>They keep washing right up on those shores
>Man they're gathering their numbers up
>Those bleeding hearts come marching down my road
>Well I'll be waiting right here at my door
>It's a lie to say it wouldn't be fun
>If you're joining them then I got one
>With your name on it

holy shit...

this is the first time that i've ever felt like a band has been speaking directly to me

>Told from the point of view of a bigoted American Christian man, this song is is reminiscent of “The Archers' Bows Have Broken” off The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me, with which it shares a critique of fundamentalist Christianity and religious intolerance. In “Desert”, he returns to this theme to specifically denounce the violent homophobia and anti-migrant hate perpetrated by these so-called Christians.

hmmmmmmm

Brand New is fucking trash anyone who finds those lyrics """deep"""" sniffs glue

This is euphoric tier. Also what does the singer think about gays getting killed in the middle east?

Hi pol!

Fuck you btw

so you're saying whenever you criticize fundamental christians you need to also say "but the fundamental muslims are just as bad if not worse"?
because that might ruin the flow of the lyrics a little

Fundamentalist Christian's only talk about the evils of masturbation now a days so the lyrics are disingenuous and a straming pile of shit desu

Clearly you have a brain the size of a pea

And you demonstrably have shit taste

a lot of fundamentalist christians have views that are damaging way beyond "only talking of the evils of maturbation" regardless of how edgy/not edgy you find brand new

Ah yes nice deflection user! Doesnt change how horrible as a human you are

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH it's making fun of you you stupid piece of shit

Yea I le can't get birth control for free >:((((((((
You are fighting a non existent fret nazi fighter brigader

What are you even on about? Are all rednecks this retarded? Must be the inbreeding

If you could read and understand words you'd be able to figure that one out cum-slurper

Cumslurper? Is that what your daddy calls you when he needs a good fuckin?

No he calls me 74920064 Isn't Funny At All

How?

Wow thats a sick burn kid

The last line is God is live. As in religious people claim that its a god of love they worship yet reject the gay, the persecuted, and those who dont conform to their ideals

Richard Dawkins is wicked smart

Hes an asshat