216/440 where u at op

dirty 330

Wtf is this thread?

alcoholics thread, whatchu drinkin?

Budweiser. To cure sadness

Whatchu sad about brotha?

>What's Sup Forums drinking tonight?

Hot fudge enema milk shake and Kaluha

You chasin the enema milkshake with the Kalua or is it a cocktail?

>You chasin the enema milkshake with the Kalua or is it a cocktail?
It's part of the mix. I top it off by spanking with a spatula, whipped cream and a cherry.

giving myself acid reflux with five o-clock vodka and cheap orange juice. also sad

Shit dude, sounds like I gotta get me some of that, what's the recipe?

What the fuck is there to be sad about Sup Forumsro? Life is an experience.

This is now a Loli/Alcohol thread. Come one come all.

water

I don't like this one bit

eh, moved into a new place that's too expensive, work has been slow, I keep fucking up by not meeting my own goals because I know if I don't keep a promise to myself there's no consequences

good on you user. more loli it is.

I wish loli was against the rules so badly.

There is consequences though isn't there? If you don't follow your own goals it takes a toll on you doesn't it? What line of work are you in?

coke...
Oh drinking?

I ought to take a toll but I'm so used to letting myself down that it doesn't fuck with me that much. Just pushes the cycle of depression and underpreforming to my potential onwards. I work in manual labor. moving furniture mostly. work gets really slow in the winter and I'm trying to get myself to look into other work because I know it's not going to last.

Post pics man. I can't get ahold of anything high quality nowadays, just barely numbs the nose.

Got any other skills or talents? Depression is caused by your own mind, I've experienced it myself. You just have to "transcend" it if that doesn't sound too corny. Life isn't as serious as society makes it out to be.

Are you in/near london?
otherwise.. i cant be bothered too

Oh, fuck no U.S. here. just wanted to see some good coke.

my depression unfortunately isn't 100 percent in my head. I have a chemical imbalance that makes it really really hard to enjoy myself doing anything. I do know what you mean, though. Being like this for so long has gotten me really comfortable being a total pile and that part can't be fixed with medication. So I'm somewhere between "it's too hard" and "I'm just like this, fuck it." not a great place to be, and self-awareness only goes so far because I still have to do something about it and I lack the energy or drive

I'll try and share before i do 1 more line and then go to sleep.

Just gotta remove metadata... ya know

330 here too. Akron

Hmm, First off, I can't say I have ever had "clinical depression" so I might be a little off on my opinion. But second, the only one who can truly judge you being "a total pile" is yourself, ultimately, depression or not. I would actually recommend some sort of psychedelic like LSD or shrooms seeing as they spur on a sort of introspective attitude that can help you sort out some things. It may seem like a cheap way out but it helped me out a ton when it came to helping myself. Pharmaceuticals were never an approved option for me so i can't relate on that respect.

Chippewa Lake here.

word man, I'd love to see it.

I did some landscaping down there a few weeks ago. Nice area

Don't tell me it was at The Oaks Lakeside?

nah, I don't consider that a cheap way out. I've gotten some stuff figured out pretty properly on mushrooms before. I definitely judge myself and others harshly. How are you doing? I'm getting kinda tipsy lol

Stuff on left looks weird because flash
shit on the right, is top gear

Idk, it was by some golf coarse. We cleaned up this little beach

Hell yeah man, I'm getting there. Got out of the kitchen about 4 hours ago, just been steady sipping waiting for my roommate to get home and hangout.

If it was a golf course then It wasn't the Oaks. Although the restaurant does have a lakeside beach.

Shit, I haven't ever seen any yellow coke before. I know U.K. gets a hell of a lot of different coke though so what the hell do I know. Shit on the left looks more like the stuff I would usually get.

what are you guys gonna do? I might fool around on my casio keyboard for a little bit. my hot roommate who I feel like doesn't like me just got home

Shit, you play the keys? I've always wanted to learn piano, but I'm just a bass player/drummer. I've always respected pianists. We're probably gonna sit out on the porch and drink/smoke and the usual that goes along with such activities. Why do you think she doesn't like you? Play her a melody, lmao.