No rekt thread??

no rekt thread??

Is that corpse getting a self-feel on?

what the fuck is that noise when refreshing the catalog?

She seems chill with her fate at least

nope

no

i wonder if you could still use her head

That's gore, not rekt.

holy fucking shit
made me cringe so bad

just out of anger at that point. Problem is, anger makes you make mistakes.

they're just wasting ammo and causing wear to their firearms. point - dead guy.

>causing wear to their firearms

go to bed.

Fuuuuck that made me cringe

trips of truth

Uhm, that shirt was white when she put that shit on.

that's fucking pathetic

>not understanding firearms this much

Yea but abit funny since that old guy was one of those black lives matter fags and would post anti white shit on his facebook

>not understanding a million rounds can go through a fire arm before it gets "worn"

snuggle up with your friend and take a nap kid.

>Retard detected

Who is this man and where is his medal?

Nothing from Mexico, Brazil or one of those spic talking countries can shock me anymore. It is disgusting to a point where I can just sigh and wonder. The trend among them is now to do peace sign whilst butchering or hacking their victims.
But of course, any brazian would still inbite you to their country.
>please come to brazil!

no.
That was totally unnecessary to kill a random old guy.

>inbite

>yes.
>it's totally necessary to kill non random people

Exactly bit a nigger wouldnt understand that

>this nigger hears a noise
You have schizophrenia lol

ooooooooOooOoOoOoo

you are most likely posting from a fucking cell phone, refresh the catalog and it's a "bump, bump, scream, bump, bump" type of noise.

Where the other 3 guys he killed? I call bullshit

But... The killer looks brown to me.

yes! the fuck is it? always been some stupid april fools or Sup Forums bday bullshit but why this?

idk saw it this morning as its own tile on the catalog, played a short vid and went away lol

HAS DE SAYANCE GONE TOO FAR?

Thats whats funny

Great English

People've survived headshots before. As Machiavelli said - and I'm paraphrasing - you either let a man be or utterly destroy him so-as not to live in fear of revenge.

African American detected.

love seeing a dead crackkka bitch

Not arguing the whole wasting bullets think but No fucking way you shoot a million rounds through one fire arm.

that old guy was a vietnam vet.

a baby killer and a nigger? oh how the world weeps.

You completely made that up. Like entirely. He didn't even have social media, he was damn near 80 years old

Dude, it's dependent on the firearm, but within 5,000 - 10,000 rounds there is generally significant wear on all the moving parts, and even the barrel, and that's a lot. Talking about "a million rounds" is absurdity.

Was he kill?

this guys jerks off to his mom

>"a million rounds" is absurdity.

and so is thinking a nigger filming an actual murder is worried about wearing out the gun he most likely stole.

you don't?

I'm not that person, I'm just responding to the "million rounds" comment. Not just the firearm, but even static parts like the barrel will be worn to shit within 100,000 rounds. Something's going to fail way before that.

Bump

found the edgelord

Natural selection at its finest, dumb little shit.

did kek

love it when girls give you a little head

i have over 2 million rounds fired through my gammo big cat and never even changed the scope.

You've never seen bait before? Welcome to the site, you must be new

This guy was so angry from getting shot in the head he turned away from them

Had to look up its fucking air rifle

background story ??

That's not a firearm, son, but I'm glad you're enjoying it. I seriously doubt you've fired 2 million rounds out of it, too. That's a lot.

it's a break barrel pellet gun you fucking homo.

Your the fagt who cant shoot real rifle.

passot

Did he died?

that just made me feel sad :(

What the fuck is this from?
Also, faggot won't even post a webm, go die in a ditch op, you faggot piece of shit.

False and homosexual

>faggot won't even post a webm
you understand what you did there right?

It should. Innocent civilians killed in false flag attacks is pretty sad.

Who are you talking to faggot piece of shit. Also, enjoy your ban you filthy subhuman for using that c word

ok... that was funny... and i know many anons will now try this.
and please post results.

Haha faggot kids

No girl of mine would ever kick me no matter what i do, or she dies. Fucking faggot chink should kill himself with that faggot thing.

This needs to be a South Park episode. Timmy, Jimmy and ballet in solidarity for a boy that was mocked as gay for dancing.

Look it up before calling me out faggot

Goddamn landwhales nowadays

Poor nigger baby having to deal with her own kind

story please!?
anyone..?

You seem pretty cool bro

Some guy was butthurt about chick breaking up with him. So he decides to kill random people.

Just some "gangster" nigger thinking hes the shit for killing a random nigger on facebook live stream, he says some gang related shit before killing him

More like a little faggot. Amirite?

Dude's gf broke up with him. He's a little bitch so he found some random old guy to take out his pussy rage on.

That's the reason why i fucked your mom last night, faggot.

Babysitters are scary