You can only post in this thread if your city has an NFL team that has won a superbowl, like Las Vegas

You can only post in this thread if your city has an NFL team that has won a superbowl, like Las Vegas.

Not so fast, philly bros.

Masshole monitoring the thread in hopes of a suicide.

Why do Masscucks think anyone cares about them?

vegas had one of the best coaches in nfl history too.

what an absolute joke american sport is

who asked you?

spotted the philly fan.

>my hometown has a team in the 159th league lads, total loyalty
>I just watch every Manchester United game for fun though
Kek

This
>americucks will unironically defend their """"sports"""" and their jew owners

laffin

That isn't a excuse for being able to change cities m8

who's making "excuses" you beaner? the franchise system is a tradeoff for the sport actually having parity beyond two or three teams in a league. it's not ideal, but no system is.

are achmed owners the better option?

If I were a billionaire, I'd buy a Premier League team and move them to rural Mississippi just to piss you faggots off.

that wouldn't be allowed because we aren't cucks like you

don't think it works like that mate

t. fan of Emirates United

>he thinks he can move a team to another country
Abramovic can't even move Chelsea across london

>sport
The way you guys say "sport" instead of "sports" really does underline how you starved you are for anything relevant beyond povertyball.

We have more than one. It's the name of the damn American board you're visiting every day. Get it right, Brits.

>It's the name of the damn American board you're visiting every day
>he says in english

Then I'd overpay a bunch of shitty players so the team was relegated all the way down to the fucking Vanarama South.

Yes, I know your sport faggots.

You lost the war, get over it.

Boston representing.

Yes, Boston counts as Patriots' territory.

Skegness>Boston

the fans would boycott and start their own club

see: afc wimbledon

Has your nation even gotten out of the group stage of a competition this decade?

get a brain moran

Reporting

>tfw Bay Area all to ourselves

Oi

>tfw your team already left the city

Isn't Chelsea a special case because of pitch owners memeing all over Abramobich? Wimbledon was moved just fine.

are you from oakland and that is your new loyalty?

Want to know why the Raiders are moving? Look at the OP's pick: Two shitskins, one obese and one wearing a sombrero.

Are those the kind of fans who are going to buy seat licenses and fill luxury boxes?

Why do Yuropoors still fail to grasp why Franchises move?

Here's how it works: Once upon a time a city was populated enough and economically prosperous enough to support a professional sports franchise. Then the city has a downtown in both, leading to reduced attendance. Franchise has no choice but to move.

>Shows how "plastic" those fans are, couldn't even support their team through the down years!"

See, Yuros, we here in the states have something called space. The people who supported that franchise didn't just move from London down the street to Liverpool. They moved out of state, hundreds or thousands of miles away. You can't just hop in the ol tube for an hour ride and catch your team on gameday.

Look here. All the EPL franchises are like located within a few hours driving distance of each other. Soccer franchises don't move, because the small size of England basically guarantees attendance no matter what.

no people in england despised the wimbledon move, I thought

Oakland's mayor seems like a huge stupid cunt tbqh.

Super Bowl Champion Trevor Siemian reporting in.