Hey Sup Forums, what are you drinking? Glenfiddich whiskey for me. Best price to quality ratio

Hey Sup Forums, what are you drinking? Glenfiddich whiskey for me. Best price to quality ratio.

Go to the gym and work out faggot

Nah, too much effort. I'm fine with where I am.

Ginger ale. Crabbie's.

Good for you fegget

Pounders of coors light.

Never had Coors, how is it?

Piss water like Budweiser. But it's cheap here so I get it. $20 for 24 16oz cans..

Grey goose vodka

patron silver on the rocks with lime and salt when i go out but when im at home i drink casamigos or patron silver neat

i used to drink grey goose because its basically water and i could chug a bunch of it at once but then i grew up and graduated highschool

Better than absolut and costs less. I prefer Smirnoff or anything better but my corner store didn't offer to much vodka.

i can tell your autistic just from your hand thats so sad

true, its definitely the best vodka in my opinion
i got nothing against it
i just dont drink vodka anymore
if i did i would drink grey goose

We have Budweiser in Europe, but it's a completely different beer, from Czech Republic. Really nice, had 4 today.

why u no drink vodka komrad?

>skull ring on index finger
you gay?
also we have the same remote lol

Absolut does not cost more than Grey Goose. Grey Goose is one of the most expensive vodkas you can buy, and frankly is overrated.

You can tell his autistic what?

Where you at? In canada grey goose is cheap as dirt and absolut is expensive.

Cheap Montreal beer fam

Perso je tourne au Grants, ca fait le taf pour un rapport qualite/prix correct.

you want the truth?
vodka is made out of potatoes
your body digests is just the same as eating potatoes (not well)
also i found that every other alcohol besides tequila makes me feel drained/headache
if i want to go out for a quick drink and not get wasted, i can have a few drinks of tequila and when i sober up i feel completely fine after like i never even drank
when i have a couple drinks of whiskey or vodka you feel totally drained and you either need to keep drinking the rest of the night or else you get headaches or just feel tired

US.

Czechvar is pretty damn tasty, much better than Bud

I got this ring for 2€. Stainless steel shit. Reminds me of my mortality. Is this gay enough?

Usually i'm drinking Desperados it is a beer with tequila favor

massively gay

thats cool i got no problems with rings i was genuinely asking if you were gay because i wanted to know not to be offensive

nice index finger ring and watch

Vodka is made out of corn, potatoes or wheat. But yes, you are correct vodka can leave you drained. I'm not such a fan of tequila (tastes like spiced wine and I ain't old enough to appreciate wine) though and vodka tastes like heaven and feels good on the way down. Less good on the way up.

Glenfidditch is ok OP. I prefer the Glen Livet, two fingers over three cubes.

But I'll still give you props for enjoying a real man's drink, Scotch single malt.

Not really. Pretty successful, good social life, great job, nice paycheck. If my hand makes you feel better about yourself, I'm happy.

Elijah Craig whiskey

Sorry, if you think Budweiser is good then you should branch out. That shit is vile. If I feel like splurging then I'll usually try to drink a nice hefeweizen or something similar.

i only drink silver i cant stand gold
i do miss vodka though that was my drink of choice before tequila maybe you'll come around
i do love the taste of vodka its just more about the being drained part that turned me away from it whenever i go to have a couple drinks

It's a shit Casio watch.

Lagavulin 16

Craft IPA

I overdrank on Belgian beers, then IPAs and pale ales, reverted back to simple lagers. And Budweiser is pretty good in that category.

Lagavulin is a bit to smokey for me.

Bacardi 151, chilled, straight, no chaser, no mix.

Beer is another story, there's a micro brew that makes one hell of a pale ale.

No, not gay. Have a girlfriend. My brother's gay, I have no issue with it. Though my girlfriend keeps me drinking. Borderline personality disorder and shit. Pretty tiring.

I can understand that. I got shitfaced off of hard cider once. Puked everywhere and had the worst hangover the next day. I swore off the stuff.

they havent made bacardi 151 for over a year.....

What do you like better Scotch or Irish

irish

And that's why I stocked up, I don't drink to get hammered. I'll have two glasses max when I do drink. Or I can simply o on over to Canada and buy it. I'm close enough

I'm with you there, gold's got a strange aftertaste I find. I do realize that I'm not going to be sitting in my retirement home doing vodka shots, but I'm only 25 and I think a good night and a shit morning is better than not drinking what I want. I'll only be this young once.

