What is your opinion on Amy Winehouse?

What is your opinion on Amy Winehouse?

She's good. All she had to do was go to rehab.

Huped up one hit wonder who was a hasbeen when she died but was still in recent enough memory for it to have a big enough reaction.

Back to Black is a 6/10 album though.

no

The only white person to do soul good

>who is Dusty Springfield

She'd be alright if it weren't for her songs having the very worst mastering known to man

>It's been six years since she died

Holy fuck

Crackguzzler.

>white
She was a heeb.

Talented and troubled soul.

>white

Not even the best white soul artist who was posthumously overhyped after dying at 27 from drug abuse
[spoiler]Janis Joplin[/spoiler]
Amy's voice was very distinctive mind you. The documentary about her was very good too.

> has white skin
> has white features
> has white DNA
> is white
>"reee she's not white she's jewish don't insult muh pure aryan genes"

lol

I think she used to "date" someone I knew.

t. kike

sorry man but jews are a distinct ethnic group, and they have features that differ from europeans (while still possessing european dna)

regards, an actual jew

Wasted potential.

"white" is not an ethnic group, retard.

LOVE HER!
Such a shame that she joined the 27 club.

Mainstream pop singer, was on auto-ignore when she was alive. Found her CD for a dollar in Goodwill, it was mostly in one ear and out the other. At least I know how Rehab and Back to Black go now, from pop radio exposure.

They basically replaced her with a fat, sober version named Adele and she seems to have been doing okay.

This is probably the most ignorant comment I've read on this site

>They basically replaced her with a fat, sober version named Adele and she seems to have been doing okay.
Your gave me autism, but still, kek

Ignorant of what, exactly?

I should have mentioned, it's always sad when people die, especially if it was being stoked by the stresses brought on by public humiliation or backdoor corporate manipulation. I've never been as disgusted with tabloids and entertainment news as I was when they were covering her and Pete Doherty. But they did it because they knew you'd pay attention. They took a vulnerable person and killed her slowly in front of everybody because they knew it would make for some great stories, and they'd do it again if they could. The way to make it stop is for everyone to stop paying attention to tabloids, stop paying attention to celebrities' personal problems, to not give in to the spectacle. It's hard enough for people to deal with stress and drugs and bullshit without having a billion eyes on them.

That's just one of the many reasons to not want to have anything to do with mainstream pop culture though. So much fucking cynicism for a few okay tunes.

Rehab remix ft Jay-Z>Standard Rehab