Most white people that can't afford a kid aren't getting one

> Most white people that can't afford a kid aren't getting one.

> Meanwhile niggers and sandniggers who give birth to dumb fuck little shits don't care and have kids for welfare money.

>This is going to make the world unbalanced. There will be more drug deallers and rapists in the future. More thugs, criminality.

>In the future the world will be 70% niggers/sand niggers and 30% white. Whites will slowly get degenerated and disappear. White women will crawl to get fucked for filthy foreigners.

>In the future, this world will be full of cancer, terrorism, drug deallers, killers, thugs, rapists, and white women will cuck all the white men.

>We must stop this now, europeans must stop being so submissive and not let all the shit get inside.

>Europe is our only hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tpa18b_zEQQ
youtu.be/cRKmHuhi8NE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Otherwise we must start having more white babies. This will make the world more overpopulated but it's our only chance. Otherwise there will be more niggers/sand niggers than smart white people.

>Most non white trash white people that can't afford a kid aren't getting one.
ftfy

I agree. white power

>They come with sad faces asking for food.

>1 month later they tell us to go fuck ourselves, imposing their religion, robbing our kids and selling drugs.

> And fuck our white girls.

wow moralfag alert. stick to your cartoons kid

OP you do realize whites are already the minority? dont forget about yellow/red/brown people. you uneducated piece of shit ... typical right wing faggot there

OP here. You must be a leftist cuck confirmed.

>can't afford a kid

this isn't North Korea you skinhead fucktard. My sister has 4 kids, her husband is a construction worker. They're doing just fine, honestly.

Europe is lost. We have to go to Iceland.

tu és burro? mário machado a esta hora? pqp vai dormir

Interesting theory but here's what's actually going to happen...

Asians already make up 65% of the global population

im not a moralfag so im not a leftist :) stick to your pepe pictures, you would get ripped to shreds by a psychopath like me

All of you leftist cuck faggots must really enjoy to get anal fucked by blacks. Fucking ANTIFA queers ha ha ha

My entire redneck family begs to differ.

We got 15 government aid babies.

Yes, but Asian chick's love white dick. Nobody knows why either.

You're a meme. What a miserable life you have you weak faggot

im fucking awesome in so many levels, its absurd the amount of success that i enjoy. now youll tell yourself that im lying so that the comparison between my awesomeness and your permanent menstruation of a life doesnt eat your puff little cunt alive

good talk, ttyl

I see how mad and emotional you are.

How can you label yourself as a psychopath?

You're simply a pussy boi

The Asian population is declining too. South Korea and Japan have the lowest reproduction rate.

ha ha ha nigger.

I fight niggers proudly, unlike the faggots from this board who hate them and are afraid of them.

enjoy the fact that you're the last of a dying breed... and bang the fuck out of some blonde girls

What's the craziest fight you've been in with a nigger?

These are kinda racist.
More!

I had to defend my life by taking his life

Idiocracy

>You're right OP. Not many people can realize that.

>Europeans must stop being submissive cucks and grow a backbone like yours.

>Europe, we must unite.

Redpill

>Our ANTIFA Captain Comrade

You wont get any support from Sup Forums, because it's full of faggots ;)

Do you realise you sound so dumb
As fact some is true, but the situation is much to complex for you understanding it...

Could you please explain then?

Do you think mixing races among us is the answer? It will take them 3 generations to learn how to behave. Until there the world is going to take a really bad path and we're all going to be in a shitscum society.

> You leftists must accept the right ideology, you don't understand that you're harming yourselves. We're here to protect you.

leftist cuck queer alert

>WATCH THIS, SERIOUSLY, DO IT.

youtu.be/Tpa18b_zEQQ

Remember, it's your indispensable ruling class bringing them in here on your dime. Maybe republicanism isn't the answer.

>leftists
wow, shareblue's up early this morning
neoliberals should still be killed. leave the left out of your sausage-fest you co-opting pieces of shit

Dude look at the situation the causes not what is happening.
You need to find out yourself.
Of cause they are comming, but they have the right to.
Of cause there will be a genocide...
but also how could you say in a changing world that you want to stay the same.
Its not that i think you are racist, you are right but as a matter of fact right and left are quite the same ideology exept how they plan to achieve things.
Rights are just supporting the issue in terms of prevention, while leftis are trying to change the world to a better place.
Do you fucking thing they leave there home travel on there own will.
If they had an other option they would also stick together.
Ppl are all around the same no matter the color or anything.
Its just what morals they get taught.
If you come to my level you would go deeper in human understanding and figure out that everything is the same just different envirement.
Sry for my bad language.

