/advice

/advice

Im in love with this girl im 30 and she is a video game designer, a gamer, she likes Sup Forums also... what to do?

I dont have more pictures of her, she has a boyfriend, i think she is not happy, i know that deep down i could make her happier.

Any suggestions? shes a weirdo OFCOURSE.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't fuck with other people's relationships.

That is all.

Be honest with her, see how she feels

Seduce her boyfriend, forget about her.

(OP) i dont know i barealy know her, i just cant stop thinking about her, like how life showed me she is there... i dont know i might be wrong, wish i jsut had more oportunities to talk to her etc...thats all. I just dont think people like her are easy to come by, wish i was his friend at least...

you aren't a high enough level for her. grind a bit first.

Seriouslly speaking?

I am exactly what she needs, and i am a seriousAUGUR, i do "well" finacially... is not even sexual what i fell for her, is more like i want her in my life one way or the other... sometimes you just cant do anything about it which suck, i just wish shes gets to be happy.

>she is a video game designer
>a gamer
>she likes Sup Forums also

All signs of a mad bitch. Pic is further confirmation.

These things are all unnatural in women. Run, don't walk.

Do you still gain XP if you fail to woo a waifu? Try using a potion OP.

Don't move on her when she's in a relationship or she'll do the same thing to you. Even without cheating physically cheating, jumping ship only when there's a better ride is a huge character flaw for women.

she likes Sup Forums?
instead of a box of chocolates give her a box of fucking memes. instant love

if she likes Sup Forums she is a trap with no bf go for it

If you fuck with the relationship, it will most likely come back to bite you in the ass.

That is some hardcore cringe shit. You should just kill yourself at this point.

(OP) i im not in "LOVE" i mean, i barely even know her, is just that she probably dont realize how much i need a person like her in my life, share our code etc

hahahah Sounds weird right?, but in her life probably she has everything that i need, and in here i have a lot of things she probably dont have in hers...

I hardly EVER get in love in real life, i have become more and more chill on the "love at first sight thing", i would call it "COLD" im just more calm on the matter. I like meeting people, knowing them, HELL who knows, maybe shes a jerk???, like a really bar person, but i sincerill doubt it.

Her name is Ruth BTW

"HANGING on THE FREAKS PARADISE..."

Can somebody post one of them bait pictures.

Why dont you stay out of her relationship and stop plotting to fuck another guys gf

>she has a boyfriend

Just befriend her and keep your deeper feelings to yourself. How old is she by the way?

You sound kinda pathetic OP. You wpuld prob fuck the relationship up with your needy self. Leave it alone.

>I think shes not happy
>I KNOW I could make her happy
You don't know shit faggot. She likely thinks of you as some creep and would rather fuck anyone besides you.

Go find a single bitch to go after you fucker.

Sure i know... shes with his boyfriend OVER 7 YEARS !!!! Shes originally from Guatemala, and she came to my country jsut for him because they meet on World of Warcraft Ture history btw...

But i wish i was her friend you know pal?? XD

Maybe fight fisting his byfriend a bit, winning some kisses here and there, i love that Drama, should i jump in? looks like a mine field i can tackle tbh. otaku nerds right? how hard can they punch i am like HULK in their world XD and i am 100% handsome enough.

DON'T FUCKING OVER EXPLAIN YOURSELF, this same behavior you're showing right now, it's what you'll be once (if) you get to meet her

>7
Shes 28 or so...my age even, shes very matture also believe oir not, shes just stuck in how to say it... "slumdog level" right? she would like to travel and i can give that to her if i end up liking being around her you know?, thats all i mean and want, to test our grounds.

Such a little cuck. If you think it's cool to go after some other dudes GF and ruin the relationship, you are nothing more than a asshole nigger faggot OP. If you claim.you barely k ow her then how do you know she is unhappy? Kill yourself OP and do everyone a favor.

No.

You sound incapable of flirtatious social contact, let alone convincing a girl to leave her boyfriend of 7 years for some guy she barely knows.

Lools like a trap.

Girls think, men act, i havent done anything yet to come trough as a "creep" yet, ive done that in the past, im keeping this window "clean" because i like her.

if i ever act and we dont "sparkle" then so be it. The problem is the LIMBO

Ive went out with her a few tiems, to eat and sutff, not enough to give me any serious idea if it would work...

Sounds like you need to spy on this woman, OP.
>find out where she lives
>set up camera
>fap until bored
>begin entering her home when she not there
>find all sex toys and underwear
>cum on them
>once bored with stealth cums, begin to drop addictive drug in her foods, small amount
>increase over time
>suddenly stop dropping drug, wait
>she will begin to go cray ffor drug without knowing, offfer her some of your own food, which will have drug
>she will begin to hit you up for food
Soon, she will need you in her life like you need her. Don't thank me for this advice! Just post results after you have made her yours, OP. Godspeed!

i have done it in the past, i mean 7 years is irrelevant.

