Let's see how smart you are Sup Forums, pass this nigger literacy test. 1 mistake is a fail

Let's see how smart you are Sup Forums, pass this nigger literacy test. 1 mistake is a fail.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2014/11/12/1418450360_3887631563001_Harvard-Takes-the-1964-Louisiana-Literacy-Test.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Page 2

But many of these are vague? 5 says first twice, 6 implies both 3 and 2 circles, 10 doesn't specify that the word they imply is one in the sentence, and in theory depending punctuation any 0 in 11 could be removed... Oh, and in 1? There are many letters in that sentence despite the obvious implication they mean the 1 itself, and a line cannot be drawn around anything, a line is straight.
/autism

Last page

You're pissed cos you couldnt pass it

Oh fuck, this is mind numbingly bad and now it isn't just literacy but also math?

No I'm fascinated that someone so bad at language and basic geometry could be allowed to design this. Where the balls did you find it?

Just try to answer them

what does "draw a line AROUND" a word mean? a box?

I asked the same thing.
Can we get some goddamned commas on that shit FFS?

mrw i can't pass a literacy test because the creators are illiterate

Kek!

That test is designed to make people fail. The questions have multiple answers that could be right, but unless you pick the one the tester wants, you fail. The test is a mockery

Spot the nigger who failed at the first question.

>a line is a direct and straight connection between 2 points
>draw a line AROUND something
You mean a circle? Fuck off

illuminati

that's dumb
looks right

Yeah. This test is horrible. It's like it was made by someone who wanted to make sure people didn't pass... if this is a true test I am appalled at its lack of quality...

right off the bat the first problem is fucking retarded. did the person typing it up not graduate kindergarten?

>12

lol

i failed :S

Here is some harvard students trying to pass the test

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2014/11/12/1418450360_3887631563001_Harvard-Takes-the-1964-Louisiana-Literacy-Test.mp4

>number 16

3 is wrong
4 is wrong
6 is wrong
8 is wrong
9 is wrong
10 is wrong
11 is wrong
12 is wrong

it was designed this way on purpose you ignorant buffoon

>It's like it was made by someone who wanted to make sure people didn't pass
this is exactly correct
go study your history

how are 8,9,10,11 wrong?

retard but made me laugh

Ehats the point of this? judging by the disclaimer on the first page, it literally seems like a retard test and nothing more. Like you cant learn anything from this, its literally for american school children who failed their exams and now we're finding out if theyre a total spaz or not. Like whats the point, knowing whether or not you're a spacker doesnt go anywhere to helping improve your anti-spacker countermeasures. Normally they just make the kid revise in detention and then have them retake the test

circle a letter
draw a line around a letter
>mfw

In 1960s, if you couldn't provide you had 5th grade education, you had to pass this test to be able to vote. You couldn't vote if you failed. They gave the test to just the niggers though, just to stop them from voting.

In unrelated news, this was the last moment when absolute retards were not routinely elected to major offices.

8 and 9 you put a dash through them instead of a line
10 you used upper case T instead of t
11 you didn't cross out, see question 7

I mean thats fairly justifiable tbqh but at the same time i mean it would be way easier to just cut out the middle man and anyone who cant pass whatever americans call 5th/6th grade (i think its the end of middle school, out equivilent ends at year 6 and then the next school tier begins at year 7) and not allow them to vote, so you're definitely right in saying that it was probably racially charged. That being said though, again its justifiable cause niggers in the 60's actually were that retarded, and alot of american blacks still are. I mean alot of americans still are xd

For real though, maybe if they focused more on re-education instead of defining people as retarded or not, there wouldnt be as many retards