>marching band takes up weekends
>all for lowkey minimum wage and work with high schoolers
What the fuck

>music ed major

the pay is lower because you're "doing what you love"
thank the 1 percent

Thanks for a glimpse into my future.

clearly not if they don't like doing their work now

Its a lot of shit. But I love music dood. Its a love/hate relationship that I wanted to rant about.

stfu

Life is a lot of shit.

Marching band fucking sucks. Kill yourself

>3 instruments, 4 hours a day
You mean 4 hours for each instrument?

>forced
This is all your fault, you self-victimising fuck

If you're good enough you can pick up gigs as a session musician and private lessons.

>having the best part time job in the United States (teacher).
>and being able to supplement your income.

OP stop being a bitch and figure it out- if you can't figure it out you don't have the passion to pursue that field.

Around half of all new teachers quit within 5 years.

Not trying to be a downer, but if you're already getting fed up with requirements and bureaucratic nonsense, realistically speaking, you're probably not even going to be doing this shit in the long run.

Get out now and cut your losses.

>teacher
>part time job
i mean sure they only work 9mo a year but it seems awful

Can't a nigga just rant about some shit without getting assblasted? I never said I hated it you fucking mongs. I just said its a lot of shit for seemingly little reward. I love music. If I didn't, I wouldn't even be majoring in music ed rn. Its hard, but I'm a freshman and its my first week. Give me some fucking slack lmao

Its required from my scholarship

9 classes. I can't fit that much time into one day.

Keep your petty complaints to yourself, stop acting like an entitled child and, most importantly, fuck off

How am I being an entitled child? I just wanted to talk about the struggle of music ed. Idk if it's just me adapting because Im new to it, but I felt like it would bring up some good conversations.
I'll admit, it seems like I'm complaining. But I just wanted to talk to other music bros about it. See if anyone had similar experiences.

>I never said I hated it you fucking mongs. I just said its a lot of shit for seemingly little reward.
do you seriously not see the problem here? if you really did have a great passion for it then you wouldn't be bringing up any lack of "reward"

You're a freshman?
Ok actually stfu OP

Yeah blame everyone but yourself, OP.

That's true. I guess I said that wrong? Like, seriously. I have a great passion for it. But again, its my first week and its A LOT of stuff. I'm just adapting. I'm sorry I came off like that.

College freshman. How the fuck is that even bad?

He's not even the OP lmao

You're forgetting how cancerous nu-Sup Forums is