I gave him the best blowjob I could, it was sooo satisfying hearing him moan...
He tried a little anal but I've never even had a dildo before, and like I said he was huuuuge so yeah, I went back to blowjob xD
He came in my mouth so I swallowed like a good girl and that was it
He felt weird afterwards (it's normal to feel this way after the horniness goes away) and when I went home and jerked off i felt weird/bad too... for a while...
It's just having a peace of meat in your mouth after all, who cares if it makes you gay or not
Your life, your choices, your adventures, the blame is there afterwards but nothing so seriius you won't be able to sleep at night, I think if you're into it you should at least try it once

This is the closest one i have, no heels, tights etc tho :/

Find someone smaller then and get railed. You won't go back

Better?

Flip it over boipussy too

Honestly, my boipussy is trash/10
Should stick with blowjobs :/

take hormones and become a tranny faggot. it's your destiny.

nice/nice

just shave it faggot

if you shaved itd be primo

remove the hair and it's def bang-able

You have feminine hips. Maybe it's the pose you're taking. Can't see the rest of you so I can't say if you are feminine.

Well, I'm going to sleep now 'cause it's pretty fucking late where I live and I have school :/
Some quick words:
>would consider going full sissy if I was pure gay but I'm more of a bi (would even say more attracted to girls but ocasionaly dick is life)
>just discovered the guy never done it with another guy before so idk what to think, would probably meet him tho
>don't have kik etc but if someone want's to chat add me on snapchat - twojastara3000 (maybe I'll send something quickly before going to sleep)

Thanks for thread guys bye bye :*

Then go sissy for the cock and bro it out the rest of the time. Cock is life