Go inform yourself about politiks and get loots of knowlege instead of seeing the obvious and finding the easyest solution to it. You will realise pretty quick how coruppted the system is and why they dont have a choise. And how unfair it is for them... you would do exactly the same.
If you find the causes and maybe prevent them instead of being stupid ass and playing into there habds which caused this.
They want the majority to get devirsety to fail to see beond and figure the real thing...

>smart white people

Sry i really have a language problem.
Hope you get the message.

>While the chinks laugh at the us

Low number of whites being able to sustain themselves in high end economy and properly stable breeding....
Sure we need to help the animal scum that breed like lice as they live off scraps

Dude wtf is this.
Are all low knowlege below 130 iq wtf happend to b

Antiva founded by stasi
Supported by governement
Its like 3rd generation raf

This thread makes me so sad.
You guys make me really deeper the idoligy that ppl are made to be manipulated.
Halfing half knowlege and thinking they know enough to form an opinion.
Albert was right. You guys are the exact reason elites are existing..
You are exactly the reason interlectual ppl stick together isolating themself from you...

Come to Florida Adolf. We have lots of bastard white kids running around that need a role model like you

the only real way to keep it pure it to keep it in the family WHITE FUTURE

Ye loike innit coz loike Bri'un needs moar workin' clarse white peepul 2 av kids so we can keep the populayshun pure innit loike

You realize skin color is only a result of climate right. What your concerned about is cultural traits by time the "white race" becomes the minority, the culture which your apart will be long gone any ways.
Eventually it we will all become a blend of all skin color probably a shitty gray or off brown. Just look at true african and look at an american black dude and tell me there the same, they're not.
In short every time a black guy has a kid with a white women he is mixing just as much white into his lineage as she is mixing black into hers its literally a zero sum gain.

>Drug dealers
Nothing wrong with a little jazz cabage
>Cancer
It kills people, and we already have too many of those
>Killers
See above
>Thugs
See above
>Rapists
Good, someone needs to teach these dykes a lesson

Op is a fag confirmed.

Right,! having multiple children is mostly a poor person trait at in least in America you can thank the welfare system for that.

in the future there will be a caste system.
y'all can't see all of this is happening just because someone in particular worldwide needs voters.

>white men disappear
>white women production has increased 500% and now there's a white woman for every black person

You put a worm on an anchor for your bait op, pull it back some

Most of them don't want to work, just to live from welfare. I know niggers and muslims who came to Portugal for a better living but then left it because they prefered Germany because of the welfare. A lot of refugees get sad when they are pointed to go to other european countries other than Germany, France, Nederlands, Norway and Finland. Those are good countries/cultures that will sink because of the imigration.

Any references for castle system?
What do you mean by that?

>>In the future, this world will be full of cancer, terrorism, drug deallers, killers, thugs, rapists, and white women will cuck all the white men.

Oy vey, mission fuckin' accomplished!

> I do realize skin colour is only a result of climate.

> It's not about colour that I'm talking here, it's about the CULTURE AND HABITS those people have!

... you didnt get my point.
YOU FUCK WOULD DO THE SAME.
Of cause you are right... but holy shit learn about the system you live in. And then you would realise those ppl are just as dumb as yours.
I give you some help...
What is welfare
Who pays for it
Why do the ppl paying for it have the money to do so
Why cant other countries arrange such a system
Why do extream rich dont pay
Who caused this
Is it legal

Please stop being retarded and start thinking beond.
I give you an example how you sound to me.
Imagen some guy dont need to work, cause everyone unknowingly give him 20%.
Someone who is paying 50% figures it and wants to get equallity..
you are one paying 20% and you tell the guy to fuck off he needs to work harder for the money..
While the actual problem is the guy not working at all..

This is retarded you could argue that western influence has created the modern world. If you could compare indigenous people before and after European settlement guess what you would find....a whole lot of lighter colored people as a result. As far as culture goes people will adopt what they enjoy the most regardless of how shitty it is.

Western culture is dominating the world what is the problem there literally a KFC a half mile the great pyramid if thats not winning then what is. Also you do realize not all white people have the same culture.

>Smart white people
>Smart
KEK!!

It's so cute that you're that optimistic.

