>gegenpress

>false fullback

>2-4-1-2-1

>slot receiver

>3-5-2

>inverted fullback

>goalkeeper

You are autistic.

Why do you keep making this lame thread? Don't you feel stupid?
Do you not get how you are autistic?

>autism
A disorder where you can not communicate correctly with other people.
>you
Literally refuse to reply to any post at all that doesn't already agree with you or was made by you. You never give details or information supporting anything you say.

You are autistic. You are also insane. Because you refuse to accept how everyone is tired of this plebbit trash thread. Why do you keep double posting like this? Everyone knows you know how to use proxies and phone post.

>hur i-it's fun!
How is telling you to fuck off and go away trying to get your attention? Everyone wants you dead and gone, they don't want your attention. How does it feel to know that you will never convince anyone, and if anyone every looks back at the archive there will always be people calling out your posts as weak and retarded. I don't even watch sports. I'm just here to tell you to fuck off and kill yourself, cancerous redditor.

There's a google doc on another site and it says what threads you hang out in and what you usually say. So people know what what posts to call out. It's funny, because you are the one who actually gets nothing out of this. As all you do is drown on the keyboard and shitpost every single day. Which is ironic because that causes you to lose things. If you hadn't driven away tons of people from your life you would actually be happy. Why do you refuse to accept this problem within you?

>toco-y-me-voy

>4-4-1-1

>Brazil

Autism

>(OP)
>
>You are autistic.
>
>Why do you keep making this lame thread? Don't you feel stupid?
>Do you not get how you are autistic?
>
>>autism
>A disorder where you can not communicate correctly with other people.
>>you
>Literally refuse to reply to any post at all that doesn't already agree with you or was made by you. You never give details or information supporting anything you say.
>
>You are autistic. You are also insane. Because you refuse to accept how everyone is tired of this plebbit trash thread. Why do you keep double posting like this? Everyone knows you know how to use proxies and phone post.
>
>>hur i-it's fun!
>How is telling you to fuck off and go away trying to get your attention? Everyone wants you dead and gone, they don't want your attention. How does it feel to know that you will never convince anyone, and if anyone every looks back at the archive there will always be people calling out your posts as weak and retarded. I don't even watch sports. I'm just here to tell you to fuck off and kill yourself, cancerous redditor.
>
>
>There's a google doc on another site and it says what threads you hang out in and what you usually say. So people know what what posts to call out. It's funny, because you are the one who actually gets nothing out of this. As all you do is drown on the keyboard and shitpost every single day. Which is ironic because that causes you to lose things. If you hadn't driven away tons of people from your life you would actually be happy. Why do you refuse to accept this problem within you?

>overlaping

>free role

>am I fitting in

>tactics

>arquero movible.

>infield shift

kek

>substitute player

What did he mean by this

ooops

>regista

>push ups