Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rsn4SrnFxUw
chilloutmixes.com/
soundcloud.com/claudevonstroke
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rap
>20

> self important twat detected

Let me guess you also have many fine leather bound books in your library, which smells of rich mahogany, too?

>Dubstep
>Lettuce

u jelly?

>music
>number
> = musicnumber

why I add?

Black Metal
130 IQ

Yeah, that’s it. I’m jealous of a made up story on the internet that some forever alone tryhard made up to make himself feel better about mummy not getting him tendies tonight.

u sound butthurt bro are you feelin okay?
> forever alone tryhard
projecting?

Shouldn’t you be listening to some Beethoven and thinking deep thoughts?

not all the time... no. sometimess i take a break to shitpost and fuck your mother

Woah hey, me too.

Hi doppelganger

> shitpost
Check

> fuck your mother
If you’re fucking her that would explain why she’s been a miserable cunt recently. Getting the outer half inch of her vagina pummeled by your micro penis must be very frustrating for her. Now I feel bad for her.

Dungeon synth

your IQ should be 666 because black metal hahahahahahaha get it hahahaha you should be able to get it with your big 'ol black metal brain hahahahahaha

she's in a bad mood because she's disappointed in you

>Blues

>125

>Only 1st press vinyl recordings of Israeli-made blenders crushing ice on the purée setting
>IQ sixty kabillion

Press x to doubt

Jazz or Jazz Hip Hop

She tells you that to hide her frustration with your incompetent, amateurish Dick-downs.

Trust me bro, that minuscule penis and the postcoital crying you seem to engage in are what’s making her snappish these days, it has nothing to do with me.

Two years ago Classical music.
The most moving finale I've ever heard. Listen in it's entirety.
youtu.be/rsn4SrnFxUw

One year ago ambient/chillout mixes

chilloutmixes.com/

Currently House/progressive house techno
Some fave labels are Dirtybird, Boiler Room. I'm pretty new to this genre however so I can only recommend what I've heard of course.

soundcloud.com/claudevonstroke

IQ was tested at 144...not really my thing though. I could say I've had a varied life. I went to Dirtybird Campout early October in California and that opened my eyes/ears to the current musical iteration I'm in now. Attending live venues is just so much fun. I may well be a rave/house junkie for a decade or three. There are so many good shows to go to.

>I built a time machine, and go back to hold a gun to Beethoven’s head and make him play the Charles in Charge theme song for 6 hour stretches
>IQ incalculable

The Devil's # is 616, 666 came from a mistranslation.

Will definitely listen! Thanks.

>3rd wave anti Maori post aggressive folk hopstep recorded in a dark room
>IQ 420

I don't have a favorite and I don't know my IQ because I don't care. I do really like your picture OP. I'd love to see more.

impossible nigga, she loves my bbc

>I enjoy a bit of everything/it changes
>138

>godsmack and anything MMA related
>-3

>4th wave anti Maori post aggressive folk hopstep recorded in a dark room
>IQ 425

IQ test are tests of logic and aren't actually representative of intellect. Basically a test of how much of an aspie you are. So when one listens to as much dungeon synth as me you you better believe that i am an aspie.

You son of a bitch

>Stoner/Sludge metal
>92

When I'm fucking her, she tells me that she's sick of you but doesn't know how to get rid of you because you told her you wouldn't be able to live without her.

Godsmack sucks and you should feel terrible, learn better metal pleb

>mariachi
>IQ 3 tacos

Hardstyle, kpop

>godsmack
>metal
You faggot

I listen to everything from depressive suicidal black metal, alternative/acoustic rock, to jazz and opera. Not much hip hop though but if i did it'd probably not be from this century.
IQ = around 160 with a deviation of about 10 points.

you fuck your own mother? how long has this been going on?

Top kek, well done user.

>Rick and morty soundtrack
>Over 200

You fucked her too right? How could I resist :-)

Nu metal

Oh, I’m sorry... you... DO realize when she says you have a “bbc” it means “bitty baby cock” right?

kys freak

>hippity hop
>42 1/2(Age and IQ)
Momma sez imma growin boy

Do you by happenstance smoke the marijuana?

Lo-fi

~140... when I was 18 (23 now, many psychedelics done, so probably 145 ayyyy)
Drum+Bass, particularly melodic/liquid

I was waiting for this

>bananarama
>1980

death metal, jazz, jfunk

>hip-hop is my goto, although i can dig any genre if it has a nice beat/lyrics that aren't retarded
>135

>Tommy Tutone
>8675309

funny meme dude have some karma :)
Oh I get it alright.

>Mongolian throat singing

Wish I fucking did. Would explain why I fucking sucked at my IQ test. But no I dont.

>labor room recordings of live births
>don’t know, busy masturbating

underground hip hop and trap
>130+

Cannabinoids stimulate neurogenesis, and may make you smarter.

Google it! It's why it can assist some people with depression who are unresponsive to other neurogenesis causing substances (aka anti-depressants)

Marijuana can permanently lower your IQ if you're young, and can destroy your short term memory regardless of age (could make it harder to pass an IQ test)

>kidz bop 44
>IQ potato

Smarter if you can moderate your use to maximize its potential, over-do the weed and your brain will go the opposite way.

>all forms of music have merit, except country
>181

141, Mensan

Punk and Melo-death

Memory has fuck all to do with an IQ test. They ate about pattern recognition, abstraction and associatation. Unless you are talking about the BS ones all over the internet to make people feel special and share over social media.

>They ate about pattern recognition, abstraction and associatation.
Short-term memory impairment could make this harder

It doesn't make you into a fruit fly.

anyone hear a buzz

Rap or hip hop whatever
Mensa member
Dont know how to prove but dont really care either

>vaporwave
>never had it tested idk

bump

how are you guys testing your IQ?

crazy shit

>hiphop