America Budweiser

Has anyone else noticed how triggered this makes liberals? There's even a Woody Guthrie quote on the bottle and they still can't handle it. Why do they hate America so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart
ab-inbev.com/brands.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's shitty beer user

There's nothing American about Budweiser senpai

InBev Corporation are bastards

>implying liberals don't drink shitty beer
Go home and suck down some Labatts, faggot.

I drink it.

I'm not a beer connoisseur. I don't hang out in hipster bars and drink obscure homebrews and talk about it's qualities. I drink it and listen to music on my back porch. I just want to relax a little after work, not sniff my beer and talk about it's "citrus notes" and "hoppiness".

And if you equate consumer products with patriotism, you're probably a moron.

But whatever firms your worm, I guess.

Isn't shitty beer kind of liberals thing, too? Like hipsters had the whole PBR thing going for quite a while and that's not exactly the greatest beer

More of a Miller Lite guy, but Bud Diesel ain't bad.

When I want cheap lager I buy a twelver of Beck's. A little more expensive, but I hate when I can taste corn or rice in beer.

in budweisers defense it's supposed to taste like water. It's a beer for hot days after you mow the lawn. I like all kinds of beer but shitty american water beer serves a purpose that fancy beers can't fulfill

I see you're canadian, I'm a big fan of Molson

Its shitty beer cuck and I love america, I get somegood home made beer and wear my america T-shirt and vote for trump. Suck it nigger. And sjws I hope u enjoy your shitty vodka and nigger dick

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart

You're a fucking idiot. You're literally drinking water with chemicals and beer flavoring in it, it's basically a soda. Craft beer is real beer. It's what beer use to be, and it's manly as fuck. I bet you would gag if you tasted a real beer. There's fags that are fans of literally anything you could think of. Limiting yourself to piss tier shit isn't making any statement for you other than that you're an idiot with no taste.

This is true.

Bud light is perfect for crawfish boils.

PBR is the only cheap beer resembling any kind of IPA in the slightest. It's also dirty cheap and 6%ABV which is higher than most shit tier macrobrews; that's why hipsters flocked to it when nothing else is available.

underrated post

>it's supposed to taste like shit
>Americans in charge of knowing what's good beer for hot days

I'm far from a beer conosoiur but budweiser barely qualifies as actually beer. It tastes like carbonated chemicals and always gives me diarrhea.

I see that I've triggered you.

I'll drink what I like, and you drink what you like. How's that sound, Sally?

Also
>my choice in beverage makes me manly

Don't be so insecure.

I'm oldfag (33) and back when I was 18-24 we always got PBR because it was dirt cheap. I remember at parties Pabst was a pleb filter, people would literally turn it down and leave more for us

Now when I go out to the bar (not often) every motherfucker in that age group is drinking a Pabst. It still blows my mind

>Finland
>Knowing about hot days

Try an Atlanta summer Mikko.

>This
Thank you.
The beer I like to drink with dinner is not the same as the beer I like to drink when active.
I'm glad there are some actual men on here.

Because we are free to express our hatred of America as you are free to express hatred of the majority of its people. It's all under the first amendment, user

it gets 120 degrees some summers where i live.

racist

Finland doesn't get hot, why would you discount an American's opinion on hot weather beers?

cheap domestic draft list:
blue moon >>>> yuengling >> bud = miller > coors > pbr >> natty

Anybody else drink this? It's my "I want to drink something light and still enjoy myself" drink.

Fucking retarded limey/ cucks.
I love all beer but I'm not gonna suck down a pint of Guinness when I'm in the sun all day at the lake.
Budweiser is at least 9/10

Get over it
I do fux wit landshark heavy tho

It's just bad beer, that's all.
There's lots of bad beer, but not every company spends $134million a year on advertising.

Every single executive will tell you that Westvleteren 12 and Short's Lakeview Lager and Great Lakes Eliot Ness and WÄ…sosz Steve and La Fin Du Monde and many others are vastly superior to anything they sell. But $134million per annum buys you a lot of product awareness and that's how you sell beer, whether or not it is good.

This, American beer is terrible.

t. american alcoholic

Budweiser has always had a swamp taste all busch beers have it. I generally like coors banquet or colt 45 for cheaper. the less hops in beer = no headache. light beer is too weak thou.

Actually when I'm drinking a 12% stout as black as your wife's son's father, and you're sipping on a 3% Sierra mist that has had the sugar replaced with malt flavoring; I would say that my drink is objectively manlier, and makes me manlier than you.

America consistently wins every international beer competition since our craft industry exploded in the last decade. Go back to vodka shots that taste like gasoline to stave off the frost bite.

>being a priss that likes expensive beer
Do you faggots also drink dry wine and eat dark chocolate?

