What are your thoughts on Howard Stern? Should he just retire already? or is he still funny to you?

What are your thoughts on Howard Stern? Should he just retire already? or is he still funny to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
youtube.com/watch?v=fboXaOSY9LY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

He's turned into everything he used to hate

>still funny
>still

haven't listened in a few years. still listen to old clips, bits from time to time. miss the jackie years.

He's as funny as ever, and his interviews have only gotten better.

I'll be sad when he retires.

>jackie years

actually the worst years. Jesus jackie was an annoying ass hack.

I never understood the appeal. He always seemed too sleazy for me.

i watch classic videos and binge watch lots of his old clips

Howard is the greatest interviewer ever. Period. And he is still funny. F jackie

He's still alive?

Hell be dead soon

too fucking jewish

yea and now he sucks up to Hollywood, as opposed to early years where he ridiculed them

I thought he was dead.

I haven't listened to him in awhile myself, but I am sure there are plenty that still do I'm sure, and that's their choice to make. If his fans still enjoy and appreciate his work and efforts why should he retire?

he was never funny
he knew he was never funny
that is why he invented the term "shock jock"
he literally made a career out of being as annoying as possible

I haven’t listened to him since ‘94. He was ok, but I enjoyed the Greaseman in his prime far more. If you just want to hear someone talk shit for 3 hours, Howard was pretty good at it.

Ever since they switched to satellite they spend 99% of their time talking about what's going on in the studio or things that happened on the show in the past. It has zero appeal to anyone who isn't a long term fan, almost like a soap opera.

GOOD THREAD OP!
I asked my buddy the same thing the other week.

I have satellite radio in my car, and LOVE listening to him on long car drives.However, I find him not that funny most of the time. It is the guests that make it. I used to not really know much about pop culture, so this show helps me get to know whose who and whats what.

His David Letterman interview was really good. And honestly, so was Miley Cyrus. howard 101 has the old stuff which is pretty funny, back when artie was on it. The worst thing ever is the wrap up show, where everyone is sucking his dick. It is so cringy.

Oh, and the wack pack is pretty funny. I like high pitched eric, and medicated pete. It's annoying when he talks about his wife. We get it, you are rich and have sex with a hot woman.

Tldr, I am a huge faggot that listens to howard stern.

Good thing he went to "punch out scripts in Hollywood"

Dad still listens on sirius, sometimes when i visit ill sit next to him and listen, the interviews are good but other that that hes pretty shitty

man, weird Al looks OLD!

>Greaseman
My niqqa

>satellite radio sucks

if you are serious, can you give a reason?

took an uber last week and the guy had him on. the entire 10 minute ride was him reading ads for shitty products and playing sound clips of george takei saying gay shit

it's punch-up
pleb

He is a phony pandering liberal politically correct hollywood cuck sufflmoufflgous bastard.

He is a horrible interviewer. He makes his own assumptions that are often wrong, constantly cuts off the person he is interviewing, and makes it more about himself.

and he does way less ads now than he used to. On his FM radio days the AD breaks were 45 minutes long.

OnA were always better. When Ant got fired it went to shit to. Legion of Skanks Is probly the best podcast out now.

The ads are the funniest part of the show now

yeah the wrap up show blows, i'm pretty sure no one listens to it.

A show that appeals only to fans?!?! Who'd have thunk it!

ron bennington is the best in the business and has been for the past 15 years.

LOL troll bait?

He never said "Shock Jock"

He even talks about how dumb that term is and how annoyed he was when magazines started calling him it.

You have actually no idea what you're talking about, and yet you're so sure of yourself.

back to Sup Forums

His stuff is hit-or-miss, imo. He's done some funny stuff for sure, but it's not always the greatest.

His daughter is horrible. I wished she ODed when she was a kid. Fez rules.

You don't listen anymore do you? He still ridicules them. Except he does it more subtly now with subtext, and he does it right to their faces.

It's actually brilliant if you understand the subtext.

wow. big time faggot here. I think Sup Forums is waiting for you.

oh dear lord the greaseman.
Brown cappin'

that dude was a first class weirdo.

I listen every day. for almost 30 years. the show is as good as ever. if not better!

Agreed. I think he's better. I hated jackie and Ardie. They just sidetracked the show. Stern on his own with the inane robin bullshit once in awhile is the best.

Hey Rich its your dad.

He's a good interviewer.

But other people on the show are actually funny. I really like Richard and Sal when they do their prank phonecall bits. Howard Stern himself though is kind of like...I don't know. I couldn't be his friend, basically. He's got a weird sense of right and wrong, aside from being kind of an egomaniac.

>politically correct

Last week he played a sketch of Kaitlyn Jenner raping Harvey Weinstein

> B-but muh narrative

Past his prime. Radio isn't what it used to be. Even his arch nemesis Mancow Muller isn't funny anymore. There hasn't been any real comedy radio in years.

I'm always plugging in my phone to my car radio and listening to comedy podcasts that are way more funny that him or my entire music collection. I don't have time to sit and listen to ads.

If you want something crazy to listen to.....try the Distorted View podcast.

