I killed the fucking thing. Became chimp after I tried to shower it...

I killed the fucking thing. Became chimp after I tried to shower it. Washed it for months already but literally almost cut my wrists. Threw it to the ground. Suddenly stopped breathing 5 mins later. FFS. It died!!

Why did you try and shower it? Cats are self cleaning you fucking mongoloid

This is why you can't have nice things junior. Now goto your room and think about what you did.

timestamp or stfu

hope i never bump into you, you seem like a real tough guy

Ya fucked up, now put it in a suitcase, in a bag, and bury it in the woods faggot.

No. Ive seen them going in garbage cans etc etc. I shower them once in two weeks. Petshop recommended it as well. No. Its old. Where to get random pics of death cats idiot?.

I bet your cats stinks. I shower my cat everyday in toilet

>calls other idiot
>just killed his cat
Oh the irony!
Better be b8 though.

Usually what happens when you huck a cat into the floor. Or wall. Regardless, everything seems to be in order, gonna take it he didn't land feet first this time.

i bet you throw a lot of fits like a child and get angry like those couples in high school and act out in front of the class when yall are breaking up

>"Duh... I murdahd cat cuz it wuz wet! Love me, anons, Imma special!"

Shit, at least wait until it pisses on your stuff, Lenny-from-Of-Mice-and-Menfag.

You are FUCKED. Fucking SCUM. If I ever crossed you in real life I'd give you a couple broken bones you piece of fucking shit. Also, thanks for ruining my egg salad sandwich, bitch.

OP here. Kek. Enjoy ur breakfast.

You're a new level of retarded

Shit happens OP. Just bury it and move on and try not to make the same mistake again you fucking raging autist.

im guessing when you threw him he didn't land on his feet like hes supposed to.

Google? Weak bait faggot.

Why would you even try to bathe your cat.
Being this autistic.

No

Pathetic faggots cum trolls arguing who can be the edgiest in an obvious bait thread.

Why the fuck do people even have idoor cats? That’s the most fucked up creature to keep inside. They break/scratch shit to pieces and act like assholes. They are tools to keep pests away. Dogs are real companions with a natural sense of loyalty and protection.

You're a fucking retard OP. Why shower a cat? And what petshop recommended washing a cat? None. No pet store would ever do that... Bait or not this thread sucks

I hope you kill a baby and go to prison and then come out with the same problems.

Dogs are big, seek attention and smell. Whenever I go into a dogowners home, I smell their dog before I see it. Disgusting. Dont get that with a cat, do you?

why do cats love seafood but hate water?

srsly

That's bullshit, dogs are dumb as fuck, and what you think is "loyalty" is actually nothing but emotional addiction. In other words, they are clingy and codependent, probably like you, so you relate to them.

nice bait

Have you ever seen a cat fishing? They don't get in the water, they stand on the shore and swat fish out when they get close.

Cats don't need showers, moron. You're an irresponsible idiot.

They play in thrashcans ffs. Why not?

Yeah, not all dogs are big kek. Also, cats shit inside. I hate the way cat owner homes smell. You don’t smell it because you live 8 feet from wear it takes its shits. You have shit particles clogging your nose and probably the judgment area of your brain. You got shit brains and you stink. Fag.

Dogs are loud, stinking, obnoxious and flithy animals. And inevitably, the people that keep them and everything in their house stinks of wet dog.

And loyalty? More like debilitatingly dependent.

my cat likes shrimp...they dont "get close"

Not all of us live in shitty little boy apartments. Some of us are grown ups with real jobs and houses with basements for the cat to shit in.

Seems like you haven't heard of a thing called a cat-door. You know, a small opening which your cat can use to go outside and shit OUTSIDE of your place ?

Because cats are like that, they prefer not to sleep in the same place they shit.

yawn.. you killed a cat.

Anyone do anything interesting today?

M8 dogs fucking stink. Walking into a dog owners home is worse than walking into a smokers home.

You probably threw it too hard and caused a brain injury. Lol you must be half retarded, you remind me of lenny from mice and men. "Can I shower the kitty george duhhhhh"

Can confirm, work colleague lives in a flat with two persian 'house' cats, the stench of cat shit is gut wrenching once through the door.