>coors banquet
Shit tastes like sugar to me, I can't hack it

>coors banquet

Mynigga.gif

i just don't like it because BUDWEISER is a BAD BEER. god awful taste

>blue moon
>ahead of Yuengling, Coors and PBR

What a joke. Tastes like fruit.

Nigger please

Is it just a meme to pretend to like the taste of beer that people have been falling for for years now. You guys all got duped by the beer Jews lmao. Pretend to like drink it will make you look cool don't worry I didn't see that disgusted face you make after every sip nor will I question why you have to chase every shot of liquor

>Inb4 you're just drinking shitty beers!

And this is my "I actually want to get fucked up" drink. I'm afraid of how black I'm becoming.

You don't drink that beer because you like it, you just want to be one of those obnoxious faggots that goes to social events and brags about how good your thick black beer tastes as it goes down your throat.

>I'm oldfag (33)
You mean "olderfag", not "oldfag".

Olderfag refers to age, oldfag refers to someone who has been on these boards for a long time, personally I'd say 7+ years, but it's subjective.

Also: 33 doesn't make you much of an olderfag, there are shitloads of 30-somethings here.

I think your age group fell in love with PBR for sure, didn't it have a huge spike in populating 10 or so years back too? And definitely, a 30 rack of PBR bring back fond college memories too. We had the corner store right across the street with the options of coors, Budweiser, Busch or PBR; and we would pick PBR every time. All the sissy boys and females we had over would refuse to drink it, and just destroy their livers on the 5$ rum we poured into a bottle of 50$ stuff. Those were good times.

this

Blue Moon along with Shock Top are beers that are only acceptable to drink if you are a faggot or a woman

>Are you scum sucking beer hipsters even trying?
>you have eleven seconds to prove why this isn't objectively the best beer ever brewed

You don't know anything about beer.
American craft brews are some of the very best in the world.

I'm all about super strong beers too. I literally like every beer. Only beer I've ever hated enough to not finish was a cranberry lambic

My big drinking days are behind me, but back in the day I enjoyed binge drinking beer, and shitty weak beer is better for that than thick shit like stouts

Unfortunately I started getting really bad 2 day hangovers around 25 years old and had to quit going hard because it was interfering with my work and health in general

I still go hard on special occasions but always end up paying the price

I miss being invincible teenager/young man where I could drink til 5 am and be up at 7 am with no issues except a lingering buzz and being thirsty

If you're drinking that, It's not a question of becoming

You already are

I'm triggered cause I remember as a kid drinking with some redpilled cool guy bikers who told me the merchant changed the recipe in '90s

Now it's jewbeer made with rice and fluoridated city water

>dry wine
>dark chocolate

you're saying them like they're bad things

I don't know where you live buckaroo, but here I can get 6 packs of stuff from Sierra Nevada, founders, cigar city, victory and dogfish in the gas stations for cheaper than a 6 pack of blue moon.

they still make that? I have seen many hs friends dog dick sick off that stuff. I tried some called earthquake and got sick too. Nothing wrong with malt liquor just anything high gravity has had alcohol added after brew and tastes awful and favors making you sick.

I see you're not only a connoisseur of beer, but also of Sup Forums culture and pedantry.

WOODIE GUTHRIE WAS LITERALLY A COMMUNIST

LOOK IT UP

Pretty much this. People intentionally drink shittier and shittier tasting beer until they can tolerate it enough to not look disgusted in public, just so they can say "look at me, I drink really shitty tasting beer. I have a refined pallet. I'm sophisticated." Just like the queers that go dryer and dryer with their wine.

I agree. We should hang out and laugh at all these hipster fags drinking microjews, on your porch.

>All the sissy boys we had over would refuse to drink it, and just destroy their livers on the 5$ rum we poured into a bottle of 50$ stuff. Those were good times.

Let me get this straight: you'd invite "sissy boys" over, and get them drunk on cheap alcohol.
OK.
We all see what's going on there. NTTAWWT (unless you're taking advantage of those boys when they're drunk and they don't want you to take advantage of them.)

This is true

When InBev purchases a brewery, it destroys the quality of the product

Rolling Rock is the #1 example of this

Stella Artois is another

ab-inbev.com/brands.html

Rolling Rock used to be the GOAT American light beer

Like the others are saying, when you reach for a beer on a summer afternoon after mowing the lawn Rolling Rock was the #1 choice

It's disgusting sugar water shit now

I unironically drink PBR exclusively

Just because you hate craft beer snobs doesn't mean you have to go the complete opposite route and buy the worst beer for the price.

Budweiser is like $7.99 a 6 pack and it just isn't worth the price when rolling rock and pabst is like $8 a 12 pack...and all american lagers taste the same when you chill the beer long enough in the freezer.

mfw

Budweiser is shit and I don't want my country's name on it's bottles. Sam Adams earned that, sudweiser is soap water for teenagers.

