Helllooooz people of Sup Forums >3<

helllooooz people of Sup Forums >3<

i am an 18 year boy little and i need a daddy to take care of me >

owo

you think i’m excellent :o thankkzzz uuuu! *kisses hard* hehe!

i’m not b8 tho >:(

humor me
send discord/skype info and let your papa take care of you

God bless the faggotry infesting b these days now I hope you know the rules pics or you have to find some where else to play

what rules? :o i’m 18, i just act like this... :(

can you just take care of me on here? :(((

Fake and Gay

dont be rude respond

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the same premise of tits or gtfo but because you are a boy we have to develop a suitable substitute

oh sawwwwy i misread your reply :o i’m a dumb boy...

i... i don’t do pics i’m sorry :(

People here are immature for their age now come back when you're an adult or when you are dead

owo what's this?

i love waffles!!! my fav breakfast food 0.0

Know what I'm enjoying how you talk so I will feed your ego but just remember that it will only be temporary

okieeee :) do you actually like me?

Not person you where replying to but willing to chat, what kind of things do you like that make you feel little?

i like stuffies, kids shows, being told i’m a cute little boy, and SNUGGLES! i want to snuggle with a daddy all day and night until he’s tired of me :3

Well why would he ever get tired of such a cute little boy? And what shows do you like watching?

well i love the incredibles, even tho that’s a movie :P and idk, maybe i’d be holding him too tight hehe, i’m just a super cuddly person :3 i can be a little baby, i need someone to check under my bed for monsters every night!

The incredibles was pretty great, they need to make the damn sequel already. And what is your age range if you don't mind my asking?

*grabs your hand and slowly moves it towards my twitching bulging cock*

Either way you sound like a cutie

18-40 i guess, i’m pretty cool with anyone as long as they protect me^^ and yes i want a sequel so bad >:(

w...what are you doing??? daddy? you said... we aren’t supposed to touch those parts

hehe! thanks :3

*covers your mouth while having you grab my meat inside my briefs*

You seem like you would be fun to play with

mmmmph!!! *starts to cry small tears* *licks your hand so you let go*

maybeee >:3 i know i can beat you if we wrestle hehe

Well I'm only 21 but am 6'2 235lb and have a beard so i think that counts as daddy material

You might not have to worry about the monsters underneath your bed as much as the ones you let in your bed with you. So be careful little one

hehe, maybie:3

*pulls out my stiff meat and waves it in your face*

Think you could beat me at wrestling? ;D

daddy stop!!! why are you doing this to me i thought i was your good little boy! this is so gross... what do you want me to do? :’(

i can try! i always win hehe

Such bold words coming from such a little boy!

you'll be an even better little boy if you got on your knees and stuck your tounge out asking me to put it in your mouth ;]

Y r u liek dis

well i am quite strong hehe, i will knock you down and distract you with my kissies!

Please don't put me in a position to hurt you because I am too dangerous under said circumstances. My family is full of brutal people so we keep the peace for everyone's safety

(that other reply wasn’t me)

ok daddy... *gets in my knees* c.. can you please put your private in my mouth? *starts to cry*

mmm.. no.. now i want you to grab it with your little hands and tease it around with your tounge =]

ayy

*grabs your peepee* okay... *sticks a little bit of my tongue out and pokes your cock with it* i.. is that good? *circles my tongue around the tip of your cock*

lmao

What is this

mmmm start playing with your little boy cock for daddy please

I have never wanted kids nor do i intend to change that.

okay daddy! yes daddy... *strokes my cock* will my peepee ever be as big as yours?

but i’m a good kid!! ill do anything you say :3 also i can keep you warm at night :D

no it wont. youre going to have to worship mines. Now gently start sucking on mines and stroke your little cock some more i want precum dripping down from it

oh.. okay... *wipes tears from earlier off my eye* your peepee is so sweet and handsome, it’s fun to play with hehe *my cock starts dripping precum* ahhh! ahhh daddy what is dripping from my privates...

I tried to worn you about monsters kid and now you have one taking away your innocence

i will always be an innocent little boy... right? he’s not going to hurt me right?

Fucking LOL

daddy???

He took your innocence and left you when he was done with you

i guess no one will ever really want to be my daddy :( i feel so gross.. he made me touch his privates :(

Stop this gay shit right now.

Fuck you. I want a little to take care of. I doubt you live in NYC though.

i dont :( and why are you saying mean words to me?

Because the fact that you're so damn cute and I want someone like you but can't have you is frustrating. Ergo, fuck you. I'd snuggle the fuck out of you.

Been around since the beginning of the thread it was fun trying to be fatherly with you but it is getting late and I doubt you live in the Detroit metro area so I will stay for a little while longer then off to bed i shall go

i love snuggles! you saying that made me smile. don’t be sad! i love you

i don’t live near there, sawwwwy :(

I hope you find a daddy sometime soon, little one. Good luck.

thank you! and i hope you find a little someday. you’re such a good dad :3

It's okay and by the beginning I mean it

I'm your same age , but I just want to take care of you and put you in your bed when it's your bedtime, I can even let you sleep on my chest , daddy wanna take care of his little cute boy.

wow :o you must really love me ;p

hehe just kidding, but i love you!

i love you daddy! can you protect me from monsters and buggies that’ll try to hurt me at night?

i wish you were my real dad, i’d love to be taken care of by you!

Did you find your daddy yet little guy?

being this new

It was fun it is time for you to get bed mister you don't want to wake up cranky

there are a lot of Sup Forums daddies that take good care of me in here

i don’t want to sleep in my room i want to sleep with you!! hmmmph.

I will protect from anything that dares to touch you sweet little boy, I love you too!
I wish I was your daddy , to take care of you, you're the cutest little boy ever

thank you so so so much!! you made me blush^^ i will always be your good little boy!

Are you the same little guy from last night that had a nightmare?

Too bad I'm in the other side of the world cutiepie..

yes! i come here a lot :P

that makes me sad >:(

Did you sleep well

no, it took me forever to sleep :(

This is better than the Spiderfag meme. Jesus Christ.

What happened little guy everything was ok when you left?

i just felt so lonely, i needed someone to hug :(

hey i can give you a lot of love

let me give you love

give me your discord?

i don’t have discord :(

I would be your daddy little guy. You need lots of kisses and hugs. Hope you don't have anymore nightmares.

what can i use to contact you cutie