As a irish man , thank you. So which one do you like

Tried 12, 15, 18. Still like 12 the best, and it's cheaper than fucking Jack Daniels.

I was in Belgium at an IT conference. Free beer. Like, as much as you want. It was a pretty crazy night. Told some locals Gent sucked.
Anyway, had my fill of Belgian beers that night.

wait wait wait...you can still get it in Canada?

lol..i stocked up also....

sprite with orange and vanilla flavor.

It's decent, I have work in the morning so i can't drink booze otherwise i'm useless.

Well one drink to relax in the evening doesn't hurt.

Some Republic. It's texas whiskey. Kinda tastes like Jack. not bad.

I'm a massive alcoholic from This thread is not good for me.
Time to full 360 and get out of here.

Lakeport Honey Lager

Ontarians know...

Godspeed, get your life back on track! I'm rooting for you!

Sounds nice, how is it?

Strong, cheap, and flavorful.

Eagle Rare.

Interesting setting for a picture like this. Nice touch trying to show off the watch, cheap I presume. The ring too. TV remote is LG but lacks smart functions. Not a rich man but trying to pose as one.

I'd say your middle eastern but I don't think they get Glenfiddich there. Definitely from the UK but no real Scotsman would drink whiskey with ice. You're fucking English. Although judging by your hands and choice of decor, your parents are not from the UK.

How much did I get right?

Not OP, but you're a faggot and a half.

Why are you wearing that watch on your right wrist? That's fucking retarded.

Land of the trap and cock rate threads. What do you expect?

Ring is dirt cheap. So is the watch. Not trying to show it off. The remote is the backup remote, it is indeed a smart tv, pretty nice one.
I'm pretty well off. From Slovenia, which is the richest balkan country or the poorest central european one (I think).

So what are you drinking?

Left handed.

They sell Glenfiddich in Slovenia? I'm quite surprised

Slovenia is pretty rich, considering. The more I see the world, the more I like it here. We've got it all.

Pure WHITE milk ofc

Having the cheapest beer available. Great to drink insanely cold. Goes well with hot weather and weed.

What's it called?

Drinking a 18 year old black dog scotch

Antarctica, is from good old Monkey Island. Costs about 1,75 in our currency, that's abou 60 US cents.

Not too bad if very cold tho

Svedka and crustal light lemonade.

Drinking a weird illegal energy drink I got from a drug dealer.

Get a real whiskey glass you cuck

about to crack open keystone light #6. basically same taste as coors but 30 pack for $18

where in montreal are you?
cheers from park ex

It's a nice glass. My ex got me a set. Fuck off.

Gonna crush this 12 pack of Budweiser to forget about gf of 5 years breaking up with me

Only on beer number 2, I tend to feel a little better after 6 or 8. Feels bad

I haven't had stones in a long time. I'm on my sixth 16oz coors and I'm only a little buzzed. I need to start drinking liquor

You're gonna need something stronger than 2-5% alc. to forget that, grab some spitytus.

Save a lot of money that way... how pricey is beer where you're at?

i go through about 90 stones in a week. its $3 a 30 pack cheaper than coors light so the savings adds up fast

Bud is a 5% but I agree. I'm a tiny town in California and can only get beer. Literally ran away from the home we rent together in Montana. Have a dog together too....

Couldn't even get a cheap wine?

$20 for a 24 pack of 16oz
I could probably get a 30 pack of 12oz stones for close to the same price. You can do the math on which is a better deal. I buy coors because it tastes better to me.

Wine hangovers are tough, at least with the generic domestic beers the hangover is easy to get over

Only have to worry about beer hangovers if 5% can get you drunk and I can't drink fast enough for that. But wine hangovers make you tired af, which might be beneficial in your sad situation.

Damn, I fucking wake up at 530am everyday. It's a rough life right now

Nice. I love golden monkey. Victory makes some good beer.

Reasonable

They moved from hamilton to London and the recipe changed? Fuck lakeport.

Collective Arts moved into the old lakeport in Hamilton and they now make the best beer in the province. Pic related.

jameson because it's actually the best price to quality ratio (because it's actually goddamn affordable)

scotch with ice. underage faggot. drink it warm like a man.

this isn't a feels thread, faggot. but im doing the same (4 years, though) you should switch to harder shit. beers to forget will make you a fat piece of shit.