Cat owner: yeah, I’m too lazy to clean an animal I own. I want one that licks its self so I can have hair balls all over. Also, I want to keep a deeply instinctive predator in my home. The lack of hunting will drive them to insanity and they’ll keep me up at 3:00 am chasing halusinations and knock shit off my counter. Do I want it to be friendly? Fuck no. I want one that hard being around me. OH also, I really really want to buy big bags of shittin pepbles so my cat can shit in a box. It’s like a zen garden, only I get to clean shit out of it. I’m a balanced person. I voted for Hillary and own a cat.

I hope you get fucked by the biggest fucking cactus out there. I cant fucking stand people who harm cats

Actually, there's an entire 200 square foot room dedicated to my cats, and unlike dogs they know where to shit and where to not shit, and my house smells like flowers, ffs. If you live in a tiny apartment, it seem irresponsible keeping an inside cat or dog. They need space.

what a waste of 200 square feet.

I like op. He finally realized that the kinky good cat is a fucking dead cat. Nothing like a lifeless pussy with a trash bag burial. I wouldn’t even waste a fresh bag. I’d dump it on top of the rest of the garbage, half assedly seal the bag and toss it in the dumpster.

This. Honestly, dogs are repulsive, and the people who need them around like them because they need an animal that's so completely dependent on them to feel whole, and that's fucking weird.

Cats are independent. They're more like roommates than pets. Dogs require constant attention, constant emotional support, and they are still loud, obnoxious and impulsive.

It's like 1/10th of the house. There's plenty of space because I'm not a hoarder.

>smells like flowers

Cat owners are faggots who have to pump as many masking chemicals as they can to mask the shittin box smell. That’s probably why they think having cats are a good idea. All the chems.

Lmfao.

I've had the same experience with a cat owner. Cat dropped a pile of stink in the litter tray, strolled out through the shit and hopped up onto the work counter where their food is prepared.. Mind boggling stuff. Never accept food in a cat owners house.

While this cat goes heaven or where ever I hope you burn in a deep dark place and your eyes see things from which you cannot recover.

Rationalize it how you like, but my house smells like flowers because I live in the fucking forest. And I walk into my house and it smells fresh, whereas literally everyone I know with dogs, even in bigger houses, it smells like a fucking wet dog.

If you walk into a house and it smells like catshit, that's an issue with the owners, not the cats. You have to clean the cat box every day and that's it. With a dog, unless you bathe them daily, they just naturally stink.

Weak bait but letting your cats outside is stipid. More likely to catch diseases and bring it inside the house. They're way more likely to die and it's usually some stupid shit like run over a car or fighting other animals. Plus what's the point of feeding an animal thats outside 90% of the time? It's been proven that letting cats outdoors isn't good for the the other animals in the surrounding ecosystem.

I'll pistol whip some sense into you fucking maggot

>They're more like roommates than pets

a roommate that doesn't pay rent and wont take a shower and pisses in my guitar case

You own a pet to take care of something. I can understand dogs. They like being around people and are dependent. Cats are big fuzzy lizards that shit in a box and ruin nice things. Might as well have a lizard.

It sounds just like my roommate in college.

The trick is never letting them inside.
Outdoor cat. They patrol. Kill shit. And love being outside.

>Petshop recommended it as well.

sure they do, they sell cat shampoo and shit

Cats are clean as fuck. They don't need to shower. A dog will literally go out of its way to dig up and roll around some literal cesspool of rot, while a cat will avoid that shit as much as possible.

why hasn't anyone brought up Toxoplasma Gondii

cat shit tainted sammichs are the best

>petshop recommended

Are you trolling dude? Nah, you're probably just a fucking idiot. It's a rare situation that a cat needs to bathe, and it certainly does not need to happen with any regularity.

chiwawas are truly violent creatures, you acted in self defense, no court of law will prosecute you

I do actually shower my cat twice a year, you know dandruffs and shit.
I put it in the shower with me and it's sound as a pound.

