I'm hypnotizing people for the next little while if anybody wants to try

I'm hypnotizing people for the next little while if anybody wants to try.

I use voice recordings to keep it simple, you'll be trying out a basic session that gives you an idea of how it feels to be hypnotized without any other effects.

I can also make you a custom session at some point if you're interested in trying something specific.

Kik is d.joestar
or we can figure out somewhere else

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s0slUT7ISJAF
youtube.com/watch?v=eSxl_MrKxXo
youtube.com/user/MassageASMR
amazon.com/gp/product/B002VA464S/ref=s9_acsd_al_bw_c_x_1_w
youtu.be/DbLFB1WSYTM
vocaroo.com/i/s0sF7784Vd8g
vocaroo.com/i/s1PAMRJiP6CK
youtube.com/user/UltraHypnosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes please OP

here do up one on here
vocaroo.com/

Bump

vocaroo.com/i/s0slUT7ISJAF

This is what I've been linking, give it a go

nice trying now

I'll try to keep the thread alive

is this progressive muscle relaxation?

Yeah that's the technique I use

dude you should make a youtube channel, people would love this shit...

check out how many views these get..
youtube.com/watch?v=eSxl_MrKxXo

I'm totally down, I've never even thought about trying this before, should I add you or try the one you linked?

I figured there would be a decent amount of interest if I posted here, but I'd probably have to be a decent looking girl to get as popular as the ones on youtube.

nah, as long as the content is good you'd be fine, the sluts doing this mostly suck - you can tell the ones who are good actually get subscribers just due to their skill. sure, tons of them get a lot of subs from tits and shit, but if you have good content people come to you, take dmitri for instance!

youtube.com/user/MassageASMR

Make a youtube channel and link it man

Either or, if you add me I'll just send the same link, although if the thread dies while you're hypnotized then I won't know if it worked.

yeah this works like a charm, i used to fall asleep to a recording like this my therapist made for me years ago...good shit op

I'd probably need a good mic that would cost a pretty penny haha, but it's nice to know I'd have a chance on the tube.

Not neccesarily. All people care about is what the hypnosis does. Good mic may be around 100$

Thanks man, glad it worked for you. I actually have a few sleep files recorded if you're interested in those

HES CALIGARI

Not too bad actually, do you listen to a lot of hypnosis/asmr stuff?

Asmr no hypnosis used to. Listened for the weird side of it, like ones that made the person feel stuck.

yeah for sure interested, are they on vocaroo too?

also, get one of these on black friday, they go on sale for $80 frequently
amazon.com/gp/product/B002VA464S/ref=s9_acsd_al_bw_c_x_1_w

Cool, that's probably what I'd be interested in too.

Besides the obvious ones like smoking, weight loss, and orgasms lol, what kind of things do you think people would be interested in?

I reccomend a Blue Yeti desktop mic. I do videos with it. If you want to hear how it sounds my vid is here
youtu.be/DbLFB1WSYTM
I do Reads. Would do hypnosis but I barely have time to write and read and record shit so.

Specific fetishes. I have one and there are only two that kinda fit with it.
And maybe just some for wellness. Positive thinking. Anything positive really. People might like that.

vocaroo.com/i/s0sF7784Vd8g

vocaroo.com/i/s1PAMRJiP6CK

Bump

first one is the same technique as the original, the second is slightly different, whatever your preference is.

oooo nice! thank you!

That's really nice quality, how much did that one run you?

For the record you would do really well with hypnosis, you have the perfect voice for it. I get you on the time constraints though, it's tough to find time for everything.

Yeah positivity is a good one, I know a lot of negative people that are aware of that fact and want to change, now that I think about it.

I figured peoples fetishes would be a big part of the requests, I see a ton of it on youtube.

I'm curious about what your fetish is, but it's cool if you want to keep that to yourself. Does your fetish show up much in hypno videos?

About 150$ on Amazon.

And thanks. Time constraints suck, and plus it's really hard to get a quiet place anymore to do it in. (Unifag in a dorm.)
Also, if you ever get a mic, get a pop filter as well. It's so your p's don't make a puffy static in your audio.

It does more than you think. I have a stuck fetish.
This channel is a cool example of what a hypnosis channel could do, although I feel like it's a little hung up on the requests. (Some of them are really fuckin ridiculous.)

Forgot link like a faggot
youtube.com/user/UltraHypnosis

Ah yeah that would do it, I don't get much quiet time at home either, (thank god for cars).

I'll remember that, I need to check out some mics soon I think. Thanks again

Np. You got a good voice and a really nice technique that listeners can take seriously. I hope things go well in the future.

Oh yeah I know of that channel, I see what you mean with the requests, the older videos are so low key in comparison.

Tough to say where to draw the line on requests, some of them are so specific there can't be many people that wanted it to be made.

But I do feel like I have a better voice for hypnosis than the main guy on that channel, so maybe I do have a chance.

fuck you dio!

Thanks for the kind words. Good luck with your channel and uni!

muda

That's the perfect fetish for hypnosis, I always see hypnotists make people stuck to their chairs during shows.

OP do you have audios that help against social anxiety? Have to ride trains often and it really feels uncomfortable for me.

What I have available is pretty limited, but I could make you something in the future, like I mentioned earlier, I don't get many chances to record, so as long as that's no big deal.

Hey OP.
Would fall asleep on your voice/10, hit youtube, shit's great.

I've been using hypn and asmr vidyas for the last 3 years to fall asleep, and this your content is just as good/better.

show bobs and vegene ples

Thanks user, it's nice to know I can hold a candle to that many other hypnotists

If you scroll up there should be some files that you can actually fall asleep too

Obligatory

bump

>joestar
OH MAI GODDD

HORY SHEET, SANADA BITCH

You're not quite as real as my nigga Iggy, but you're alright in my book.

Thank you satan, it's hard to beat Iggy though