Holy shit so... I have never shit posted in RL this fucking hard in my life, so...

holy shit so... I have never shit posted in RL this fucking hard in my life, so.... months and months ago I was making fun of identity politics saying I was a trans filipino ham sandwich which was clearly bulshit I got keks out of it and I took it a step further creating an alias know as Ja du my trans filipino name... and created a facebook support page for lols then i shit you fucking not cbs SEA BEE FUCKIN ESSSSS! messages me and wants to do an interview we talked on the phoen and the journalist ate everything up he did nto question anything I had to say... and told me he would follow up with me later. now 3 weeks later im sitting here and iv been told a photagrapher is going to meet me at the coffee shop called envies in new orleans to do a skype interview with the reporter. if you want to secretley video tape this shit please spy on me at 2:30 this shit needs to be documented. i seriously never thought this would happen holy fuck!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/user/madamadam158/live
youtu.be/tplInqyrDlU
youtube.com/watch?v=tplInqyrDlU
m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/muslims-on-planes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MTV Catfished bruh

You should tell them you're an alt-right trans. It'll blow their minds.

and if you dont believe me ill screen cap some of our logs on FB through the trans race support group. im really nervous my dudes, im also kind of using this opportunity as a platform to inform people who otherwise never listen to a white dude on how the left and lgbt groups or ruined by intersectionality and how they dont care about the individual just the ideals of this group that wants you to think the way they do and use their language or they will tare you apart. so yeah im also trying to poison the well in this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

well its funny you say, because in our phone interview I was telling them a time I debated with workshop going on in the nola public library and the workshop was called "fair representation in comics" but the hog of a woman runnign ti said this would be about getting out of echo chambers and of course they were typical social justice fags and femanazis who didnt want to acknowledge the left being abusive and hateful to whites. i would drop the term TR person and trans race a few tiems during our debate it made ehr head tilt a bit but they never asked further about it until I told her at the end of the work shop what it was and she looked to me with horror. she said what i was doing was horrible and i should stop because ims tealing a culture in such an invasive way that im telling people im filipino and their culture is mine and then i told him that these groups where i thought i would be safest in werent safe at all and these groups just want you to think and act liek they do and if you have any other outword ideas they will tare you apart and hunt you down, and he was kind of like "woah..."

im fucking serious, ill send the logs with the journalist
and if this turns into a news story you are going to know im not bullshitting I can hardly beleive whats happenign myself

im going to try and take a wearable camera to the interview or something to record it

maybe i could ask them for a copy of the recordings for my records or some shit I am 5 hours away from this interview

SEE!

then I spent like 4 hours writing my dialogue for all of this I have it in a txt file too

dude we need to collab with this shit

hopefully the board will still be up by the timei get back home so i can tell you all what whent down

if anyoen goes to the coffee shop to hear this shit ill have pink hair and pink tuk tuk that says fukboi on the back of it. and no im not joking

ill try to ask for a selfie with the reporter after or the photgrapher

shut up faggot capped just in case but post face and timestamp

there ya go mister

im this guy

this is kind of what i told him about how I understood what TR was

how did i discover myself to be trans race? well it came as a thought, a memmory of my childhood at the time kids my age were lsitening to
allot of rap music, and despite their skin color being white they would act as though they were of
african descent and were perrsecuted annd abused by their parents for it called derogetory terms like "wigger"
and thats were it kind of hit me these kids weren't acting out in a phase this is who they were inside but had not discovered themselves and they were abused for it and i felt
this pain in my heart for them. how many children were there out thre in the world who didnt know who they were... how many children and grownups were
lost without support or closure over their identity... and thats where I discovered the trans race identity and
found out who I was and when I had reflected on how much I had always gravitated towards the philipeno culture through all my life it just made sense to me.

post em

ye

mmm

yep

mhm

seriously cant believe this came so far

kek

epic.
are you actually a transgender or whatever? and you just have a good sense of humor or is the whole thing bullshit? this has massive kek potential...wish I was in New Orleans

Good kek.

Well yeah im actually a-sexual and yeah I sort of am a closet tranny... so I speck the convo with a lil bit of real stuff that happened with me personally to make the dialogue more genuine.

Bump

and no its no bullshit, if ya want you could post your burner email and we can talk about whats going on in chat

kek. just be as genuine as possible with this shit or you will be fucking crucified by that community. it doesn't matter how fucking bizarre anything is as long as you maintain a straight face. don't fuck it up or they will have your head on a stick

YOU ARE A FAGGOT - but not just any faggot - a GLORIOUS FAGGOT.

Can you have one of your friends record this ? This would be the bomb - live stream it - or put this on youtube.