You’ve clearly never lived near a forest or in an open area. Probably have lived in a city environment your whole life never able to understand how a cat can be 100% outdoor. Where it can roam, kill rodents, hang out in their turf and come when it’s time for them to be fed. No walls. No restrictions. No liberal faggots treating them like babies. The true life of a cat.

yes they do ... they jump out of the water ... do little lips. Have you never seen a chimp in your life?

So why even feed it and let it in your house then? If it's truly meant to be outside then it should live it's life outside and get it's food outside. We didn't domesticate cats, they did it themselves. There's no point of call it your pet if its outside and doesn't need you for food or shelter.

Well, twice a year is a lot different than every 2 weeks that OP is talking about.

buy why fill it with cats? get something fun for that room like skee-ball or a dog

My cat drags home crayfish, mice, rats, squirrels, rabbits, lizards, and snakes.

I also had a koi pond that a stay cat would literally drag gigantic 2 pound goldfish out of and carry them into the woods to presumably its home somewhere.

It’s a dog you mongo

classic case of these 2000's born retards running around. You all want everything without trying and scream like fucking retards when anyone or anything tells you or does something you think is "mean". All you faggots need to get beat the fuck up.

As mentioned, living in an open area near a forest means you have rodents and small snakes around all the time. A good cat will fuck shit up. It’s still a pet, only (as most cat owners argue) it’s low maintanence. Only it really is low maintenance because it doesn’t live inside. It also serves a purpose and gets to live outside and also be fed healthy meals. Cats aren’t eating rats, they just kill them and bring them to the back door like a trophy. They want wet food nigga. Payment for a job well done.

Also, nigga, you never let it inside. FUCK

But then there's a thing called lice

>egg salad
>breakfast
Op you’re fucking brain dead

I've never seen an indoor cat with lice. Ever. That's something that cats get with owners that don't take care of them.

It's honestly like a toddler. You have to clean up, ffs. You have to give them medicine when they're sick, and you have to do all due diligence. The people with houses that smell like catshit or have diseased animals, that's not the animal's fault, that's shitty caretaking.

human waste

Tranny’s gays and women are cat people men are dog people it’s that simple

Mods plz take this down

No, dude, you have it backwards. Cats are for people who are independent and recognize independence and value it.

Dogs are for children, women, and people who associate and value dependence. Dogs are nothing but obnoxiously needy and dependent, and some people need to feel needed, so they get dogs. Cats are for people who don't "need" anything, but want a companion.

oh fuck off... a 'companion' that sleeps 25 hours a day?

Cat: Nestled quietly in the corner
Dog at the slighest wind blowing or bug outside:

BOWOWOWOWOWOWOW Ruff, GRRRRR. BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK GRRRRRR

Fuck dogs, honestly, they are literally the autists of pets.

>independent
>need cat

Fuck are you even on about? Kek

They sleep 16 hours a day, and I think most people would too, if they had a choice.

>reading comprehension

Im a dog person 100%... but my sister had this cat named Henry... he was the fucking man.

Come fight me you limp wrist bits

kek

take it as a chance to learn taxidermy.

y that cat got the ahegao face going though

1 down, 8 more to go!

>OP here. Kek. Enjoy ur breakfast.
Breakfast? Its almost bedtime for me. Of course, you must be new here is you're not nocturnal.

What was the Kat's name?

OP, you fucked up good, son. Now you have to sanctify the body or you'll get the feline curse. Quickly now, you need to get ahold of 8 cats, and 9 cans of cat food. Also you will need 9 cat toys, and either 9 shoeboxes or 1 box large enough for all cats. Cat curses, you see, visit you 9 times. Once you have all that stuff gathered, open the cans, and let the 8 (living) cats eat, carefully put the living impaired cat in the (a) box, when the cats are in cleaning mode (idiot), jingle a toy, and throw it into the (a) box. Scritchy-scritch on cat until it purrs and tell dedcat that you are sorry (also you have to ut on mascara all Egyptian Pharaoh style while you're doing this.. it's vitally important.

Wow, that must suck for you.

Also: get rekt, scrub.