F Jackie
Still listen every single day
Kind of agree with trips boi here but I still really enjoy the beats, still the absolute best thing on radio. Fuck you podcast queers.
To some degree I agree with this as well
>Happy Cocktober friends

Just a whiny fucking jew. He was never entertaining . All he does is bitch and moan, make really stupid jokes, and perform shitty interviews. He needs to go.

But podcasters aren't radio show hosts, they're fucking fakes! Whine whine whine. Thats what Howard Stern says, at least. He's old news, not really shocking, and he's going the way of the dinosaur.

I used to listen to him everyday since i do a driving based job. I got burnt out and switched to coast to coast am, downloaded some episode from this month... Cocktober... so ill just stick with C2C for now.

you're out of your mind, she's at least as good as fez. he was mentally ill and impossible to listen to for a long time. don't get me wrong, fez was really funny, but he shouldn't have been doing radio for the last few years

Bits not beats. Woops
And of course also Beet

1. no etm
2. no jeff the drunk
3. fucking retarded unfunny shulley in the studio
nah

Baba Booey

Does he do this while vacationing with Jennifer Aniston?

Ya listening to a guy have a mental breakdown on air for 3 years isnt interesting at all.

FUCK SHULLEY
>seriously fuck that guy such a hack
I do miss Artie and ETM and when Jeff was actually drunk. Still love the show though

last year he show goes downhill

HS mocks his staff members with spite and hatred, he obviously despises Ronnie to death

claiming to not be fully anti-Trump but what else is supporting Hilary? oh, and he was super anti-Obama back in the days, before liberal command send him new directives

I still listen to the show, torrenting it for years but it is a cringfest of the worst kind and no phony calls or cocktoberfest madness can save it

The tradio shit was comedy gold

Hey bub

He has gotten spiteful. Always judging Richard for drinking and having a great time just berating a guy because he's jealous of his simple happiness

Coast to Coast is a good show - a lot of variety

>before liberal command send him new directives
wow, you are fucking retarded.

Art Bell was alot better then over spiritual George Snorey.

I like Noory, but when i started listing to C2C, he was the host, not art bell. Though i know many dislike Noory

While Howard himself may be slipping, the content and staff have never been better. The shit they come up with like reviving Scott the Engineer lately and the Angry Political Guy calls are absolute comedy gold.

Agree. When he does retire I hope someone gives a radio shoa to the supporting cast. Would miss Sal and Richard. They have been great this Cocktober.

Used to be, George Noory wrecked it. He still has psychics on after Sylvia Brown got busted red handed in a lie, and now he has that quack doctor once in a while claiming he can cure literally everything with his supplements, its supposed to be a sponsor but its more like a phony infomercial

I'm sure someone will pick them up. They can't really work elsewhere at this point

he used to be much more raw

youtube.com/watch?v=fboXaOSY9LY

As i said above i came to c2c with noory as the host, and i come to find him employable, and really anyone the hosts im fine woth, except that one lady who jumps on from time to time. Jesus she sucks.

Who's that
Jk jk
I liked the octomom on sybian interview, other than that i havent seen him too much, reccomend some of his stuff for me?
Post in my thread plz

Implying he was ever funny...

>not opie and anthony
howie is an unfunny hack

He made fapping accessible on cable TV when his radio show aired back in the day. For that, he is a legend.

Man Richard Christie is a good drummer, he's been in a bunch of big metal bands like Iced Earth and Death, now he's in Charred Walls Of The Damned

*Christy i mean

we had way more fappable material in Canada. I find it funny how the u.s is wild now, but they were pretty tame back in the day. Parents, probably....

>I'm half-human, half retard

his only original thought was Trump being too successful to deal with presidency burden

trumpie listener reminding him to not alienate his audience got bashed with suspicious fury

sure he played it safer than his piece of shit boyfriend Kimmel who did "pretend we're fair" drunken Hilary bit along dozen drunken Trumps

He's never been funny, just one hell of a ugly edgy fuck...

fuck he's ugly, makes me wanna smack his grandparents ... dead or alive.

Ridiculous faggots are all up in this thread

O&A was better than him for years, stopped listening after Anthony left though. Nothing good left anymore.

Fred is underrated

I’m with you here. I hav3 been listening to 15-20 year old Bell C2C, and they sim0ky kick Noory’s ass.

Also, Knapp, Schrader, and the guy out of Toronto, Richard...Sheerett? all are significantly better hosts/interviewers. Noory does keep the open lines segments moving, I will give him that.

what about me? I posted this. My use of capital letters, and complementing OP, I am surely a faggot. No?

Noory acts like a total spaz when he interviews a slightly attractive female guest. There's gotta be some sexual harassment claims coming.

>and the guy out of Toronto

who is this? I like Toronto.

Took a moment, but his name is Richard Syrett, he has a show on 740, Sundays, 2300 to 0100 Monday.

He has calmed down with Linda M. Howe. Which is good since for a while there it sounded like he was going to ask her the color of her panties and if she is shaved.

nowhere near as funny

checked for truth

someone should rip that wig off his head!

oh cool, thanks man

He's stuck 20 years in the past and cannot move on. If this was 1997 it would still be funny, but its now just boring and bleh.

Dubs never lie.

He was good but he never made me laugh as much as the Opie and Anthony show. Sadly OnA are done and Howard isn't funny anymore.