Lebron is such a beta against Kawhi

did they ever show the replay for that?

>turns pic sideways
>proceeds to samefag
moooooooooooooooooooo

who /rnh/ here?

lelno it's a conspiracy theory now

Yall niggas sleeping on da Salt

Cavs aren't making it to the finals, their defense is too fucking bad. I blame a lot on Tyron lue, he's a shit coach instills zero defensive mentality in this team, then there are the players. It's not a matter of "flipping a switch", these literally can't play defense, awful techniques, effort, and rotations every single game.

>7pm bestcoast
>RNH

Hop off the dick.

>basketball is fun

streamable.com/0jnzw

so you can suck it?

Who /Larry/ here?

Is brazilian larry logged on? how about my nigga canadian larry? where you at my larrys?

>autistic janitor deleting SPC posts

Ima tripfag this shit just so no one ever forgets who out here. SPC CAN'T BE STOPPED!

yes

lol wtf the fuck? he was crawling on the floor for this?

streamable.com/xzmzc

porting

>ppl still trying to force broshits

no one cares and no won cares, broshits were a stupid idea to begin with...

lee hit a specific nerve point on his spinal cord

lebron could've died

>lesugarcode

Shut up bitch, no one likes your bitchass or your shitty team. Go watch CP3 choke another second round exit.

im detecting sarcasm here

you do realize that there are no nerves at the spine right? the spine is a bone, nerves don't grow near bone.

youtube.com/watch?v=32eP0iqlPB8&feature=youtu.be

he seems to have a pattern of doing this

W E S T G O D
E
S
T
G
O
D

WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT WESTGOAT

I

PUT

THE

TEAM

ON

MY

BACK

THO

>okc needed the refs to win the game

Man clips4lyfe is the master at getting (you)s by pretending to be retarded wish I was that good

Bet he's a genius in real life

Lebron is playign possimium you know he will turn it on in the playoffs, had bogut not died i think this cavs team might've been hittin gtheir stirde now instead of free failling... but east is still weak

I hope your dog dies in it's sleep tonight.

They needed Westgod to make a smart play and force a TO.

JJ has always been his bitch.

>westref

Actually they reffed it in favor of Dallas for 90% of the game.

Then Westbrook happened.

Best part is that his posts are actually funny and subtle, he generates (You)'s of people actually thinking he's serious. Most shitposters like Larry just spam the same retarded shit to get (You)'s from people telling them to fuck off.

"hindside is 50/05..." is one of the funniest things ever posted on Sup Forums

good day for Kobe's sons

Who gives a fuck about the Cavashits and Spudoras?

The Celtics are the #1 seed in the East!

WESTCLUTCH THE MANLET SLAYER

LGTSS

>JJ
>YOGI

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN
??????

DIRK????

GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAY BITCH

why does lonzo look like a decent person but lamelo look like a cock gobbling faggot?

I care about the Cavs. Stop bullying.

the last 6 minutes of the fourth quarter was blatantly in favor of OKC because Dallas wanted to tank.

JJ Barea hero ball to heave up a 30 footer and then the last play yogi could've just pulled it up for a 2 but he kicks it out to HB for a 30 foot heave lmao

Lebron was dominating Kawhi all game, literally forcing him to brick every time he defended him and kawhi needing help to defend Lebron back.

but because his team lost by 30 and he might have been scored on for 1 or 2 possessions the casual take away is that Kawhi dominated Lebron.

based brodieposter is the hero we need against larry

lonzo is 19 and lamelo is 12....

woj is so based, he hates north cali with a passion

twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/846541734557429760

Because one is 13 years old and one is about to be in the NBA

>12
he's a junior in high school

Nobody cares because nobody respects them. Playoffs start, IT4 starts getting bodied and doubled, team folds in the early rounds. Look on the bright side though, those nets picks might be allstars in 3-4 years

thank you based WESTGOAT

What did Cleveland mean by this?

I legit feel bad for Dallas

damn he must be smart ass fuck then to be a 12 year old junior

hinkshit BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leave Cleveland alone. They did nothing to you.

karma for Cuban being a dick desu

hey lebron you alright dog?

This. Blowing up that championship team in 2011 was hilarious to watch.

so Woj reported that they were looking at Hinkie, Kangs came out and said he was lying, and now Woj is saying that's bullshit?

Woj must be pretty confident in his sources then, its probably straight from the Hinkster

don't, Cuban is a total fucking asshole.

should be in prison for insider trading.

>literally everyone on the team missing all their shots
>Adams straight ass on offense
>Kanter going full retard into double teams and turning the ball over
>Gibson literally doesn't know how to post up anymore
>Oladipo straight ass, unredeemable choking
>Abrines a non factor on defense and getting bullied 24/7
>Dougie McThunderbuckets getting shut out, finally give him the ball and he delivers
>Roberson making Harrison Barnes his fucking bitch

>Westgod comes off the bench in the 3rd and gets a bunch of steals to put them back in the game
>last 2 minutes goes HAM and takes all the shots like he should've in the beginning of the game
>Puts the team on his back when everyone else is fucking awful
>leads them to the promised land with a forced TO on JJ in the final 14 seconds, makes the game winning mid range pull up

He da real MVP tho. This dude carrying the team on his back like Greg Jennings.

Why?

Good looking young core with a legit BIG, best coach in basketball, an owner that cares.

Really the only thing wrong with this organization is the shitty fairweather fans.

admit it /nba/, Westbrook is your MVP

Reminder that the Cavs will lose to the Pistons in the first round.

cubes is based as fuck have you ever seen shark tank???

I don't know why they would hire a gm when the y have vladie... doesn't make sense to bring on hinkie

Westgod out here making us rich.

How could you hate this man???

why would you feel bad for a team that wants to lose

the refs let WB get away with a double dribble, they weren't gonna win that shit even if they had a 20 point lead

Nah, LeBron is the MVP, pretty impressive season by Westbrook though

Fuck off Mark.

Go bitch about Trump again you faggot.

streamable.com/ftkm1

>let barnes take a 35 foot 3
>let dirk watch on the sidelines

fuck this gay world

Adams and Gibson played well overall, Christon's complete lack of BBIQ and offensive ineptitude was by far the biggest problem.

well that and Collison playing like garbage when he was in during the second quarter.

don't even joke about that type of thing. The NBA would be way less funny if we couldn't make fun of lebron choking in the finals. It's only funny when curry gets injured

Mehh they blew the lead.

What's quite telling that LeBron is faking it, is the delayed reaction to pain

Jefferson last night was real, this was not

Gibson was excellent on defense before he was sat in the third.

>streamable.com/ftkm1

they had no timeouts, plus it was a good look, barnes jsut choked massivly, even I could make that shot

Apologize

based