How is everyone doing?

How is everyone doing?

What are you all listening to/drinking/watching/doing?

>General cozy or chill thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C35DrtPlUbc
vocaroo.com/i/s0qAzIizfIYd
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ2fjVHxgvs
youtube.com/watch?v=PoPL7BExSQU
youtube.com/watch?v=kifm8xE9rU0
youtube.com/watch?v=FH1Sbbbd6Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=NJmJPcESjn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=C35DrtPlUbc

i just made this and have nothing else to do with it

vocaroo.com/i/s0qAzIizfIYd

You stole my Pepe

Stuck at work for another 3 hours and then I've got school, but I'm chilling with some highschool chums after that.

Jobbin a lil

Had a tough day also started cutting because i'm a pussy but i'm pretty sleepy and about to have dinner, might have a hot shower and hot chocolate afterwards. I really should clean my room too. Hope everyone else is doing ok

Avril Lavigne Lyrics - Complicated

Night shift?

On my to work, thinking about buying a new game, but I can't decide which one.

I've cut myself for years, my arms look like train tracks.

I'm sorry my man, I hope tomorrow is better for you, and enjoy the fuck out of that hot chocolate

Cuphead maybe?

I would like to join you in that hot shower. I could use the soap lather and rub your shoulders and back so you can relax.

Yep. It's nice and slow, lots of time to just chill

Listen, when you get that hot shower, wrap yourself in a clean towel and just let that fucker soak up the hot water (sort of draped over your neck/shoulders)

I already played it, love it, the last boss wasis a cunt.
Maybe Resident Evil 7, Outlast 2 or The Observer, one of these.

I haven't

K

Check out the deals lost on you platform. Xbox on sale.
And to general thread. Smoking a jay, and contemplating finishing iron fist on Netflix it sucks, and I'm sad it sucks. Iron fist is the truth in the comics. :(

>listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ2fjVHxgvs
>drinking
Orange juice + tequila
>doing
looking at jobs to get myself out of this hell hole

>How is everyone doing?
A lot of problems to deal with the next week, but feeling pleasant tonight.

>listening to
rainymood.com

>drinking
Water, maybe a Pepsi soon

>doing
Organizing my image folders and wasting time on pixelcanvas. Might read before bed later.

Long hot shower on a cold day fits the thread.

Forgetting the waste of water, I like to close the door and turn the shower really hot. Then let the room steam up while I stand on the soft comfy rug outside the shower.

Stick my hand into the shower for a second and then let the water drip from my hand onto my back. Something about that feeling is extra nice and gets goosebumps all over.

Eventually get into the shower at the edge so only some water sprays near the feet. Close shower curtain/door and let it get really steamy.

Eventually continue with normal shower routine. Bonus is to have towel/clothes warm out of the dryer ready and then jump into a bed/couch with blankets.

What kind of problems do you have next week man?

>How is everyone doing?
At work, things are going pretty darn well lately. Moved in with my girlfriend into a big apartment in the center of the city where I live. I'm going next week to Vietnam for vacay

>listening to
Nothing. Can't concentrate on work if there is music. I'm weird like that

>drinking
Nothing

>doing
Small break between assignments so I decided to shitpost

nreboot and toonamiaftermath with a side of Mountain Dew, shitty rum and a shit load of weed. I wish my childhood was like my adulthood

>How is everyone doing?
pretty shitty
>listening to
radio
>drinking
water
>doing
sitting at work nothing to do atm but still have to sit here for another 4 hours

where u work?

>What kind of problems do you have next week man?
Medical and financial issues that are intertwined. Not really an easy way to figure it out so I'm setting a couple of days to figure it out best I can. Usually stay up late thinking about it too much, but comfy thread should help tonight.

What city are you guys in? I'd love to live in a city and be able to walk or bike to work. Traffic is the worst part of the work day for me.

at a programming company

Rum and then a bowl of indica is one of my favorite ways to unwind.

Ignoring problems that physics would cause, rings would be real comfy to have. Especially cool is they change what they look like depending on your lattitude/longitude.

Doing alright.

Finishing up Hardmode in Hotline Miami 2. Drinking a Pepsi.

>Drinking a Pepsi
What container is your favorite. glass, can, plastic bottle?

Glass. I'll just get a 2-liter every now and then and pour some.

I like a sativa hybrid->rum->indica plan myself but it's all good. legal weed is so much nicer than I thought it would be

>vocaroo.com/i/s0qAzIizfIYd
I like it

I really want to walk to the gas station and get some booze.

But starting to become an alcoholic. Don't even enjoy it, but I'm bored and an insomniac.

First to reply to say get it or don't wins.

get it. quit it later

Get it, but go on a lawnmower like George Jones.

On my way now. Thanks for making the decision, I can always count on Sup Forums to make me a worse person.