Here's what's really going to happen:

> Another, much worse, financial crash

> money stops flowing, unemployment skyrockets, the store shelves are empty

> Murder, rape, and looting are rampant

> Starvation sets in, world populations plummet

> By 2050, world population bottoms out at a few million people globally

> Meanwhile the effects of global warming continue to escalate

> Temperatures reach the critical level of feed-back looping

> The rest of humanity and all life as we know it is roasted from the face of the Earth by 2150

But you go ahead and keep worrying about what color people are. It's quaint.

Implying a retard nazi would understand common logic.

I didn't get your point because I didn't read until the end. I'm busy working on my own business.

> It's not about colour, it's about their shitty culture. Are you so mentally challanged not to see that?

Snowflake getting upset.

At least I'm not a nigger stink nigger ha ha ha

There are bigger problems to worry about. You are very clearly are too mentally challenged to see that.

Right now, the rich and powerful are doing all they can to divide us, to keep us fighting among ourselves.

It's not the blacks, or the Mexicans, or the Jews that are taking from you - it's the people who already own everything else. Most of those people happen to be white - but that doesn't fucking matter.

WAKE THE FUCK UP. It's not about RACE. It's about CLASS.

You are being USED by the rich as a tool for division. And while you are fight over PETTY BULLSHIT, those assholes are going to run the economy into the ground again because they can't stop stuffing their own pockets.

You want to start are war on someone? Start it on the rich - they have the shit you fucking want.

> youtu.be/cRKmHuhi8NE

how do you not lose hope?

Fuck off you filthy communist.
GTFO leftist cucks.

I just watch threads like these in despair. Nice to see a few sane people here too

Die in a fire corporate shill.

Who says I haven't? We're fucking doomed.

Rather be a nigger than you. If you are not underage I feel sorry for you.

Better keep supporting that alt-right...wait don't they want to take away birth control and abortions, an easy preventative measure for this bullshit op thought up? Great job

At least I sleep well at night, because I worked hard for what I have today. I never obligated anybody to give me stuff, like how you all niggers and leftist cucks want the world to be.
You wage cuck failled nigger junkie tramp ha ha ha

Low>High, the world is overpopulated. Smart people know this.

Nigger hyper-breeding used to be seen as what it is, degenerate. They fester in ghettos/prisons, kill eachother or rot in third world countries.

>In the future the world will be 70% niggers/sand niggers and 30% white

The world IS 70% niggers/sand niggers you goddamn retard.
Fucking americans, doesn't matter what colour you are in america, you are all dumb as fucking dirt. You are only bitching because deep down you know YOU will never amass to anything of even the slightest importance, so you start rambling about that "white people build this country", witch is true in some way, but YOU sit on your ass and slow speed internet and whine about EVERYTHING. All humans wants to look down on other people in some way or another, and believe me, no one is looking up to YOU. Not your colour, not your race, but YOU, because YOU are worthless, YOU have never amounted to anything and YOU will be a sad grey dot in the annals of history. Spend your time upping yourself instead of trying to bring a whole demography down below your level.
Sad fucks

The moment humans started spreading the world became unbalanced.
You're just a speck on the planet, yet together we've managed to destroy ecosystems and entire continents. Oh no, your tiny corner of the world will have more black than white people? Who even cares, in the grand scheme of things, none of this matters.

np, I still make 6 figures

ha ha ha okay

12 years old or a sociopath?

>doesn't matter what colour you are in america, you are all dumb as fucking dirt.
70% white out of 450M people, 13% niggers and the rest mow the lawn.

To the north, 91% white.

To the south, our drug dealers.

To the east and west, vast oceans to keep Sorros's 'Save the children' ships away.

In our government, no power to the left.

Looking good here. Make sure to make friends with the brown shits that hate your guts. Very progressive. Maybe say DAWG more.

This.
People want the world to be Detroit v2.0

What a fucking faggot. You would get laughed at talking like this in the streets lmao

Plenty of white trash people breeding down south, user.

I am not american you stupid fuck. And can you even comprehend what you are reading, OP's post says the WORLD.
And there are 330mil in USA, want me to teach you state capitals next?

Pulling out the motor industry and outsourcing it was one of the biggest factors in why Detroit is the way it is today.

Phsycho/sozio with 150> iq master race
At least half the ppl here get the situation a bit

everything that you say ... but the opposite

So...

White pop + black pop - automobile ind = Detroit?

Oh goody, more Sup Forums cancer on Sup Forums.
Back to sad neckbeard.

And maybe you should go back to Tumblr too

>Sup Forums cancer

translates as: "this is a gay board, please refrain from discussing serious things"