What i mean i have enter into other people relationships before, it ended well back then, there is always fist fight and what not, Life is a Drama thats for sure.

i just wonder what if i where a little bit more brave, what is the worst it can happen.

get this shit tier pasta out of here

this is the best advice.

>7 years is irrelevant

No you faggot, 7 days is irrelevant

7 years is a major relationship.

I can confirm

>not understanding how to be the fucking dominant male
go to bed beta-max

>i know that deep down i could make her happier

Things that you "know deep down" always turn out to be bullshit. Always.

white-knight detected

Ohh im a big creep, i know her complete name, i have created a folder on my copmuter with her family from Guatemala old friends school, find online for all the pcitures, installed a backdoor in her computer, i was getting some captures, most of them emacs and really bad coding XD

Also i have followed every single one of his 800 friends, and made a profile of her... regular shit you do when you are like me.

the point is she is nice !!! interesting !!! hadr working !!!, smart !!!

Ofcourse i know where she lives, her phone number, i went to her university to take all her info by doing my means etc...

>what is the worst it can happen
>it can happen

It COULD happen.

Probably step 1 is not posting her photo on Sup Forums....

Tue that... is always like that, but let me dream..

Now that i think about it she also has X-Chgan script.... probably she knows how to filter her name RUTH and i have mention it in this thread...

If i know her... she probably is saving this somewhere...I mean i think she is like me and likes RANDOM a lot.

So take the next inevitable step and inject her with some phenoxyethanol and she'll be yours forever

7 years is far from irrelevant... Thats longer than most marriages last

>want to be an alpha male
>will probably fuck a grill out of relationship >live with her for like 3-5 months cause chad alpha male gonna get bored quickly
>rince and repeat
i despise you wannabes "alpha males" ... the only alpha male is the one that can find a grill without fucking relationships

If she starts NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN then you know she read this thread

True that, when i heard it for the first tim i was encouraged to leave her out of my mind, blocked her from facebook stopped messaging her etc... but i just cant stop thinking of her.

Thanks user i need a shower now. THanks for letting me chat with you fine people. The cream of the world, rise and shine.

>Anonymous 10/26/17(Thu)10:14:43 No.749
Believe it or not, i think i know her enough to know she would be surprissed but know i am posting this in here, and i am unconsciuslly doing this for the slight posibility of this thread ever getting to her. We talked abut filtering things in X-Chan before... so theres is that.

Even so she would get surpissed, i am sure she would see it with the eyes of another geek/weirdo, just a guy trying to touch her hearth, nothing else nothing more.

If you read this you have my number !! lets eat some pizza and talk about stuff. :D rata.

I have an Idea
make a Banana
Mama mia
aloha niggah
Smell vagina
Hope I love yah

and -> is just a lie i invented to sounds cool XD

You're asking for advice on Sup Forums about what to do about a girl you have a crush on. Stop telling lies over the internet to anonymous people. You haven't broken up past relationships, you haven't got fought anyone. Why live? Why make up this shit? Are you that much of a beta male and so starved for attention that you need to lure in strangers with falsehoods?

This would be delusional of OP to unironically believe that.

It's ok to Love traps when your asleep

Didn't I see you in a first time pussy thread, user?

She looks perfect OP
But you shouldn't try. You would probably ruin her relationship with her bf from 7 years.
Even if you try to be "only friends" with her, you would internally suffer, becouse you would eventually want to be something else, but she would still have bf.

sorry m8
(sorry for bad english)

How to get shot, the post.

Welcome to America.

Kill yourself, OP

>she has a boyfriend

this also means she probably is not virgin.

then, just forget her wrecked vageney "Dem Used Goods" and go for a real girl, mentally healthy, preserving for marriage

Kys

>she likes Sup Forums

you faggot knew it and posted my face here.
you degenerate patriarchy faggot should die of diarrhea.

>Shes 28 or so

basically an old decaying MILF, just like pic rel8

:D rata saludos si realmente eres vos. Me voy a vivir a Costa Rica :( te mando un arabzo en la distancia.

>drop addictive drug in her foods

where do I buy addictive drug, google doesnt help

inb4 darknets

Yes,she's gonna leave her boyfriend whom she's with for 7 years for some guy she barely knows.Yeah,that sounds reasonable

>enoxyethanol

faget, she's not a Formula 1 racing car and this ain't Fast'n'furious

>Minecraft
>Cringe

Unless her body is a 10/10, you're fucking a person who has the mental equivalency of a 12 year-old.

