God tier album for Hip Hop fans

>God tier album for Hip Hop fans
>Literally forgotten among the Hip Hop community

Explain this.

What? This album is posted here all the time.

>god tier

Why do you feel it's forgotten?

Have a discussion about legendary Hip Hop albums to a Hoppy head and Endtroducing will probably not get mentioned unless by a avid fan. Even though the album has done wonders to Hip Hop.

There were better albums back then plus the whole westcoast underground scene was at its prime in '99

>There were better albums back
Such as?

hip-hop fans =! rap fans

the latter are likely to care less about arrists like massive attack and j-dilla as well despite their contributions to the genre

rap is a vocal style within the hip hop genre, wtf

Loveless

>it's another Entroducing is great but I haven't listened to any other instrumental hip hop other than Donuts
Yeah, I'm pretty sure OP is retarded.

Endtroducing is the only good instrumental Hip Hop album.

they are the most relevant tho

hip hop fans are literal children

>I have only listened to one instrumental hip hop album
Why is Sup Forums so ignorant and retarded? Why are you guys pretending to know what you are talking about?

wrong

can't really tell if you are legit retarded or can't actually read desu m9

>Endtroducing thread
>bunch of fags say there are better albums of its kind out there
>these supposedly superior albums are never posted

Every single time without fail.

Except they are posted, there is even a chart about it. I don't have it with me right now though.

That Turntablism is actually pretty cool.

A week or two ago a local radio station played some DJ Shadow and then had an interview with him. Pretty cool stuff

Inb4 its because itz not muh hard asss trap beats famalam n-n- (looks around to see if their are any african americans around, sees none.) NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLE MY GAWD

turntablism is fucking shit