In World War III, America will be the new Germany, China will be the new Japan, and Russia will still be the Russia

In World War III, America will be the new Germany, China will be the new Japan, and Russia will still be the Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

exohuman.com/wordpress/2011/12/us-fema-camps-prepare-for-business/
govtslaves.info/comprehensive-list-of-fema-camps/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And the middle east is Poland.

Britain is Britain?
Who is the USA ? Korea?

Glorious Nippon

The only way USA would become the new Germany is if Trump ended up being what liberals think he'll be or stormfags want.

All that's going to be left is Islam, the ones who didn't start it.

I'd be down with that

Why is the statue of liberty on a grassy field?

What kind of tank engineer would put extra fuel barrels on the back of the turret?
Even completely ignoring the fact that the turret rotates and risks severing the fuel line, tank hulls are flat on the top so it wouldn't even clear the sighting radius of the turret.

Russia confirmed for incompetent tank design 1935-2050.

Seems to me, cause I have an inside track on some things, we are going south in a very short time. I think our new border will be Venezuala, but not till about 2025ish. We will annex Mexico with some violence, the rest will fall like dominos.
We will be victorious with Russia and Britain as our allies. A lot of screaming Mexicans will be on the front line.

if usa is ger and china is jap then the new axis will easily dominate the world, no question

We already have over 800 "re-education" camps in the United States. Fully staffed, government run, completely empty, waiting.

That is what my uncle who was 30+'alphabet and marines told me most likely would happen

>America will be the new Germany,

So we are going to be majority Muslim?

I am confused.

The things you say intrigue me. You say you have an inside track on things, could you elaborate? What's the likely future of the world? How do you know? Throw some mind blowing shit at me.

I think the reference is ww II Germany

bassically alex jones was correct, we are going too be enslaved in camps. The signs are their unfortuantely the millions and millions of coffins, the camps, the walmarts being shut down. War coming soon with obama still in office.
tldr: we are going to die slowly its all coming together, while china still suffers from air pollution

>implying WW3 ever happens
>implying people want a world war between 2 nuclear weapon countries

Proof? Got a list of them?

He will call me on habbening days and let me know what the situation is. He knows I want to know. He was 7 years at the pentagon, he is redpilled as fuck.
> Be my uncle
> 1 month ago he calls me
> he says, user where are you going to be till Christmas? I say in San Diego and Los Angeles. Do you really want to do that user? I know a great town you should head to in Argentina till all this shit settles down. You really need to consider leaving the current area you are in.

We have gone back and forth about where to go, from Portugal to Costa Rica.
He has said point blank there will be blood and chaos in the streets.
It will be a left right war. Think South Africa and apartheid.
He was in Russia a year before the wall came down and has blown my mind several times. What would you like to know if I know anything about it I will spill

exohuman.com/wordpress/2011/12/us-fema-camps-prepare-for-business/

That site has the map of them. Take it with a grain of salt, I didn't even read it.

I'm pretty sure there's a definitive list with addresses somewhere else. I remember finding the 2 camps in my area from it.

Actually as I type this I found the site: govtslaves.info/comprehensive-list-of-fema-camps/

It also has the list of laws put in place that gives the Goverment power to throw us in the camps.

Is Portugal ok? I've got housing there, both rural and urban
Or should I drive to Argentina?

We are seconds away from nuclear warfare that will absolutely make humanity extinct.

Except for a few an elite prepared few. Our break away civilization. We have all we need from you and we are no longer in need of so many humans.

Do we get naming credits this time, or are we still just British and Commonwealth troops again?

Israel will the new Italy

>WWIII
>ground troops

To be quite honest I want to know everything you do. I don't even know where to start. There's so many questions in this world of hidden answers. Basically the tip top concern, how would I protect myself and loved ones when the day comes? Do you know any specifics like what's planned? Whats gonna happen that transitions us between the current state of the world and WWIII? What are some things you think others should know? Random important information? Crazy information? Do you know anything conspiracy wise?

Really any information.

He seems to think Portugal
Is great. I have work here in CA so I have to wait but I think Argentina is where I'll be heading come Christmas

Please let this happen.

Wat about norway

I was told there will be a civil war and it will be a result of our currency being severely devalued.
Protecting yourself- have a current passport if you can afford to travel your family have that cash set aside.

If you can't travel.
Have food storage. Water and some protection.
He's never said there is going to be a day. But I know I'll post the habbening when I hear about it.

We're not gonna have nukes, not conventional ones but small ones I would leave the east coast if I lived there.

It's going to be a hodgepodge of habbenings that I hope don't happen.
But when the bottom drops out of the dollar, we will see rioting like in Venezuela . So that's a pretty clear sign of the conflicts that hopefully will only make The USA stronger and finally United.
The whole of the US realize we are not living in a safe little bubble planet, and we will come together.

Norway, I don't really know. I mean Europe is fucked pretty much.
What's the feeling you get about Norway?

no.
russia and china = germany and japan
greece and poland = itally and spain
turkey = UK
america = murica
uk = russia
asia as a whole except china sits this one out much to the dismay of murica. japan folds instantly and south korea is forced to sign a surrender. this time the axis wins though

if you dont know what spains role in WW2 was then dont use WW2 analogies

World in Conflict is still the best strategy game imo.

How's the West coast lookin? Rural areas? Those FEMA camps? What role will the government play?

Mye fjell/fjord. En bitch å invadere. Mye arbeid for lite med mindre de trenger olje sårt. Vi er lite og ubetydelig.. ville sagt 7/10 på trygghets skalaen.

>America will be the new Germany
occupied and cucked 4 life?

What has he blown your mind about?

>russia and china = germany and japan
>turkey = UK
>uk = russia

As an italian I promise this time we will not bail out if we're losing the war and switch sides.

The thought of FEMA camps becoming a harsh reality on my life quickly makes me feel uneasy tb.h

I only came into this thread to reply to you, No you won't. You will fucking bail as quickly as you can if the ship starts sinking. Do not fucking lie to your superiors.

>America will be the new Germany, China will be the new Japan, and Russia will still be the Russia.

So Russia is going to win the Third World War? There is hope for the world

Come on don't be like that and let me join.
I'll bring pizza !

Let's not.

Is there any good in slitting each other's throat so that shitskin dogs can feast upon our bones? If we shitfuck each other, only niggers, kikes and dune coons will remain. What will the world become?

And collapse a few decades later.

>Glorious Nippon
>nips need to stroke their small cock ego
>try to conquer china
>cant get by korea
>glorious nip navy defeated 23 times by korean with no naval training
>try to escape back to nipple land after total failure
>lose 250 ships
>glorious

Get the fucking trains to run on time, then we'll talk.