I need Free Weeds

you know SHIT about COOL people dude XD

also:

Whos is aksing for her to leave his boyfriend LOL, i just like her and i thought she deserved a Sup Forums post, damn son is so hard to be nice in this world this days :D

>Im in love with this girl im 30 and virgin
and kissless as well

>she is a video game designer
drew a couple 24x21 b/w sprites using POKE and PEEK

>a gamer
the real news is when you find out a girl who doesn't like vidya

>she likes Sup Forums
because of the /lgbt/ board

maybe you should pos this in /s4s/ maybe they will help you

Holy shit, you godtards crack me up.

Ohh my God....

This fucking thread...

Dude, you are clearly a fucking loser.
Either a loser or a degenerate or possibly both.

Go ahead and try, that's my advice.that way she will know and treat you like the obsessed creepy manchild that you are.

In every long term relationship there will be hiccups, trying to take advantage of a perceived flaw in one could lead you to be either a rebound (doubtful) or a catalyst to help them resolve their issues and bond over the creepy fuck with stalker level knowledge of her life(far more likely).

Go for it faggot.

Peole always assume other people in the internet are losers... i mean im probably am a loser, i really dont care would you not?. im 30 i had long relationships, i worked my as off for he last years, now i chill play my games and visit my old Sup Forums like 4 years ago, purchased a new rig, nothing wrong about it?.

HOnestly im looking for a girl that likes the same shit as i do, i always end up with girls that i have thing in common, i like games, 3d design, movies, meme culture, im and no a 100% freak like olita or pervert kind etc... just regular normal dosis, my family loves me, i spport my friends, i am healthy on the outside go to the gym, try to learn new stuff, i am a profesional jazz player also... i am not very Tall so i have been kind of bad in the girls market if you know what i mean.but i had my share of luck

the point is, i just want for once to be able to have a friend/girlfriend that likes the same stuff... i dont know how that is, sounds nice, this is all this thread is about.

I dontlike how you internet people row the work Loser, faggot, retard etc so easily, is the internet nature and not me or anybody will ever change it in the near future... but still imagine having someone to watch Netflix with, or laugh at your fatards :D

This is a woman? really? holly fucking ugly shit.

She's fuckin ugly you

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

Whoever says this girl is ugly has NO SINGLE ide what beautty is, you probably are so retarded and influenced by bilboards you people dont like girls with hort hair.

You wouldnt recognize beautty even if you life would depend on it, tards she is gorgeous, only kids care about boobs and big asses, go back to your ugly big brazilean slots.

3D Design, So your an Artist?
Just like Me!
So since you're a Genuine Creepy Dude, My advice is just Let them be, If this girl you Like still Love his BF then be the Man and Respect that.
If it Didn't work out Then MAYBE, Just MAYBE, You can Confess, if she is Ready to Move On.

let it be. like seriously. you are not in love, you want. there's a huge difference.

True someone with a grain of reality in here thanks, that is exactly what i am doing waiting, creeping, i would to have her in my side thats all..

Im not in "LOVE" but as you grow you learn that your hearth and brain are starting to work toguether, like a nice sauce of chmical flavors.

This

(OP) The biggest issue is that she's 13. Do I wait? Should I talk to her parents?

Yes i know what you mean

i wish she was 13 and i was 13 also and we meet and build it from there... life is harsh...Bad timming... LAGGGGG

you should start with don't post pics of her at Sup Forums, ...

little idiot

here's my advice so far based on the information ITT:

>she has a boyfriend

she's taken, she isn't available for you to date

>i think she is not happy

you have no way to determine this, this is wishful thinking

>i know that deep down i could make her happier

there is no possible way for you to know this.

this is what I determine:

you are stalking a 13 year old.

@749198171
Le xd
Consider suicide faggot
>@@@@@@@a

>can't reply
>can't inb4

nigga wat.

tl:dr

Do you even know this girl, ffs, or are you just delusional? Serious question that you should ask yourself.

OP is a delusional faggot who has convinced himself he can do anything but jerk off to the idea of cucking a child

>@@@@@
@749208490

Youre not in live you are infatuated. You dont know her so how can you love her ? You just idealize the hypothetical relationship to help you cope with your loneliness. Dont be a creep and dont try to mess with her relationship

This. Real alphas are Latriarchs not autistic chads who fuck a bunch of 5s to validate their empty pathetic existences

check'd

>found the cuck who lost his gf to a more alpha dude

if you go cry about it some more, she'll surely see what a strong, mature man she's missing out on and take you back, right?

>implying guatemalan

She looks like an autist and you seem like a bigger autist.

Don't do anything.

stop, shes never going to love you that way and you need to accept it and let go. Dont bother... your trying to fiddle with a bomb u know nothing of... Shes beautiful.... but she didnt choose you.... and she never will. Dont bother bro.

idk i fuck cuz it feels good on my cock not to validate my existence u wot m9