Why does this literal nigger spam this autistic child drawing calc.exe reskin in every loli thread...

Why does this literal nigger spam this autistic child drawing calc.exe reskin in every loli thread. They even go as far as samefagging replying to themself to make it seem like there is interest in their autism, even going as far as asking for money by saying "ohohoho is there a patreon for this shit, i must fund it" even though this is some obscure shit. Can they just fucking leave Sup Forums and go somewhere where their post is relevant like /trash/

Jesus fuck stop ruining the one last good thing on Sup Forums with your nigger fucking advertising.

I get that its annoying, but if you ignore it long enough, i.e. by not making a post about it, they likely will give up eventually.

They have been spam posting the same shit in EVERY loli thread for a month plus. They are trying to make some kind of point.

yeah can this shit stop existing, i see it in all the loli posts. Then following is a spam of people yelling at them for spamming until they say they are ignoring it and effectively leaving.

>the one last good thing on Sup Forums
loli good? okay pedo.

faggot

name one good thing on Sup Forums then

STOP FUCKING DRAWING ATTENTION TO IT MAYBE?! They will go on their own.

Ignoring it makes them furiously samefag their posts and make it seem popular.

the answer is nothing was ever good

leave muh loli alone ffs. I cum home from 5-9 only to have enough time to touch de peepee to little 2d girls. to see this poopy post in my threads makes me wee wee go softy. stopp pls mr spammer.

really only was the loli posts. Then again we need the loli board back. Nigger america has some issue with loli though so no board can exist with the sole intention of posting loli because drawings are apparently sentient beings and therefore its illegal to have drawings of little 2d girls. Fuck amerika.

>remove spam

>They have been spam posting the same shit in EVERY loli thread for a month plus

a) it's been 2 weeks, and only once every few days

b) It's been new progress most of the time.

c) No one ever complains about it until roughly 8am GMT at which case suddenly there's a tonne of replies, indicating it's mostly one person complaining. It goes through like 4 hours of only positives posts then suddenly a stream of someone complaining.

So you finally came to make shit up in this thread too.

And why such a specific time.

The only one shitting up anything is OP who shits up threads with complaining without ever posting loli.

Also by the way OP:

It says at the bottom of the page the total poster count at the bottom of the thread.

That's proof you're samefagging all the complaining.

>> It goes through like 4 hours of only positives posts
nigger its you replying to yourself repeatedly. No one gives a shit about your poorly mspainted "lolis" in an rpgmaker game. Why cant you post that shit somewhere else like newgrounds or /trash/
Just stop fucking spamming the loli threads, the shit you post isnt even applicable to loli.

fuck the spammers, make Sup Forums grewt again with pure loli thread. Stop violating the global rules involving spamming and advertising.

thinking lolidev is a new thing just proves how much of a newfag you are

I'm 95% convinced it's just some guy trying to shitpost/troll, since it's been pointed out it's one single person (or at the very most 2) (IP count), and also that they always come at the same time, and post the same thing in rapid succession after hours of no one saying anything.

pretty sure its a couple of genuinely pissed off people because their only solitude (loli threads) are being derailed by advertisements for a quite bad game made in rpgmaker.

why have you not tried /trash/ or newgrounds as suggested. You would be far more welcomed there.

(makes sure to put same always posted loli pic to make it seem like they contribute even though 99% of their posts are only text or advertising pictures for their rpgmaker game)
Yes, continue.

1) It's C++, not RPG Maker

2) The usercount shows that it's AT MOST two people. Most likely just 1 + one random other poster.

3) I am done responding to the Australian middle schooler shitposter.

If you go in the thread, the vast majority of my posts talking about the game were with loli. The only ones that weren't were the first one and the ones where someone explicitly requeted gifs of it.

fyi no one requested those pics of the rpgmaker game, you samefagged. Own up to it.

>I am done responding to the Australian middle schooler shitposter.
yet you said you would not reply to this shit a week ago or more and still are replying.

And yes, it is rpgmaker. You are literally a child that just discovered you can beg for money on patreon or whatever the fuck by offering a shit rpgmaker game with the suggestion that it will involve loli in some obscure and yet to be seen way.

>doesn't have any way to donate to him
>have been making it for 4 years without asking for donations
>patreon just banned loli, and rape and incest

Yeah okay bruh.

Sure looks like RPG Maker here....

not like the full C++ source code isn't available on the /agdg/ thread anyway.

You can stop the facade. You've been found out.

>decompiles random program and opens in vs
PROUD, UR TRUE PROGRAMMMMMER
/trash/ prepare ur anus'

hacker known as ""lolidev""

might i ask where you get the grounds to call any of the child like shit you drew in that rape, sexual shit, or even loli in general. Its bad, like, really bad. I would give you credit if you could atleast draw or outsource it to someone that can actually draw.

kys all 5 of you

a) decompilination would give you garbage variable names, since that information is stripped, unless you have a debug build with the PDB debug symbols still in it, which you wouldn't have access to most likely unless you were developing it, since they would give you a release build.

b) The code there happens to directly match the kind of gameplay that happens in the game (DNA, cops chasing, DraggedState/CarryingState for what was just implemented in the last thread)

c) there is source code you can compile yourself for the pre-alpha-0.2 demo on the /agdg/ thread.

Also by the way, every time you complain like this, you're literally giving me free publicity and bringing even more attention to it.

and not just Sup Forums

Perhaps the point is "fuck lolli threads"?