Can anyone find if this is a catfisher

Can anyone find if this is a catfisher

nah its not

why are u asking?

Trying to expose him as pedo and on his old account his picture looked way different but he refuses to answer questions on whether hes the same peeson

Op you're retarded just "Search Google for this image"

You a femanon??

Have you been catfished by him or?

Don't have laptop to google search and google searching isn't always going to find a catfish unless the person is famous or well known

Nope but i exposed his old accounts and I'm trying to expose his new one. Trying to find any sort of proof to get underage girls to avoid him

question. are you female yourself? I'm doing a bingo and I need a female OP

Nope

damn. well, good luck with your hunt, user

If you ever see the pic on any other social media let me know and thanks. I'll get him eventually. It took me months to expose one of his old accounts since he does his pedo shit in private conversations and getting girls to tell the truth and provide screenshots isn't the easiest thing to do

dude it is a catfish it comes up when u google image search it

Can you send me a screenshot. I can't use my laptop so I'm unable to google search

Thanks

>it's an OP is a jealous virgin betafag who can't stand that a chadbro is getting all the prime teen puss episode
Just give it a rest OP. There's no need to be this salty. Maybe put all this effort into bettering yourself so hopefully you can one day take advantage of some of the prime teen puss out there.

Being jealous of a 23 year old who targets teenage girls bc they're easier to manipulate? Lol i could give zero fucks about him but if he targets underage girls then I'll make sure to expose him

See. This is the shit I'm talking about. That man is living the dream, and you are stuck fucking your hand. If you expect us to be on your side here, you've come to the wrong place newfag.

Pretty sure not everyone here is a pedo like you. Speak for yourself not others

I envy your innocence

Ok

Were you always the owner of a golden heart? You do realize the world is a piece of shit place right?

So you should let pedo shit slide because people say the world is a shit place?