The Young Turks

youtube.com/watch?v=HAlb45SmZWA

Greaseball faggot gets to the bottom of this hacker known as four chan.

HOLY FUCK these meme is getting huge

Not watching anything by TYT. What's it say?

Do you faggots ever check the catalog anymore?

The dumb Canadian yesterday got us caught

I wasn't around yesterday, what happened?

Lol he say Sup Forums the hacker is savvy

He's the T*rkish version of Glenn Beck, once Sanders loses the nomination, we'll be seeing Cenk stuff his face in a bowl of pantsuits

who ? what happened yesterday

B A S E D C E N K

Wtf happned? I'm intrigued

user, please. How will TYT get views to their jewtube channel if they can't spam this board with a bunch of threads spamming their shit?

Should we buy dogs?

Is he going to make a youtube video for every troll thread on Sup Forums?

He made a video about my grandmother's facebook account, calling her a fucking bitch who shills for Romney, back in 2012. she killed herself.

>supporting Mittens

it was good that she killed herself

stupid old cunt

THERE HE IS!
GET 'EM, BOYS!!

You buy the dogs, I'll draw the curtains

>Oy vey look at these fucking goys acting like jews, how terrible! This is a total holocaust!

Hey, guys, I'm the one who made the original thread and am @realJohnMiller. This is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. He totally missed the point. He gave examples of tweets that had nothing to do with my idea.

Daily Beat interviewed me about this and I think they'll have a much better story than Rawstory or DailyDot did.

I'll prove it by tweeting using my post number.

We should troll moar

Who's shilling this turkroaches channel now?

Did my part

Face it pol, we are the only news worth talking about

pol has been in the mainstream media 4 out of 5 months of this year. whatever we are doing is shaking the planet.

do you know why the dog wags the tail pol? because the dog is smarter than the tail. if the tail were smarter

the tale would wag the dog...

Also CHARGE YOUR PHONE
>mine is at 10%
Fucking jewdriods

D E E P

This is the thread TYT is talking about. It was also on dailydot and other news websites. Archive:

Die in a fire turkstink cuck cenk

Good start.