Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

How do you ruin someone's life?

My baby brother is fighting his ex-girlfriend for custody (custodial parent) of their son. To make a long story short, the ex-girlfriend is not looking in the best interest of her son. My brother's ex lives in the fucking ghetto while he lives about an hour away in a nice small suburb. She would rather her son go to a rough public school with graduation rates in the shitter rather than a school where he would have much more potential.

I want what's best for my nephew and my brother, but the judicial system in America always lends its helping hand to women when it comes to custody. To make matters worse, they're appearing in a court in the jurisdiction of the mother.

I'm fairly confident in my social engineering skills, but I don't know what would make the best impact.
Accepting any advice, I'm rather drunk. I'll provide detail if I feel it's pertinent.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"If you want to ruin a man's life, accuse him of rape.

If you want to ruin a woman's life, rape her."

-some fag, 20 minutes ago, on a thread just like this one

Run her over with your car and make it look like an accident. It'll be manslaughter at worst.

Because the former can be done with impunity, and the latter is a felony.

Why didn't I think of murder? ...

cat fish her and get nudes, post them on her social media or black mail her for more then post them all on her social media. Then use this evidence as proof that she is unfit to be a good mother.

I've considered blackmail of this sort. However, I don't see an easy transition from exploiting her behavior being directly related to being an unfit parent in a court of law. I hadn't considered catfishing, though.

just got to bait her into asking for or talking about a drug habit, there was a guy on Sup Forums that posed as a drug dealer tell this chick she could get some coke and shit if she'd basically whore her self out to him. But if you are going for anything like that you only have one chance.

Unfortunately I don't really think she's one that's into drugs. If she were, this would be the easy route.

Get yourself some drugs. Like, get a sizable quantity- something that could hint at intent to distribute.

Go on Tor, get yourself onto Silk Road. Don't be a faggot, learn your privacy and stick to basic fucking opsec. Have some more drugs delivered directly to her doorstep.

Then just sit back and wait, really.

well if shes a shitty enough person theres bound to be a weakness to exploit, thats how blackmail works

Your brother fucked crazy and has to live with it.

Pretty shit plan tbh. Anyone can mail anyone anything, it will never hold up in court. - says someone who buys shit from the silkroad constantly and lives in a state of perpetual fear

Doesn't need to hold up in court. She just needs to be under suspicion.

So you waste your money on drugs and she just flushes them or calls the cops to report it.

silk road hasn't existed for over a year, dumbass

That's what I'd be worried about.

And my nephew should suffer for his mother's craziness.

Go volunteer at a soup kitchen. Anything you do will just make the situation worse and fuck your brother over.

Yeah you're fucked man. My wife's parents split when she was a toddler and her batshit insane mother that practiced witchcraft got custody even though her father lived in the suburbs, had a better paying and stable job and was actually a competent parent. It's very very hard for the father to get custody. Even when the woman is fucking batshit insane.

Although being raised in a shitty way can help build character and even lead to better success and ambitions in life sometimes. That happened with my wife.

You're not looking for her to get tried in court, you just want an investigation which will make them not give custody to a potentially drug addict mother. Not to mention if a judge hears she lives in a spot where drugs appear on doorsteps he would probably retract his bias towards women.

Start fucking your brother. Every time that bitch or the courts give him any troubles you just take that dick right in your ass.

Don't know about your state, but here it doesn't work like that.

Know where she lives?

there are numerous techniques to break in without leaving traces of an actual break in...

Get a good amount of coke.. felony amounts anyway. proceed to hold the packet against often-used items. it doesn't take a lot to even create a partial match.

hide the stuff in a corner of a closet, and immediately call in the anonymous tip.

risky? yes. Expensive? yes. Effective? yes.

They give custody to people under suspicion? Here if someone is under suspicion for a sizable amount of drugs they will lose custody they already had.

>Get yourself some drugs
and plant those motherfuckers on her car or in her home

Suspension isn't a conviction. If drugs randomly show up at her door stop and a "random" tip comes in for a woman who has no history of drug use, your "suspicion" is going to lead to a restraining order against the brother and the brother losing custody.

as an alternative to this..theres also the cp method.

you could go about creating a trojan (dive into the knowledge of script-kiddy-mode ratting people) and try to get into her computer. upload cp to her drive and report.

Not sure how much you want to ruin her life, but an easy route could start with age. Depending on how old your nephew is, he couldve gone to court and said he wants to stay with his dad. This only works if he's over 13 though. Another possibility is to try and get the mom to accept having the kid go to his dads school district and stuff, but live mostly at his moms. Hard to have that happen, but heres plan C. Let the whole thing go down, but corrupt the shit outta your nephew. Then later say in court that ever since he started living with the mom, he's been going down the shitter.

Where tf do you live where a restraining order can be handed out for an anonymous tip against someone in a shady neighborhood? Also yes, someone here loses custody temporarily if they are under conviction for a large amount of a class 1 drug like cocaine.

Conviction isn't suspicion.

Kill the cunt

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

meant suspicion

I'd rather not ruin my nephew's image of his mother. I just want him to have the best upbringing possible.

police need a warrant to search a private residence. An anonymous tip wouldn't meet the probable cause threshold or provide enough evidence for a judge to grant a search warrant.

Source: ive been a police officer in a large city for 8 years.

Does she have a lawyer? Get a psychological evaluation done.

If she actually lives in a "shady" neighborhood like you suggest, there are dozens, if not hundreds of dudes willing to do anything from breaking into her car to robbing/stabbing her.

Pay one of them to smash her car, rummage through her shit, and plant a gram of coke. All that matters is the charge if it is on going. She doesnt need to be convicted, only under suspicion

When strange shit starts happening to her, she's going to blame your brother.

When the judge hears about the strange shit, because he will because his ex-gf's lawyer will bring the strange shit the the lawyer's attention, he's going to be looking at your brother.

It'll become a he said she said situation. They're already in a custody battle. We know judges favor women in such situations. What do you think would happen next? You're just going to exacerbate the situation.

Judges hand TROs out like candy.

Send her to shit-water weasel prison

Yeah, but she doesn't know about the drugs so she might allow it to happen.

That is how it works in all of the US. If it didnt in your case, you should have added a zero to your lawyers hourly fee. Even a hint of drug abuse/dangerous situations for a child in a custody case is at the very very very least, a differed judgement until that legal case is determined, even in the worst counties in the US (Cook)

>When the judge hears about the strange shit, because he will because his ex-gf's lawyer will bring the strange shit the the lawyer's attention, he's going to be looking at your brother.

That isnt how the American justice system works. At all. That is EXACTLY the kind of evidence that is not allowed in court

in all likelihood the police wouldn't even respond to the tip. If it happened in my city it certainly wouldn't. We don't have the man power for it, especially when we're getting real drug related calls hundreds of times every day.