Anyone ever met someone on Sup Forums? I lost my virginity to a guy on here...

Anyone ever met someone on Sup Forums? I lost my virginity to a guy on here, was kinda weird but he wasn't a dick or anything. found him again on tinder in my area too.

Pic related? Is that you?

yee. i've posted nude set on here before. im a total slut and i love sex tbh. timestamp?

Tits and timestamp

Sharpy in pooper

Tell me why would anybody want to fuck your sti infested green vageen?

Nudes please

LOL idk, some take it tho. i've had good looking guys.
w8 a bit for that timestamp.

Let me me tell you something.. even good looking dudes settle for su humans that are ones to fours so show me your face with a timestamp then, ill tell you if youre worth the clap

pic me. i've been told im fat b4 so not surprised.

Yeah, everyone settles once in a while. Women get it wayyy easier. I have a big jew nose and a huge chin lmfao.

Looks nice to me. Would fuck.

btw pic posted first in thread is me lol

Show

getting tracked by a bunch of neckbeards isn't all that appealing. besides, like i said, first pic is of my face anyways.

im just gonna post pics from my last set when i posted on Sup Forums. i kinda wanted this thread to be fucking anonymous stories about people meeting on Sup Forums or whatever but shit ok.

Haha. No. There is a bunch of psychos in here. You looking tasty tough.

Show your tits

still no timestamp

sho bobs an vagen pliz

Yeah, tbh i love the danger of it. I'm such an exhibitionist slut. I've met a guy on here before who wanted me to screw his daughter and get a dog so i could fuck it.

I've met a few girls from /soc/, all virgins.

Had a somewhat long term relationship with one of them, too. They were all pretty normal girls.

What area do you live in?

Exibitionist aswell, but had to stop due to success with my band. Not a good idea being identified here. Now i have to settle with occasional camming, never showing face. :/

Not off Sup Forums specifically, but I've met people lots of other places online. Most were just bored normal people that i turned into fun sluts. :)

tits + timestamp?

im in CA. u?
ugh that's such shit. hope you get your fix somehow. maybe date a closet whore.

srrry about timestamp. take a while since i use my computer camera then flip it.
mfg also my tits look gross in this pic but whatever.

Your areola looks very nice, can you show a clearer pics of your boobs?

its too big in my opinion. lemme see if i have a closer pic.

big areolas are hot.
waiting to see hers

u in the bay, bae?

I like large ones, so that's all good.

nice but you really gotta shave better

Yeah. Haha. I'll try.

me fucking too. she sounds like such a real one.
coooolio, ill pull some up.
nope.

i mean i saw a guy browsing at school. We started chatting. We ended up dating and i ended up catching him sharing my pics on... surprise.. Sup Forums T_T

Not a girl

Yeah im honestly such shit at shaving, i gotta get waxes done.

Is that a bad thing because he's putting them on here, or a good thing because he sees you as attractive enough to put pictures of you here? How do you interpret that?

They look good, I bet they look real good when you slap them around

I'd leave a load in you, user. Love To smack those titties around, too!

fuck im sorry, that's shit man. i take a lot of pics of the guys I fuck but never post. been exposed before, feels bad man.
still bad bc it breaks trust. do you really think he thought she was so attractive, he posted her on fucking Sup Forums with a bunch of fat ass losers and creeps? its more the thought that he's exposing her thats a turn on, most likely.

I live in the Palm Springs area. Wbu

Nope, sorry. that's a bit of a drive 2-3 hours from me. if u wanna make it work we can talk.

I'm in the Central Valley. You nearby?

Time stamp and Snapchat?

add me @ victoria.shaka on snap. we can talk there.

I’m the Palm Springs guy, I added you

I've met quite a few fucks from this site hahahaha! It's easy to weed out the weirdos from normal regular guys and the sex is usually pretty good.

fuck yeah, atta girl.
i need to get back on the fuck scene. Haven't had sex in a while.

>tfw used to fuck girls from /soc/ a few years ago
>tfw I don't even know how to talk to them anymore after being in a relationship with one for over 3 years
I have no idea how to get laid anymore, it's such a weird feel.

met two girls from /soc/

Also Met a girl from a Sup Forums tinychat room back in the day when those were all the rage.

any woman that browses these parts has some serious issues or I got unlucky three times in a row.

Do what ya always did. If you fail, try again!

Oi. Numbnuts. Tits. Timestamp. Or GTFO.

I've failed with 5 girls so far in the past 4 weeks I've been trying.

That's a 100% fail rate haha. I can barely get nudes now.

This is a post i make before going itt. If you already showed pls disregard and carry on.

>screenshot

fuck dude, add me.

what's your ID and on what?

victoria.shaka, snap

Are we turning this into a better /soc/? Damn. I bet no one here is in Tampa though.

Yes. Mission Viejo, cali?

done

I'm in Tampa. Completely the other coast.

Make a new thread n link. i wanna fuck some guys off of the Sup Forums.

Op abandoned thread

helen go to bed