Good strategy. Sativa gets you going through the drinking. Indica is great for the end of the night and sleeping. Also helps me feel less shitty if drinking lots that night.

>legal weed
Its nice to know what you are buying instead of paying some creepy guy for a bag of dry unknown shit full of seeds

rofl, enjoy the walk. At least that may be comfy if its nice out. Then enjoy booze.

i hope it comforts you......it stopped doing that for me

let me know when you get back and what you got, I'll cheers you

I never bought it before it was legal, but it is nice to get good shit and not the ditchweed people would offer in college. They have some super high THC stuff that will knock your dick in the dirt

Its like being a kid in a candy shop with all the strains and types of stuff they have. High CBD stuff is another bonus to have, works well on pain and can be gotten with low THC if you have shit to do and can't be high.

Nice cold can

>knock your dick in the dirt
How do people come up with these colorful phrases?

sometimes fountain drink pepsi is great. I don't really know why, but it depends on the particular place its from. Some stores are meh but a couple I know are fucking amazing.

I also like bottle glass, but hard to find.

I was in a bad rear-end car accident where some old bitch in a big SUV hit me doing 55 in a 30. Really fucked up my nerves and the CBD really helps the shakes in my bad arm. Everything else there is for fun.
Brownies and stuff don't do much more than make you a slug, some of the gummies are OK, but some turbo strength sativa is always the best

I was just about to make a thread like this.
It's 3:50 am I'm too stressed to fall asleep

grew up saying it i guess. I love dumb shit like that though, like saying someone is "Rip-shit-riot"
or "Drunker than ten Indians" rather than just drunk

Mario Odessy nigga

Stressed about what?

Our generally useless talents bloom on Sup Forums.

Welcome, whats the stress from and what kinda comfy pics you like?

Pic related. At work for 2 more house, then bed time.

I got the same audio book, its a nice listen

Done fucked my back up in the gym. Thanks for asking, user.

>Really fucked up my nerves
Sorry to hear that, similar to my problem.

Most pain I've had can be covered up by some ibuprofn or just ignored. Nerve pain is the exception. Never found something that fully stops the nerve pain as good as other pains are stopped. My best plan has been high cbd marijuana coupled with some low dose opiates. I'd just take high dose opiates, but for permanent nerve damage that can be a dangerous road.

Edibles work great for me sometimes, but other times its too much or too little. a bowl or joint is easier to dose.

How I'm stuck at this shitty fast food job and can't afford college

Currently watching/listening to this podcast, got orientation for my new job tomorrow, thinking about what colleges I should apply to

>this
id settle for just being able to see the milky way witout having to move to the middle of nowhere

ugh, could this person be any more of a cunt

All this cover up under the blankets built cubby house out of pillows all snuggley and shit like some of you guys say. that shits gay

comfy little tower

Any comfy pics. Everything else here is pretty neat

Not to bad so far, interesting perspective on everything that went down over the last 4 years.

Go up to the top jump off and kys

Update: Got my booze.

Got 2 stella tall boys and a bud ice. The bud ice is to make me feel like shit for getting booze.

Works like a charm everytime.

congratulations, let the drinking commence

Just popped a Dr. Pepper, listening to 2001 by Dr. Dre. Got my sweats on, trying to find out what education I wanna apply for next year. Lots to chose from!

>How is everyone doing?
I'm alright. My woman of 3 years left me a few months ago. I'm starting to get back out there. Also got a new position at work starting in the first, so that's good.
>listening to
Fragrance of dark coffee and sainthood
>Doing
Reading a new book I got today. It's pretty good so far.

the pain doesn't bug me too much (sometimes it feels like my shoulder is on fire but that's rare) its the shakes. my right hand is totally stable but my left shakes like MJF when I don't smoke or take CBD. Pills do nothing

cheers bud, I've got Bacardi Gold and orange soda (drank all the coke and lime already with the GF before she went to bed).

Bud ice isn't bad as long as you are under 30

>Got my sweats on
sounds good. Regular pants are terrible.

I wish I lived in a big building like this, too bad I'll always be too poor to afford something like that.

I'm 27 but what does age have to do with Bud Ice? Is it from the hangovers I assume?

WATCHING YOU

As long as I'm home, regular pants can fuck right off!

That's definitely stressful. If you're not in college now i'd suggest trying to pick up programming. My oldest brother got a worthless psych degree but works at some web dev company now. Whatever happens, I wish you good luck my friend

just finished masturbating

some chill Miles Davis youtube.com/watch?v=PoPL7BExSQU

Listening
>youtube.com/watch?v=kifm8xE9rU0
Eating Rice krispies

Cuddling with dogs, watching funny YouTube videos. In looking for sidesplitting stuff. Found this
>youtube.com/watch?v=FH1Sbbbd6Gk

Drinking ice cold southern style sweet tea and listening to youtube.com/watch?v=NJmJPcESjn8