What should I go as for Halloween Sup Forums

What should I go as for Halloween Sup Forums

Thing about buying a turd costume and going as "Harvey Weinstein" but it costs $40 for a damn felt suit.

Any other funny ideas like this?

>Go in blackface with black Sharpie with ghetto clothes
>run around town to rape and steal
>once finished, get home and wipe all marker of body
>police will be looking for black man
>you got away with rape and theft, and they'll nail some other dindu
>?????
>profit

Im going to be going out in Milwaukee WI....il be dead within an hour

stil kek'd

>go as Jew
>black clothes, hair curls, glasses, fake beard, hat
>have large bag special of candy
>full-size bars, old-school lollipops that are as wide as your palm, cans of soda maybe, etc.
>children line up to house to get candy
>show 'em the goods, boss
>charge children money for special candy
>lower price than normal for same bar at gas station, you know
>they leave with candy
>yell "No refunds!"
>close door
>rub hands and giggle silently at all the candy you sold
>?????
>profit

listen here u neck beard nuggie eating cunt

just cuz u dont go out doesnt mean the ret of the world doesnt.

U fucken wot m8?
I go out for Halloween all the time. When I'm bored of all the walking, I go back home and hand out candy. Try it.

i mean going out a socializing not roaming the streets eyeing up little kids u freak

I bet u use ur mums period blood for your costume

Dude, chill the fuck out.That's what I always do. My friends and I drive around for the most part. You sound fucking 12, bruh.

i was honestly just trying to fuck with you to keep this thread going lol,

I have plans tho. party and bars and such

I wish I had cool friends that like to chill and drive around and be hoolians with. My friends either go party or do nothing

SPOOKY CP HERE1

It's not the worst thing. You can always throw your own party.

Then cool shit

like I said I already I have a party to go to and its gunna be lit. picking up a half oz of kush, sister and her husband gunna be stocked with booze.

I just dont know what to go as. when as wild thing Rick Vaughn last year cuz the Indians were in the world series but that would be lame now. I like the POS Weinstien idea but im a cheap bitch who would regret spending 40$ on some felt

Seems understandable to not want to buy felt

No!!! you listen here you cunt face ass breath no balls little bitch of man. I fough 430 yeas in intergalactic vietmnam besides Rick Sanchez and I aint gunna take no shit from a wet back loving cock rider like yoursef

soooo any costume ideas?

Kek

Pirates are cool

pshhh thats some rookie shit. went as a pirate the first 3 years I went trick or treating. Im looking for topical/funny/clever

first kek ive ever gotten on this site...been her for 4 years. THANK YOU

You're welcome. But my other idea is as Jason Voorhees. But use a real machete with real blood.

meh my inevitable mental breakdown in a few years off. Il wait till then to go full on murderer for Halloween. for now I socialize and make stupid pop culture references