Mexifag

Mexifag.
18yo, man, light skinned, brown hair...

Ask anything that comes to your mind, I'll try to answer as honestly as I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best traditional Mexican breakfast?

Chilaquiles with red sauce and two sunny side up eggs on top, with beans and orange juice

is it desert where you live?

Do you like this song???

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

No it's called temporal rainforest, which is pretty much a dry forest with ethnical trees instead of pines or whatever

Are those short dark brown oompa loompa beaners looked down upon?

ever tried tostilocos?

Me copiaste el hilo che? mepa que me tenes envidia :^)

Lol there's all kinds of people, for eg. richfags do hate them (and most people who care about politics and economy)

i personally feel very empathic with them and would love to help their communities.

De que estado eres

of course man i use to prepare them at lunch time myself, but prefer Dorilocos. want my recipe?

hahahaha no pero manda link a tu Thread para preguntarte algo che

Is this a good show?

jajaja dale wey
boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/749153419#top

Yo quiero poner me hueso in tu culo

de Guanajuato galán

San Miguel de Allende, Celaya, León, Salamanca, Irapuato, te suena?

Si conosco

mexicanas les gusta pene negro?

i don't know man, haven't watched it. ever heard of Sabadazo?

i would let him fuck me

pretty chill man, i´ve been listening to it while answering. is it yours?

no thanks i'm good lol

What favors have you asked the Virgin de Guadalupe? Have they been granted?

there is not much black people in my country, you know they had the natives as slaves so they never bringed much africans. but i bet a lot girls would like it

Lmao best reply yet and no i haven't i'm not very religous, but i have visited her cathedral and it was a very nice trip

nice try

Pasa packs

What's your favorite Pedro Infante movie?

The one that there's a bad guy called "juan el malo" and the good guy "pedro el bueno" don't know the name tho but i love the singing

Thanks! so what do you think about Trump?

y cecina

Are you uncircumcised? I hear mexico's circumcision rate is pretty low...

And when are you going to start paying for his fucking wall?

I actually don't feel offended by anything that he has sayed and kind of think he is right you know he is mad at Mexicans for the illegal inmigration and as the name says is fucking illegal so i actually agree with him

Hahahaha you heard right my friend, and yes i am uncircumcised, good ol' handmade, local, raw crab claw i have for a dick

creo que se llama dos tipos de cuidado,

>sayed

Por este tipo de cosas nos deportan

Thats cool :) I prefer uncut, and are your friends and family also uncut?

hahaha fuck off man, since when a country pays for some neighbouring country's project, also America has way more resources to do that than mexicans do

i don't know hahah but i saw it once and i liked it, also is not like i have watched many classic mexican movies

hahaha no tengo el correcto activado bro, me la tengo que rifar sin ayuda. also como se diría correctamente?

father, brother and two cousins i know are uncut, i have a stepbrother who is actually cut and his brother probably too

If i go to mexico for vacation, what are the chances ill get my head cut off?

kind of agree man, but just as dogs, different races mean different abilities. harsh but true

depends on where you go fool

Yucatan is generally safe. Puerto Vallarta is good too.

As long as you're not a dick

A nu ma, paisano

i swear to you man and you will have to believe me on this one, unless you are going to some border-narco-city, the chance of your plane crashing are higher than you getting your head cut off

do you like mexico df?

>749161935 I am thisfag

I would agree with this.

As long as you're not a dick

Yo beano, this brown fuck at work sent me a message on the company mail saying something like
Puto el que lea
Google translate makes no sense. This slang or wat

Cool. I guess its not as bad as they say

In a lot of ways yes. Is, for me, the pride of this country, people there is so different, so educated and so active.

on the other hand my man i think most big cities are just a pile of trash hahaha so contradicting but true.

Not OP but "whoever reads this is a fag".

Bait from undercover beaner?

GET OUT MURICA NIGGERZ

Kek.

Wat? This ain't The Wire nigger

Is Mexico as dangerous as people believe it is. Can I go to San Luis Potosí and come back alive?

No fucking way man, that's it? This faggot acted like he was the fucking zodiac killer, seeing that nobody understood his faggotry

HAHAHAHA i don't know if its a joke, but in case is not let me explain.

its a mexican tradition old as the time itself, its the equivalent of "if you don't reply to this post your mom will die in her sleep tonight" but in this one you read it, you are gay, no turning back you are gay and nothing can reverse it.

can be found written everywhere, specially in bathrooms with sharpie

Yeah he got you bad, sorry to say

no problem man, is safe enough

Here in Chile we write "pico pal que lee" pretty much the same thing

So wat do you answer to dat? Dis is a cool as beano, he'll be game

also believe he is a mexican but ALSO i believe you are since nobody says "beaner" nowadays, you could just say brwon piece of shit

you fucking chileans with your wierd ass way of speaking hahahha you guys are the best hispanics there are i swear

Where you live OP?

most gladly

León, Guanajuato, México

you mean the wierdest

Porque eres homosexual?

Can confirm our slang is pretty fucked

Te gusta el boipussy?

Why don't you and your 20 brothers and 10 kids leave my fucking country? We dont want you here cleaning our bathrooms and shit, we can do that ourselves. Fuck off back to mexican you dirty beaner.
GTFO and PAY FOR THAT WALL YOU DIRTY MEXICAN

What is your internet speed?

Usas el navegador para entrar aquí?