DUDE
sounds weird saying this to a trans but
DO IT

I know, im pretty much trying to be like L ron hubberd with this I want to ammass thousands of blue haired fucking trash idiot femanist type people and then when the starship is fille dto capacity im going to fly it into the sun. but also im using it as a kind of reform tool. and I can do it the same way the changed our society a little bit at a time... the reason everyhting is crazy now with the sjw's is because we agreed with them a little bit at a time and do you see how I say subtle things like... the lgbt community eating you alive? they dont protest to the idea because im a trans filipino! if I was just a normal person they would never let me get away with the things i said to him on the phone. but i think we should all start poisonign this well and we can do it in different communities. I just want people to get along and understand bullshit. the main message im spreading with this is. how long will you allow blind tolerance to override common sense? will you make yourselfs look like fools? will you allow yourself to be abused? how far will it go? and im going to brign them to their limit if i have the right rescourses

Shadilay my dude~ I just dont know how to go about it I just messaged the reporter and he said it would be tricky getting me the audio but he will see what he can do. I have a small body cam but im not sure if it will work the whole interview

if it turns into a story you would likely only see snips of the interview

I happen to be playing that right now lol
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

Well he wont give you the manuscript. Instead of a bodycam, you can have the voice recorder on your phone ? Or just literally stream it live. Can anyone suggest where we can do this ?

Kek

im playing the great pretender XD

you are in a situation that most mortals can only dream of. don't squander it my (dude?)...lol. this could be huge.

i can see but my phone is very limited... it sucks dick. if I arrive and bring a battery bank of some kind to last the whole interview. but the phone itself has so little space on it...

does the story check out? is that dude really a CBS reporter? OP could really ascend to a higher plane with this shit

dude delete the dick pics to some place else OR have some of your friends bring it - like straight friends - THIS IS FOR ETERNAL GLORY

I know... lord kek has knighted me with this task and I am grateful. but on a serious note I really dotn care what people call me XD thats the problem with most trans people is like... they want to have beards and shit and be called a girl.. get the fuck out XD i wouldnt expect to be called a girl unless I really honestly passed as one. I dont want to alter peoples language in an unnatural way. and allot of those people demand it in the cuntiest of ways

bump this tread

delete or move them to some place

im trying to figure out the situation as we speak

Yeah, story checks out

should I do a facebook live?

Yes user

fuggin nice. I didn't think it was bullshit.

thank you for believing in me you did what my dad never could

im going to do a test stream, how can you guys watch my fb live? or can you do a google stream that gets saved?

Start streaming and link it here, I'll tell you if it works. If you stream on YouTube it saves

yeah ill probobly do youtube because i want people to actually be able to see it

bump

youtube streams are the best option - bring a battery bank and if the place has wifi - thats the best

do a test stream for youtube to check it out.

youtube.com/user/madamadam158/live

Says you stopped streaming 4 mins ago.

chek the gfgftufut

youtu.be/tplInqyrDlU

>youtube.com/user/madamadam158/live

youtube.com/watch?v=tplInqyrDlU

THATS IT MAEN

I'd suggest you go set this up for recording before hand

This works OP I'm watching

THAT FLAG - PRAISE KEK

Let's work over your story

I meant up setting up for the best angle possible and what not lol.

I cant believe it either.

You want to do this on a discord channel if it 404s ??

win 10 - no matter you are a faggot

CBS So we're going to be giving Ju Du his very own Trans-Op courtesy of our sponsors!!!

what if - hear me out - Seduce the motherfucker, and if he declines, file deiscrimination kek
if you'll push the wrong buttons might as well push all of them

hope no fucker blows this up for you lol - we dont know if these assholes are here watching us

Degenerate owned ABS-CBN always glorify degenerate stuff like faggots and trans people who are mentally ill.

Ya du - do you have your own pronouns lol

OP how long until the interview? I'm listening on your stream

yeah.. I dont think Ja Du is much of a convincing name for a Filipino, trans or not. it wounds more of a Thai name, really. is it too late to change it?

Do you not have auto-update on lol

No they might ask you lol

WILL YOU HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL - OR BURN THEM WITH YOUR POWWAAHHH

faggot-powah lol

Ahahah, fucking kikes stealing off of gays lol.

Damn, nice MLP desk. Btw this thread might die if the interview isn't for about 2 hours.

XE said XE has (the autism is real now lol) discord.

fuck,

he has discord, dude you are a cool guy - you should really find some girl and fuck her good and hard and stop this faggotary.

auto-refresh the thread lol

dude shift to like, Discord or smth. wouldnt want this thread to die

It just dies after a while if noone posts.

Dies if there are too many replies or if it gets deleted.

Its not auto-update on youtube. Its auto refresh on Sup Forums

mods can purn your threads, you can make a new one anytime.

THAT DESKTOP

CONFIRMED FAGGGOOTT

That offends me, clean it you fuck.

sucks, but not as much as you lol

When is the interview?

Holy shit is this one of the few fabled trans people who actually has their head on their shoulders? If so he is truly lord keks chosen trans.

Faggot vs CBS

in your opinion, how do you think will this play out? Like, what would happen and shit

"THAT FAGGOT'S SERVER"

bMWajp

faggot noises lol

what happened to your friend

dscord

paste the link here but chop up the url

Kill all niggers

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/muslims-on-planes

That discord link ain't working