You're a fag

It's a true skill to make something as bitter as hops to taste as bitter as hops

It's not a skill to make something as bitter as hops taste as neutral as water.

Yeah and it's 4.3% abv
What is that about?

I remember copping rolling rock from my dad 10+ years ago and it was way fucking better than it is now.

If you don't mind the flavored stuff places around here sell 12 packs of blue moon for 4 or five bucks. prob a month from its exp date.

Don't worry, you'll understand it when your dad starts letting you have more than just a sip or two.

InBev purchased them and moved production to St. Louis at the Annheiser-Busch facility

Shut down the Old Latrobe Pennsylvania brewery and totally killed the product

It's not even close to the same. It used to be my favorite beer.

east coast always seems to have it on tap for pretty cheap, for what it's worth

>founders
this is also good, assume you're more midwest?

where I am (indiana) Bud/Miller are both ridiculously cheap (as they should be) and Rolling Rock is usually priced similarly

There is a tier below that is like Pabst, Busch, Natty etc

7.99 a six pack is ridiculous for Budweiser

Be glad you guys don't live in Oklahoma
>able commission
>popular beers sold in convenience and grocery stores can only be 3.2% abv maximum
>people drink it, and make fun of you for buying obscure beer from the liquor store
>for the sole reason of it being 6.0%abv

Drink this, its fuckin good fer ya

this fuck hole is like that as well

Budweiser hypnotises women toward sluttyville.

I can tell you just drink to get drunk. Bud light is probably all you're able to snag from your dad. If I want to get drunk I'm going to go grab a 15 handle of vodka, I'm not going to make myself a fat fuck by downing 15 watery beers. I can tell you've never had a stout, because stout is fucking delicious as fuck. It's like a dark chocolate cake jerking off with coffee beans and cumming deep down into your mouth. I'm rich as fuck and I like to buy the best money can get. Not that you'd ever understand that or be able to afford to do so. Enjoy daddies alcoholic water, and be sure to remember how much of a man you are. I'll be downing a double IPA while fucking my 8 girlfriends with my 14 inch penis right after pick up my 500,000 dollar check from Wendy's.

>blue moon

That's what women drink

God damn what's with all the faggots ITT?

>I like my beer to have a savory aroma with hints of citrus, something that will go well with my creme brulee later when Tyrone comes to see my wife and her son

Just drink wine and put your scarf and thick rimmed glasses on you massive faggots.

>poorfag in poor college town
Literally everyone I know is always drinking PBR

huh Nc here rolling rock is about the cheapest same or sometimes less than old mill best. seen cases around 12.50 bud is 7-8 sixpack

Yeah Utah and OK are the only places on the fucking planet where 3.2 beer is sold

I like the taste of Bud.

If I feel like a darker beer, I'll go for pic related.

Vodka

>slav

Bud ice is so fucking easy to drink

Budweiser's actually okay. It's one of the few beers I prefer in the can instead of the bottle.

Right? I mean I'm a college athlete, and I have to adhere to a fucking painfully strict diet; but I don't get why anyone would ever try to get drunk from beer unless they were drinking some strong shit. If cheap low alcohol beer doesn't taste good, doesn't get you fucked up quickly, and still has a ton of calories; I don't know why you wouldn't just drink liquor. I like just being able to get a strong buzz off 4 or 5 high ABV beers and call it a night. Tastes a lot better than just drinking straight vodka, and gives me much less of a hangover than dark liquids with more taste.
But yeah I'm definitely getting to the end of my invincible teenage days. I have to give myself a good hour of no drinking before bed, and finish a water bottle or two over the course of the night to avoid after effects the next day.

>not being part of the Keystone Ice master race

Every Beer in that top 5 is horrible

Who made this shit list?

I hate dark beers but Negra Modelo is muy bueno.

Bluemoon is gay but not enjoying wine, one of lifes greatest jewels?

>thisfuckinguy

This thread is entertaining, so I'm going to share.
I have no problem with Budweiser "America" either.

>drinking an alcoholic beverage not to get drunk
Do you smoke not to get a nicotine buzz? Do you fuck to not have an orgasm? You can stop pretending you legitimately enjoy the taste of your thick, dark stouts as they caress your tongue and throat, much like your boyfriend's dick. Also
>unironically thinking that microbrews are a status symbol
It's a six pack of beer. Not a Dom Perignon. Fucking summer.

why is Yuengling a pilsner and not a Lager?

>drink a "chocolate" beer
>Tastes nothing like chocolate. Not even close at all

No.

Colorado has that 3.2% shit too. It's to support "local business" liquor stores.

10/10

do you really not drink wine because you've decided it's "girly"?